[Butterflies Part 2]

The Center of The Heart

Butterflies: Group Date

 

Saturday morning comes without the girls notice, the chirping from the sparrows outside wake the girls up. The first one to gets up is Mina, she yawns then leans her back again the headboard. Her eyes shifts to the left, where’s her sister still fully covered in blanket. Mina shakes her sister a bit, and hopefully to get a response. “Jihyo-ah, wake up~ We need to get ready” She says, tries to pull the blanket off of Jihyo. Her sister, who looks like a mess right now, gets up. Her curly ashy brown hair is tangle all together, and some part of her fringe are just poking outward. “Pffft, you look like a hot mess ha ha.” The shorter hair girl chuckles, while fixing her sister’s fringe. It always like that, the younger one gets up first, then go wake up the older one, nothing really change.

Just as Mina goes to use the bathroom first, Jihyo checks on her phone for the time. Then she see her LINE chat message, ‘Oops’ she murmurs to herself.

 

GodJihyo: Good morning! Sorry I didn’t see your message, I was sleeping ヾ((●>□<)ノ

 

She sends the text, waits for a reply but she gets nothing. She gets out of her bed and heads to her vanity. There are two things Jihyo cannot stand, first is waking up, and second is messy hair. Her hair are quite thin, so they gets tangle very easily, she picks up her red  brush and starts to comb her hair.

 

/Bloop/

 

The noise from her phone calls for her attention, she grabs her phone, and swipes to unlock it.

 

Kookie: That’s okay, did you sleep well?

GodJihyo: Yeah, I did. How about you?

Kookie: I had a good dream, so I guess it a good sleep.

GodJihyo: What did you dream about? My baking??? (> v <)

Kookie: Maybe ヽ( ˘x˘ )ゝ

GodJihyo: Alrighty then :P

GodJihyo: Gotta get ready, I will text you later.

Kookie: What you got a date? Σ(꒪ȏ꒪)

GodJihyo: Yeah, a date~ Alright talk to you later Kookie ^^

 

Jungkook sulks when he saw her reply, he isn’t sure if Jihyo was joking or not, because he is pretty sure she doesn’t have a lover. Her words driving him crazy, he wants to ask but he doesn’t want to bother her. He threw his phone on his bed and he ruffles his hair frustratedly, ‘Aish…’ he mumbles. His phone starts to ring, he knows what it was for, but he clearly looks displease when he sees the name on the screen.

“Araso… I will be there shortly, you guys own me a meal just saying” He answers the call with a annoyed tone, then hung up.

He hastily puts his key and phone is his jacket and heads out.

Back at the girl's house, they are picking out their outfits. The weather reporter says that it will be a pretty warm day, so they are both decides to wear shorts and skirt today. Jihyo picks a blue and white stripes button up shirt that has a weird short cut in the front and longer tail in the back, then she pairs it with a high-waisted black short. Just cute and simple. And she loves to wear her cute black high flatform shoes. Meanwhile, Mina chooses to wear a overall black dress that fits her body, and a quarter green sleeves inside, then ties all her outfit together with a casual dark brown sandals. And of course, they wants to wear a matching necklaces, just a thin silver chain with a crown deco on it. They are ready.

Jimin and Taehyung both send the girls the message that they are outside and waiting, Jihyo and Mina quickly heads downstair, grab their bags and lunch boxes.

“Sorry did you guys wait long?” Mina asked

The boys shake their head and smile, “Nah, we just got here”

“You ladies look good today.” Jimin compliments them.

“Thanks Chimchim” The two sister say with a smile.

Jimin wears a casual white t-shirt, black ripped jean and a jacket. On the other hand, Taehyung has a pink beanie on, grey long sleeves and a denim jacket. All four of them look like models themselves. The group slowly head toward the center of the city, where majority of the shops and fun stuffs locating. Of course the first place they going to stop at is a game store store center, a place for geek like them.

There was of course a line for the new release games, while Mina and Taehyung stand in line, Jimin and Jihyo went to grab some bubble teas for the group.  

 

/Bloop/

 

GodJihyo: We are at the bubble tea shop, they don’t have anymore strawberry and peach, what else do you guys want?

 

“Tae-chan, what else do you want?” Mina shows her phone to Taehyung, who is leaning his chin against her shoulder.

“I don’t know I will get whatever you want” He glances his eyes up to her.

While in their conversation, they get a lot of attention, just purely because of their looks together. They totally look like a model, all eyes are all them. And to be frank, they look good together. Taehyung can feel a lot of guys are staring and whispering to each other about Mina, he hates it. He then grabs onto her hand.

“Hmm? What’s wrong Tae-chan?” She turns her head to his side

“Nothing, my arms are tired, so I just wanna hang onto something.” He says, swinging her hand.

Of course, the other strangers look away upon Taehyung holding on Mina’s hand. He is pretty satisfies.

“Imma tell Jihyo-chan to get us caramel tea then,” she quickly types on her screen.

Taehyung nods, while his chin still resting on her shoulder. Jimin and Jihyo quickly get back to them, they get back in line and just talking about the plan for today.

“Oh isn’t that Kookie?” Taehyung says, he points at the crowd on the other side of the street.

The other three turn their head to the direction Taehyung pointed at, Jihyo shouts “JEON JUNGKOOK!” Then proceeds waving her hand, the rest also follow her.

The light brown haired boy from the other side has his eyes widened due to the powerful voice. He sees the four across him, he waves at them. Then Jungkook and his friends slowly approach them.

“Oh what are you guys doing here?” Jungkook his eyebrows.

“The date I told you about, we going to get some new games!” Jihyo smiles at him.

Jungkook looks at the other three and then realized that ‘date’ in Jihyo’s definition is pretty much hanging out, he grins in relief.

“Yeah, where are you going Jungkook?” Jimin asks, sipping on his tea.

“Err we..”

“We are going to meet some girls from other school.” Jungkook’s friends cut in.

“Omo, then have fun guys.” with the unconcern tone, Jihyo says, still keeps her smile.

Jungkook literally almost punch his friend for saying that, he sighs. “They wanted to go, so they dragged me here just because they needed one more dude.”

“Hey we gonna be late dude, let’s go” One of his friend exclaims, then pushes Jungkook away from Jihyo, Mina, Taehyung and Jimin. He couldn’t even say goodbye, so he waves at them. The other four send him a goodbye wave in return.

“They wanted him with them because he is the bait for the ladies.” Jimin snorts

“Wouldn’t doubt it,” Taehyung adds.

Upon hearing the comments, the two sisters giggles in amusement.

“Oh, after this, let’s go to karaoke!” Jihyo’s eyes sparkle.

“Yes, let’s do that!” The other three say in union.

 

-----------------------------------------------------------------

 

[… She was so damn cute] Jungkook thought, flashing back to Jihyo’s outfit. He curses under his breath.

He and his friends meet a group of girls, they are just talking and socializing in a karaoke nearby. But Jungkook’s mind is just full of Jihyo, he doesn’t even bother to talk much to his friends nor the girls. Of course, some of the girls have their eyes on him, the Mr.Perfect, they tried to talk and impress him with their outer appearances. It just doesn’t work, when his mind is occupied with someone is obviously more important.

“Excuse me, I’m going to the washroom” Jungkook stands up and leaves, he just want some quiet time for himself.

As he strolling down the hallway, he stops at the vending machine and grabs himself a banana milk. Sits on one of the chair and starts texting.

 

/Bloop/

Kookie: I’m bored, please help.

Godjihyo: What? You still meeting up with the girls?

Kookie: Yeah, at a karaoke with them. But I don’t want to be here anymore.

Godjihyo: Karaoke?? We are also at a karaoke room.

Kookie:.... What? For real, are you guys at the one down the street from the game shop?

Godjihyo: Yah! Lol this coincidence is so weird.

Godjihyo: if you are that bored, come and join us after you done with your meetup.

Kookie: I WILL!!! I might just ditch them tbh

GodJihyo:Ya sure?

Kookie: Yep, I’m not interested in them so, it just wasting my day off.

Godjihyo: Omo, Mr.perfect is not interested in cute girls????

Kookie: Hey! Stop with that

Godjihyo: ha ha araso, see ya soon.

Kookie: Aight~

 

Jungkook smiling to himself, there is a little weird feeling in his stomach, it warms and somewhat make him nervous. He notices whenever he talks to Jihyo, his day is always get better. Small talks, and see her face make his heart beats out of rhythm. Maybe he is in love, with that girl.  

 

“Oho, so Mr.Perfect is going to join us? This is gonna be so fun~” The three staring at Jihyo’s phone screen, amused.

“You guys won’t mind right?” Jihyo asks

“Nah, we like him. Well, I like him” Taehyung claims

Mina and Jimin nods in agreement. “I think he is an interesting dude.” Jimin adds.

“Ohhh our song is on Mina, let’s go!” Taehyung says excitedly.

“Let’s all sing together!” Jihyo gives a mic to Jimin and they starts to sing ‘Sailor Moon’ Theme together.

 

/Bloop/

TaeTae: When are you coming???

Jimin: Come to us Kookie

Godjihyo: You done soon?

Mina: :D

Kookie: Yeah, what is the room number?

TaeTae: 17 down the hallway

 

Jungkook dashes to their room, he is happy that he able to get out of that horrible meetup He knocks on room 17, Jimin opens the door and gives him the biggest grin.

“Welcome!”

“Hi Kookie!”

They all give him a warm and friendly welcome, Jungkook is pretty happy. For some reason, the people he only meet a couple times, make him feel more comfortable than his own friends.

“Did you finish meetup? That was a fast meeting with girls” Jimin throws a package of chip toward Jungkook. “Well I kinda told them I gotta go” he scratches the back of his head, “So I left, they will be fine tho”

“Ha ha earlier you don’t even look like you wanted to be there” Taehyung adds

Jungkook shook his head, “Nope, didn’t want to go” he continues, “So what is the plan after this?”

“Karaoke for another hour, then we going to eat at the park, and then after probably go to game-room and play video games there” Mina leans forward, reads of her little planner while sipping on her orange juice.

“That’s sound nice!” Jungkook flops down on the sofa near him, of course sits next to Jihyo.

“Oh hey it Paper Hearts, who requested this song?” Jimin points the remote toward the TV screen.

The ashy brown hair next to Jungkook raises her hand, “Me! I did!!”

“WOOOOOOO Jihyo-chan going to sing Tori’s song! Better prepare flashlight guys~” Taehyung hypes up and pulls out his phone for some lighting.

On the other hand, Jungkook is somewhat shocked. Tori’s is one of his favorite artist, and Jihyo going to sing on of her song. His mouth is hanging.

When the music starts to play, Jihyo slowly swings her body to the beats and slowly gets into the melody. Then she sings, her beautiful voice captures everyone in that small karaoke room. Taehyung, Mina and Jimin are wave their hands in the air and just enjoying Jihyo’s sweet sound. Meanwhile, Jungkook’s heart is all over the place, he stares at her deeply, and it catches Jihyo’s attention. She smiles at him, then grabs his hand to suggest he stand up to her, then pushes her mic toward him.

 

♫~I live through pictures as if I was right there by your side

But you’ll be good without me and if I could just give it some time

I’ll be alright~♫

 

The others are quite amused, they didn’t expect that Jungkook can also sing. Upon hearing Jihyo and Jungkook’s duet, they just being amaze at the wonderful voices of these two. They sing together, with honey-like voice and so much soul, their voices are slowly blend together and become one. The melody starts to die down, and they finishing up the song. Jungkook’s looking at Jihyo with all of his passion.

 

“Wow your guys’ voices are amazing together, Jungkook you really is Mr.Perfect ha ha” Taehyung gives them a slow clap.

“Our group is consist of beautiful singers” Mina says it with a happy smile.

“If Jungkook join our group, I won’t be the newbie anymore” Jimin opens a grin

Jihyo turns her head to Jungkook and tilts her head, her eyes are so big and pretty. He blushes a bit, “Thanks guys” he says then quickly sits down.

“I’m getting hungry now, let’s go to the park and eat!” Taehyung fixes his glasses and then leans his upper body backward to make a stretch.

The group agree, then quickly grab their stuffs and head out. Shortly all five of them arrive at a park nearby, and swiftly look for a spot. While working, Taehyung insists to carry the lunch boxes for Mina, and Jimin tries to walk on the outside of Mina so car cannot get close to her. Jihyo snickers when she sees the trio in front of her.

But of course, Jungkook walks side by side with Jihyo. The two put a bit of a distance from the other three, they just walk in silent until Jihyo break out for a conversation, “I love your voice, it sounds very soothing”. She says and didn’t look at him, it makes Jungkook quite shy to hear that from Jihyo. “Your voice was beautiful as well, and that song is one of my favorite.”

“Ah is it? I like that song a lot.” The petite Jihyo smiles and starts to make some skipping on her feet.

After a quick walk around the park, the group find a perfect spot under an oak tree. Jihyo and Mina gently lay out the lunch boxes they made in the morning, kimbap, egg rolls, and a few orinigi. Of course, Jihyo packed some desserts for everyone as well.

“Omo you girls made this?” Jungkook says in disbelief.

“Yep, here is your plate.” Jihyo smirks and passes him a paper plate.

They all settle down and munch on their lunch, and enjoying the scenery around them. Being a sweet girl she is, Mina keeps putting foods on people plate, and her sister have to stop her once in awhile so Mina can eat something herself. Jimin is enjoying the tuna onigiri, a piece of seaweed gets stuck on his face without him knowing. Mina, who sits next to him noticed it, she reaches her hand out and picks it off of him. And out of her habit, she just eat it likes how she is usually does with her sister and Taehyung. It surprises Jimin, “Thanks” he says shyly, and Mina just gives him a smile. On the other hand, Taehyung doesn’t say anything, just gobbles down the foods and there are so many piece of foods around his cheeks. It just likes he wants to make sure there is something on his face.

“Oh my goodness, Tae-chan, you are like a kid jeez.” Mina frowns at the no manner looking Tae, she gives him a wet wipe, “Here clean your face.”

Taehyung kinda sulky, he just puffs up his cheeks. He wants Mina to do the same thing, but he figures he overdone it.

 

The group finishing up their meals, and of headed to their last destination for the day, gaming room.


 

----------------------------------------------------------------------------------

 

Well… for some reason, I tried to make this chapter short but it keeps going >_>

So anyway, I hope you guys enjoy this long and I guess kinda boring ish lol

I wish I can tell the story better XD

I cannot do my dream justice  ha ha.