Chapter 6

Aphrodite
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

 

He shoved his hand into his pockets. The girl beside him wouldn't stop crying, or she wasn't crying, because there were no more tears left to shed. But he could really notice her swollen eyes. He calmed down the latter by letting her head to rest on his shoulder. He caressed the latter's shoulder with his warm hand. They both watched the coffin being burried. 

 

 

Flashback 

 

Everyone was waiting outside of the operation room. Chaeyoung and Mina sat beside each other with Mina's hand in Chaeyoung's. They were praying for Mark's condition. Sana's parents were on their way to back to Korea from London. They took a jet for the sudden return. Tzuyu sat beside Sana, who wouldn't believe the situation that time. Her fiance, undergoing tumour operation? 

 

"Tzuyu" she called 

 

Tzuyu looked at her 

 

"Did you know about this?" 

 

He didn't reply. But he just sighed. 

 

Sana know him so much that if he sighs, it means the answer is yes but he doesn't want to let it out. 

 

"Why did you guys keep it from telling me, Tzuyu?" 

 

He did not want to answer it. It was the right timing when the doctor finally came out from the operation room. 

 

"How's he? How's my fiance?" Sana asked the doctor 

 

The doctor was trying to find the right words because of the tensed situation 

 

"Well?" Tzuyu asked 

 

The doctor gave up in trying suitable words for it, but he just let it out 

 

"I'm sorry" 

 

Sana widen her eyes. She fell onto her knees covering while she burst into tears. Mina sat beside her and hugged the latter. 

 

Meanwhile, Chaeyoung sat beside Tzuyu who was looking straight on the floor. He held the tanned guy's shoulder. Tzuyu held his forehead, holding back his tears. 

 

End of flashback 

 

 

After the funeral was completed, everyone started to leave. 

 

"Hey man" Chaeyoung rested his hand on the tanned guy's shoulder 

 

"Hey" Tzuyu replied 

 

"Listen, if you need someone to talk to or you know hang out with, you can always call me" 

 

"Thanks Chae. Appreciate that" Tzuyu smiled 

 

"Aite I gotta go send Mina she got work to do. Call me" 

 

Chaeyoung waved at him and left with Mina. 

 

"Tzuyu" Mr.Minatozaki called 

 

"Uncle" Tzuyu replied  

 

"I know right now it's hard for you. It's hard for Sana to. Whatever Mark did, he must have his own good reason" 

 

"Yeah, I thought about it too" 

 

"Remember, you still have us" Mr.Minatozaki tapped his arm 

 

 

"Thank you Uncle Minatozaki" Tzuyu smiled. 

 

"She probably need some

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter