Chapter 21

Aphrodite
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

 

Tzuyu saw a tear rolling down Sana's cheek. She was sobbing. He wanted to wipe it away for her. 

 

"Sana.." 

 

"Don't talk to me.." Sana sobbed 

 

Tzuyu sighed. If he said another word, the situation would become much more worse. He just have to wait for the perfect time to tell her. Besides, Sana just came home and she was still having a jet lag. 

The bags under her eyes showed that she's tired from working. 

 

   

********** 

 

 

They arrived at Sana's house later. Tzuyu helped her carry the bags into the house. Sana went into the kitchen to grab a glass of water. She wiped her dried tears. She stood by the kitchen counter and drank the water. 

 

Suddenly, she felt a pair of arms encircling her waist. Tzuyu let his face to bury into her hair. Sana can feel his warm breath hitting the back of her neck and the warmth surrounding her hips. 

 

"Please.. give me a chance" she heard him whispered 

 

She didn't reply. 

 

"I was tricked. Twice" Tzuyu started explaining 

 

"Sana I swear to you that it wasn't me who kissed her" 

 

Then Sana turned around and stared him in the eyes. They glued their forehead together. The tip of their noses touched. They were both looking at each other's lips. Yearned for his warmth, is what she missed. Looking into her beautiful eyes, is what he missed. After a few seconds, the gap between them was gone. 

 

Their lips touched. The combination of hot and cold appeared again. Tzuyu can taste the dried tear on her lips. But suddenly, he felt a stinging pain on the left side of his cheek.

  

Yes, Sana slapped him. 

 

Tzuyu held his cheek and looked at Sana. She took a step backwards and tears started rolling down her cheek. Tzuyu can figure out what was the slap for. He knew he would taste different to Sana. 

 

"Please Sana" said Tzuyu

 

"Get out" 

 

Finally she spoke. Since they arrived at her home, she wouldn't let out a word. Tzuyu was expecting something else rather than 'get out' . He did not say anything and left the house. 

 

But, he actually did not leave yet. He was standing outside the door with his forehead against it. He sighed. 

 

"Sana, I know I'm not good at explaining things"

 

Sana heard his voice from outside. She crossed her arms and walked towards the door. She didn't open the door but she just listened to what he said. 

 

"My love did not change to anyone else" 

 

"I think I deserve the slap from you. But please give me another chance" 

 

"You know how much I love you right?" 

 

"But can you do me a favor? Don't stop kissing the pinky finger. That's all" 

 

"I'm sorry Sana, for breaking your heart. All I need is another chance" 

 

"I love you Sana" 

 

Tzuyu slowly walked towards his apartment and entered. Sana put her hand on to not let Tzuyu hear her crying. She sat and lied her back against the door. She brought her knees up to her chest and hugged it. 

 

"I love you too.." she whispered while letting her tears fall down. 

 

 

************ 

  It was 1 in the morning. Tzuyu tried to sleep. He tried closing his eyes, rolling on the bed. He even tried counting sheeps through his imagination. But he can't fall asleep. Something's telling him that something bad is going to happen. Somethi
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter