Chapter 4

Aphrodite
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Tzuyu drove back to his apartment. He parked his car and entered the lobby. 

 

 

"Good evening, Tzuyu-shi" Youngjae the bell boy greeted him 

 

"What did I tell you about talking formal at me Youngjae ah?" Tzuyu pressed the 'up' button on the elevator 

 

"Sorry. Ehem. Waddup my man welcome home!" Youngjae made a peace sign 

 

"Haha that'll do it. Just do it to me not anybody else or else you'll get fired" Tzuyu entered the lift 

 

The lift carried him to the 16th floor. He walked out of the lift and walked towards to his door. He scanned his thumbprint onto the security gadget. The green mark appeared and allowed him in. He the lights and went straight into the kitchen to grab a water bottle. Then he entered the living room and the music. The music was playing some kpop songs and it started with 'Super Junior - Mr Simple'. 

 

"Bwara mr.simple simple simple~" Tzuyu sang along to the song 

 

He grabbed a mini basketball and threw it into a mini hoop that was hung on the wall. He gulped down some water and set it on the table. 

 

He entered his bedroom then towards the bathroom. He removed his clothes and observed himself at the mirror. 

 

"Hot abs" Tzuyu pointed at himself through the mirror 

 

He the shower and took a warm long shower. After finishing, he put on his towel on his waist, and exited the bathroom. He put on his black singlet and shorts as his usual pyjamas. He straight away went to sleep. 

 

************ 

 

"Miss?" the waiter was asking Sana if she wants to add more wine to her glass 

 

"No I think I'll wait a little longer" Sana covered her glass 

 

"Yes miss" the waiter left her table 

 

Sana looked at her watch while tapping her fingers. She grabbed her phone and dialed Mark's number. 

 

"Hello-" 

 

"Hi this is Mark's bestfriend Tzuyu and Sana! Sorry he can't pick up the phone right now he's busy! So call later or don't bother to call at all hahahahha! Hahaha good job you guys*sound of Mark laughing in the background* "Mark's voicemail was heard. 

 

"Hey Mark. Umm I've been waiting at The Greek Restaurant since like 30 minutes ago. Where are you and please call me as soon as you get this. Bye" Sana hung up. 

 

She waited a little longer. The customers who came later than her left earlier than her. She sighed. 

 

After waiting for about 15 minutes, she gave up. She stood up, paid for the wine and left. Then Sana remembered that she came with a cab. She had not enough money left since the wine was so quite expensive. She took out her phone and called Tzuyu. 

 

"Hello Tzuyu? You sound like you're sleeping. Sorry to disturb you" 

 

"No don't worry about it. Why did you call?" 

 

"Can you please pick me up at The Greek- AAAH!" 

 

Sana's phone fell onto the floor. 

 

********** 

*ring ring*     *ring ring*     Tzuyu searched for his phone and found it. He put it on his ear, "Hello?"    "Hello Tzuyu? You sound like you're sleeping. Sorry to disturb you"     "No don't worry about it. Why did you call?" Tzuyu rubbed his eyes      "Can you please pick me up at The Greek - AAAH!"    Tzuyu heard Sana hung up.    "Hello? Sana? Hello?!"    He quickly wore his jeans and jacket with his black fit singlet still on. He took his car keys and rushed downstairs.    "The Greek?
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter