Baby 1.1

I need a baby

"Welcome to our resturant. I have the honour to you to the table for the night." A waiter said as he led the CEO into the resturant.

The CEO nodded. Everyone turned heads as he entered the resturant. No doubt, after this is Min Yoongi aka Suga, the heir of Min's banking. The Min Clan started long ago before the Korean war. The Min's family were a tough one, many still have debts to clear even after the Korean war despite being seperated. The Min Clan was powerful during ancient Korean times, many feared for they were once part of the Royal Family. Thwy all had one feature that stood out. Small and cold eyes to the public but warm hearts deep down.

Everyone was curious afterall since he was carrying a bouquet of red and white roses. Thoughts filled their minds as they turned their heads but Suga paid no attention to it since he was already used to rumors spreading around the industrial of Banking. Camera snaps were heard as people took photos as prove of him carrying a bouquet and walking into a fancy resturant. Suga smelled the roses again as he entered a private room.

"Hello, son!" Mrs Min greeted with a smile.

"Here you go mom, I hope you like it." Suga said handing her the bouquet.

"It's beautiful, don't you think so honey?" Mrs Min asked her husband. Mr Min smiled at the Mother and Son interaction.

Mrs Min sat down as Suga took his seat.

"So, son. Can I ask, when are you going to have kids?"

Suga choked on the water he was drinking.

"Why are you asking this mom?" Suga replied."You're not young anymore son. You're thirty-two." Mrs Min replied.

"Thirty-two's a great age mom! I get to enjoy single life." Suga said.

"Min Yoongi." Mrs Min said.

Suga knows its bad whenever her mom calls him with his full name.

"Your father and I had you when he was twenty-nine, at this age you should be expecting a second or third child." Mrs Min said.

"Mom, come on. I'm still relatively young." Suga said.

"Son, your dad and I are not getting old. We want grandkids running around the cold and empty house at least before we decompose." Mrs Min said.

"Mom! Don't say that, you and dad are going to live a long long life. Turst me on that one." Suga said.

"Whenever I see Sowon and Jin's kids. I wish you could have some." Mrs Min sighed.

Jin is Suga's friend from high school. Jin is the heir of the famous hospital, Kim's Hospital. He is currently a doctor in training despite being the heir. Jin and Sowon have two kids--twin girls, Somin and Soji. Suga once visited them and he got milk all over his shirt and pants but he still loves them for being such cute and cheeky kids.

"Maybe I should set up dates. Yes, yes I should. You need to go out there and socialize with people." Mrs Min said.

"No need for that Mom." Suga was annoyed.

"So you've got someone special?"

Silence.

"So who is it? Is it Umji?" Mrs Min asked.

Umji is Suga's secatary for a year and who is absoulutely adored by Mrs Min.

"Mom, Umji is my secatary and a friend." Suga said.

"Suga, she's great for you. I've seen you stare at her straight in the eye like you were going to eat her soul because she was so beautiful." Mrs Min scoffed.

Umji has great body propotions and is Suga's ideal type so he can't help but stare at her while she talks in a bubbly voice.

"Plus, she's single so why not grab and go while you can?" Mrs Min asked.

"Mom, can you excuse me for a while?" Suga asked. Mrs Min nodded as Suga exited the private room.

~*~*~*~*

Umji just arrived home after a long day of work and a handful of reports to finish. Suddenly, her phone rang. She answered it.

"Hey. Omoji, can you come to where I am now?" Umji chuckled softly at the voice, there was only one person who will call her Omoji. Its was Suga, her boss.

"Mr Min, you're in the middle of a family dinner right now, I can't just barge in and disturb you." Umji said while pulling her blond and curly ponytail.

"I told you not to call me Mr Min after working hours. It makes me feel old." Suga said. Umji sighed as Suga continued.

"Omoji, you have exactkly 15 minutes to get to where I am now or I'm going to cut your pay and bombered you with paperwork tomorrow." Suga said as he hung up.

Umji sighed as she looked at her phone. She grabbed her phone and clutch. She left her apartment and locked the door.

~*~*~*~*

Suga was still eating with his parents and was wondering why Umji hasn't arrived yet.

Umji reached the resturant nd approached the waiter. "Hi, I'm sorry. I am Mr Min's secatary, I need to see him urgently for a buisness matter." Umji said. "Of course, this way." The waiter said leading Umji inside. The door opened as Umji stepped in. "Good evening, Mr and Mrs Min." Umji bowed.

"Hello, Umji, would you like to eat?" Mrs Min asked. "No, I'll have dinner on my way. I apologise for my insolence but can I have Mr Min for a while, he has a few important documents to sign urgently." Umji said. "Of course, we just finished dinner." Mr Min said smiling at the blonde secatary. "You heard my secatary." Suga said as he stood up and kissed his mom on the forehead.

"Of course, don't work too late!' Mr Min said as Suga and Umji left. "Have a good night, Mr and Mrs Min." Umji bowed as she closed the door.

"What took you so long?" Suga asked.

"I was waiting for the bus at the bus stop." Umji said.

"What happened  to your car?" Suga asked. Since the company provides car for certain employees, Suga insisted that she has a car. Umji initially declined the offer but Suga made it clear that as a secatary under him, she has to get one. Umji reluctantly agreed but unfortunately, due to her clumsiness, her car broke down and was in the repair shop for a few weeks.

"I'm sorry." Umji said.

"What for?" Suga asked.

"I didn't take care of it. And now its broken." Umji pouted as she looked down. She thought that the CEO will scold her but instead. Suga laughed. With that, Umji seemed relieved and slowly looked up. "Well, see you Mr Min!" Umji said.

"Wait! I'll send you home!" Suga said as he gave an eye smile. "It's okay, Mr Min. I can take the bus." Umji said. "No, you went through all that trouble to get me out of one. So it's best if you would accept my offer." Suga said as the hotel bellbiy got his car and handed him his car keys. "Get in." Suga said opening the door. Umji entered the car. Umji was in awe of the CEO's car that she forgotten to buckle up. Luckily, Suga helped her buckled up and closed the door.

Umji blushed as Suga took his seat on the driver's seat. Suga started the car as Umji began to doze off. Suga felt guilty as he looked at Umji who was asleep.

Suga reached Umji's apartment and pulled over. "Omoji! Wake up. We're here." Suga said slightly shaking Umji. Umji woke up daze. "Oh! Sorry for sleeping on you Mr Min!" Umji said as she unbuckled the seat belt and opened the door. Umji stepped out.

"Omoji!" Suga called. Umji turned around. Suga tooked a small pastel pink box with a pink ribbon and handed it to Umji.

"Here, a gift for you." Suga said.

"No, Mr Min you drove me home." Umji said.

"Take it as a thank you gift for helping me tonight." Suga said.

Umji reluctantly accepted and closed the car door. She looked on as Suga drove off.

~*~*~*~*~*~*

Thanks for tonight!

I know I caused you lots of troubles.

Here is my thank you gift!

MYG

P.S. This is made by Do Kyungsoo. I know you're a huge fan of his cooking!

Have a good night!

~*~*~*~*~*~*

Hi guys! So Chapter 1 is completed after much efforts! Please do read my other stories! Thank you for reading! I'll see you guys in my next chapter!! <3