Baby 7.7

I need a baby

[Umji's pov]

I heard someone calling my name... slowly stirring from my sleep.

"Omoji! Wake up!"

My eyes took time to adjust to the light, "Where am I?"

I turned to see Mr Min, "Mr Min!"

"No-"

I tried to move my leg but a sharp pain stopped me, "Beautiful~ Don't move."

I looked up to see Mr Changsub as Mr Min helped me sit up.

"Beautiful~ You were helped by a Beast yesterday. He was so worried looking for you."

Mr Min seemed to glare at Mr Changsub.

"I'm sorry Mr Min..."

Mr Min looked at me sternly, "Omoji, didn't the village elder tell you not to go into the woods after 7pm? Why did you-"

I pouted, "I was bored!"

"Still! You could've gotten attacked."

"Did not!"

"Umji!"

I looked at him, "I know you will come save me anyway!"

Mr Min kept mum.

[Suga's pov]

"I knew you will come save me anyway!"

I looked at Umji, stunned.

Changsub faked a gag, "Alright lovebirds. Umji, just rest in bed till you get better. You have Nurse Sowon here to take care of you. Mr Min and I will go and overlook the island construction."

"But-"

I raised my finger, "NO! Stay in bed."

Nurse Sowon chuckled as she approached Umji, "Hi, I'm Sowon. I'll be taking care of you for the time being."

Umji nods as she continued pouting.

[Umji's pov]

I fiddled with my hands as Sowon unnie helped me set up a breakfast table. She placed a tray on the breakfast table. Breakfast was deonjang soup with rice. I smiled looking at the food, quickly picking up my spoon.

"Thank you for the food!"

I took a scoop of rice and dipped it in soup, "Tastesonice!"

Sowon unnie hit me lightly, "Don't talk with your mouth full."

I smiled sheepishly as I continued eating, picking up some anchovies that were on the side.


Hi, I'm back with an update after one year. Yes it's a little short but please anticipate more updates!!
~ @germaine_wy
In the meantime, check out my other bangchin collections!!