Baby 4.4

I need a baby

[Umji's pov]

Mr Min just exited the office looking really angry. I stood up and bowed to him. He stood opposite my desk. "Umji, don't accept anymore calls from China." Mr Min said. "But, China is one of our buisness partners." I said. Mr Min just shot me a glance and I nodded. "What's my next scehdule?" Mr Min asked. I took out my working iPad and looked at the timing. "You have a meeting with the Finance Team and Mr Park." I said. "Shall we?" He asked. I nodded and gathered my things.

While gathering my things, my office phone rang. I picked up the phone, it was Mrs Min, the Chairman's wife. I answered the call and Mrs Min was crying. She told me that the Chairman was in the hospital and asked Mr Min to come over real quick. "Mr Min." I burst in the office. Mr Min, my boss just entered his office again. "Lady Min requests that you go immediately to the hospital." I said. "The Chairman was sent to the hospital. Mrs Min couldn't contact you through your phone." I said.

It was the first time I saw Mr Min so flustered. He got everything he needed and I helped him take his coat. The driver was downstairs and Mr Min told me to sit beside him. I just nodded and sat beside him. He kept telling the driver to speed up. "Mr Min, please relax!" I said. Mr Min calmed down and we finally reached the hospital. I rushed inside on my heels following Mr Min. We reached the sugery room and I bowed to Lady Min who was crying against Yoongi's chest.

"What will I do without him?" Mrs Min will blawing her eyes out. The nurse came with an injection and injected it inside Mrs Min. Mrs Min slowly kept quiet until she passed out. Mr Min carried him to one of the rooms they've prepared. I stood beside Mr Min. He pulled me to sit down. I patted my legs. "Why don't you lie here, I'll wake you up once the surgery is over." I said. Mr Min lied on my pale legs and I began his hair.

"You know, my father was an important figure in my life. I always wanted to please him, get good grades, do well in life..I can't imagine life without my father. How me and my mother will survive." Mr Min said. I nodded and soon he fell asleep on my lap