Baby 5.5

I need a baby

[Umji's pov]

It's the day of our buisness trip to China, Hainan Island. I arrived at Incheon airport wearing my work attire(consisting of a femal suit and small heels) my hair was tied up and I had a sling bag on my right shoulder and I was carrying a jacket. Mr Min arried later and we went to board the Private Jet provided by the company, I handed my luggage to the air stewardess. Mr Min sat down and I sat next to him. I took out my laptop and began working, answering emails for Mr Min.

"Mr Min, there is a urgent paperwork, you need to sign." I said. Mr Min signed the paperwork and the plane took off. I continued working while Mr Min was on the phone with the China Directors. After a while, I finished the paperwork just in time our flight ended. I kept my things and followed Mr Min out of the plane.

Mr Min walked behind while I followed behind with the China Directors. We then met a tall guy, supposedly Mr Lee Changsub, I wondered what kind of dairy products the upper class took in when they were young to be so tall. I shook hands with Mr Lee. "Nice to meet you Mr Wu." I bowed. "It's nice to finally meet the face of the voice." I smiled and retreated my hand after the handshake. "Say, Ms Kim, would you like to work under me? I'll be willing to pay you double if you work under me." Mr Lee said. "It's nice but I'm happy working under Mr Min already." I said.

[Suga's pov]

"It's nice but I'm happy working under Mr Min already." I gave Changsub a "HA ER" face. Changsub then brought us to the port taking us to Hainan Island. We were greeted by the Village Chief in Hainan Island. "Good to see you Mr Min, I am Chief Kim, head of the village on Hainan Island." I shook hands with the village head. The Village Chief took us around the Island. "We provide surfing lessons for tourists and there is a spa and massage down the beach, we soon have a Moon Festival that will take place on the seoncd week of your visit, we would like it, if you would stay for the celebration." The Village Chief said. "Moon Festival?" I asked.

 "Yes, the festival is to honour the Goddess of the Moon, Chang'e. Her husband, Houyi is the famous archer that shot down 9 suns in the sky, thus someone rewarded him with the elixir of immorality and told him to eat half then he can become one of the Gods in Heaven he gave it to his wife so that they could each eat half and become God, Houyi's disciple head about the elixir and wanted to take it away from Chang'e for evil deeds while Houyi was out fighting, thus to stop Houyi from getting the elixir, Chang's swallowed the elixir and then floated away to the Heaven, but because of the love for her husband, instead of going to heaven, the love for her husband brought her to the Moon the closest planet to Earth. When her husband came back, he was devestated and so he decided to pay respect to Chang'e suddenly, he saw a shadow of Chang'e on the moon and so every 7th month on the Lunar Calendar, he decided to pay respect for Chang'e, slowly this became a tradition of us Chinese to pay respect for Chang'e." The Village Chief said(this is a chinese belief)

I nodded and the Village head brought us to the villa where we were to stay for the next 2 weeks. "And oh, one more thing to note is to not enter the South Forest after 6pm because it will start to get dark." The Village chief said. "I got it, thank you." I said. The village chief left. I decided to take a nap in one of the rooms, Umji went to the next room to rest, Changsub went to the room next to Umji's to sleep.