Crushing 1.1

I need a baby

[Umji's pov]

I've been laying in bed for the past few days, trying to 'recover' from my sprained ankle. Truth is... it's kind of a little tiring to be lying down all the time.

"Umji!"

I looked up as I see Nurse Sowon entering with a tray table filled with food.

"Hi, eonnie!"

She smiles and enters the room, placing the tray table on the bed slowly as she helps me grab my utensils. She lets me hold the spoon while she grabs the chopsticks. I grab the rice while she grabs the side dishes. Now that I see it, we really go well together.

"Umji, how's your leg?"

"I'm fine now. Just kinda bored..."

"You'll be able to remove the cast soon and then Mr Min won't be as worried."

"Mr Min?"

"You don't know? He has been staying up all night sometimes just to take care of you. It seems like he really cares for his employees."

I gave a smile that seemed polite before staring at my food, frowning.

"Umji?"

I snapped out of my deep thoughts as Sowon eonnie places some deboned fish on my rice before I send it to my mouth.

"What are you thinking about?"

I send her a cunning smile as I gobble down my food, "I got it!"


[Suga's pov]

I was touring the resort to make sure that things were going as planned.

"Here, there needs to be additional air circulation and also make sure those plants are going well. Those soils have been stacking too much and they are going to suffocate the plant soon!"

The executive nods, "We will check on it right away."

The secretary who was with us bows as she takes the folder from me.

"Mr Min! Mr Min!"

I turned as I see Umji balancing herself on a crutch as she hops on one foot.

"Mr Min!"

"Miss Umji, please walk slower!" Sowon chased after her.

I walked over to her immediately, "What do you think you're doing?"

She pouts, "I came to see you..."

"What?"

Umji sends me a sweet smile, "Mr Min, you haven't been resting well for the past few days, it's all my fault... I came to help you with your work."

I sighed as I raised both arms near my waist, "If you really want to help me, get well sooner."

Umji pouts, "I will... Mr Min..."

"Alright, go back first."

"Mr Min..."

I smiled, "Alright, go."

Umji turns around unwillingly as Sowon helps support her. I turn around as I continue with my checks on the facilities.