Baby 6.6

I need a baby

[Suga's pov]

I just woke up from a short nap and came out of the room to see an empty villa. I opened my phone to see a text from Changsub, apparently he has left the island to return to the mainlands of China as there were some problems in the company, also stating the fact that he'll return 2 days later in time for the festival.

I came to the living room and saw a note on the table. 'Out for some hiking, I'll be back soon!!" -Umji chuuk. I looked at my watch and saw that it was 7pm already. I went to eat some light snacks thinking Umji will be back soon. At 8pm, Umji wasn't back yet and it worried me a little. I decided to ask the village chief if he saw Umji. "She entered the forest?" The chief asked me with a worried face. "Ys, is there something wrong??" I asked. "It's already 7pm, the trail that leads back to the village closes and there will be beast of the forest at night! We need to find her immediately." The chief said. I panicked. "Let's go!" I said as I ran into the forest.

I slowly walked into the forest as I heard crying and then saw a certain blonde hair. "Mr Min.." I ran to Umji who laid on the forest grass with her foot stuck between some twigs. I carefully removed the twigs as rain started pouring and then caried Umji in bridal style as I walked out of the forest.

[Umji's pov]

I was chasing a butterfly in the forest but I fell down and knocked against something hard. I couldn't open my eyes and started crying, I couldn't move my arms then after so long I heard footsteps as the grass rustled and I felt someone carrying me safely...

The next day....

[Suga's pov]

I just woke up with Umji next to me she was still sleeping. I looked out the window and scanned the scenery. I felt someone beside me shift, Umji was beganing to wake up. "Omoji, wake up!" I pulled the blanket from her.