Chapter 8 ( Tzuyu's Letter)

Aphrodite
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

 

Tzuyu arrived at his apartment. He parked his car at the car park basement and took the elevator. The elevator can only go to the lobby. The residents of the apartment must use the lobby's elevator to proceed to their respected houses. 

He arrived at the lobby and began walking to the lift. When he was on his way, he saw reporters gathering around the bell boy, Youngjae. 

 

"You must be a good friend of Chou Tzuyu. Please tell us if he is in a relationship with someone" 

 

"What are you talking about?" Youngjae asked back 

 

"What level is he staying on?"  

   

"I can't tell you that!" Youngjae tried to pry away 

  

"Do you have anything about Chou Tzuyu?" anothe reporter asked 

   

"What the hell are you guys talking? I'm just a bell boy!" Youngjae replied 

 

A reporter spotted Tzuyu standing in front of the elevator. Tzuyu kept pressing the 'up' button. 

 

"Hey Chou Tzuyu is over there!" the reporter shouted. 

  

So the paparazzi began gathering around him, blocking his way to enter the lift. 

  

"Tzuyu shi, how long have you known Minatozaki Sana and the late Mark Tuan?" 

  

"What is your current status?" 

 

"Did you know about Mark Tuan's illness?" 

 

"Are you using this chance to take away the engagement ring from Mark Tuan?" 

    

Tzuyu began boiling inside him. He just tucked his hand into his pocket and just put a serious face. 

They can tell his mad face even though he had his sunglasses on. 

   

"Tzuyu shi why are you not answering? Are you afraid?" 

He looked at the reporter who by asking that question. He glared at him then back at the reporters. 

 

"Move" 

 

The reporters then made way for him to enter the elevator. He entered and they began flashing their cameras. Not for long, the lift door closed. 

  

********* 

 

 

He threw his car keys onto the coffee table. He took a water bottle from the fridge and gulped on it. 

He set it back onto the kitchen counter. 

 

"I think Sana's really mad about the news" Tzuyu said to himself. 

 

He then lied his back onto the sofa. He didn't want to switch on the TV coz he knew that he's name and Sana's will pop out on the screen. Tzuyu sighed. 

 

He remembered about the letter. He quickly stood and searched for the letter he left earlier. Then he found it. 

 

Tzuyu flipped open the white piece of paper. 

 

'Hey brother! So this is uhh a letter. Yeah. You know how I am at writing right? Plus, a letter for y

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter