[Meeting Part 1]

The Center of The Heart

Meeting: The starting point.

 

♫~Melt me, sweeter than ice cream

I hear your voice

Be my butterfly that looks for a scented flower~♫

The sweet melody ringing throughout the room, wakes it habitant up; Park Jihyo. She slowly grabs her phone and swipes across the screen to turn the sound off, and proceeds to cover her face with a fluffy blanket. The door creaks open, but Jihyo doesn’t even budge, it’s her daily routine, she knows what’s coming.

“Jihyo-chan~ ❤ it’s morning, get up~” A gentle voice speaks

Jihyo fakes a groan, “Uhmm hm” she can feels a warm hand places on her shoulder, lightly shaking her body.

“I know you are awake! If you don’t get up I will tickle you” The other voice rise a bit, but it almost childish-like sounding.

“Araso! Mina-chan, you are too much!” Jihyo gives in, she shoots up and slightly pout at her younger sister, Myoui Mina.

“Huehue” The girl with a shoulder length hair laugh mischievously.

Why two different last name? Because they are step-sister, their parent remarries when they are just toddler. Since both of them share the same age, they clicks immediately and never separately from each other. They are each other best friend and soulmate.

“Let’s get ready and have some breakfast, I don’t want us to be late for the school orientation today.” Mina gets up from the bed, stretches her arms upward.

Jihyo nods and quickly grabs her tower and heads out to the bathroom next door.

[Few minutes later]

They are both downstair in the kitchen, enjoying their breakfast.

/Bloop/

Their phone buzzes at the same time, the girl quickly swipes left and look at the screen.

TaeTae: Hey! Are you guys ready yet? ~(‾▿‾~)

GodJihyo: We’re eating breakfast right now, we should be done soon!

Mina’sKetchup: Hi Tae! Are you going to wait for us at the usual place?

TaeTae: Yeah! I’m heading there right now! Bring me something to eat please (>д<)I forgot to bring mine ( T ^ T )

GodJihyo: … You dork! We will bring you some!

Mina’sKetchup: Yeah, we will grab you a lunch box too ʕ•ᴥ•ʔ

TaeTae: (´꒳`∗) Thank you ❤ You guys are the best! I’m lonely! So get here already!

Godjihyo: Araso!

Mina’sKetchup: See you soon, Tae-chan.

Two sister let out a chuckle, Taehyung is their childhood friend, he uses to live a house away, but during his last year of highschool, his family moves down a few streets, but they are still always hanging out with each other. And now they going to the same college.

Mina and Jihyo are at the door, they check their bags, and making sure they have 3 three lunch boxes in their hand. As they both walking down the streets, they wave at the familiar figure, and both of the girl’s lips curve into a big smile.

“Tae-chan!” Both of the girl shout out loud.

Taehyung who is on his phone, looks up and gives a big smile in return.

“Mina-chan, Jihyo-chan~!”

“Here.” Mina reaches out her arm, and gives Taehyung lunch box.

“Sorry Tae-chan, we make you wait for a bit” Jihyo says

Taehyung shakes his head in disagreement, “Nah! It wasn’t that long to be honest,” he continues “Have you guys get your schedule yet?”

The girls nod in union, “I have Chemistry first, and Mina has English class,” Jihyo claims, “What about you Tae?” She adds

“To be honest… I forgot to grab my schedule during summer, so I have to go get it at the school office service. Haha” Taehyung says with a dry laugh.

“Oh my goodness Tae!, you going to be late for your first class.” Mina worries

Taehyung says nothing, but just laugh it off. All three of them slowly walking toward their school, their chatting and laughter can be hear from couple feets away. Soon after, the reaches their destination, the three look around and find a long line in front of them, it must be where the orientation holds. As they head toward it, they hear all sort of screamings and squealing.

“Jungkook!!!!”

“Oh my god! He is so freaking cute!”

“He is a freshman?? OMG tote hot!”

All of the remarks catch the three’s attention, they turn their head to the direction that, the others shouting at.

“Oh! That’s Jeon Jungkook” Jihyo’s eyes widen as she comments

“You know him?” Taehyung asked

Jihyo and Mina both nod, “Yeah, you didn’t know because during last year of high school you moved to different school, and he enrolled soon after you left.” Jihyo explains, “ He is so popular with the ladies” Mina adds on.

“Taehyung!” a male voice shouts

Taehyung turns his head behind him, and the girls follow after. A pink haired dude approaches them, with his hand waving in the air. He picks up his pace as soon as he see Taehyung returns his wave.

“Jimin!” Taehyung smiles, and gives Jimin a big hug.

“How have you been?” Taehyung asks, “I’m good as new,” the lad answers back with a hand patting on Taehyung’s back.

“And who are these lovely ladies?” Jimin breaks the hug, and looks behind Taehyung.

“They are my childhood friends! This is Mina, and this is Jihyo,” He signals his hand over to the girl, one by one.

“Hello!” Jihyo smiles, “Hi there.” Mina shyly greets

“Hi, my name is Park Jimin! Nice to meet you” Jimin gives them a smile

“He is one of my good friend, while I was at the new high school” Taehyung wraps his left arm over Jimin’s neck and points his index finger at the new person.

“Let’s go inside, we need to find seats” Mina looks at the line in front of the auditorium.

The rest nod, all four of them slowly make their way inside. Jimin spots a row of four seats, in the middle sea of people, he signals for the other three to walk down. As people starting to flood in, the four sighing in relief that they are able to find a place to settle down. Their eyes are looking up at the stage, listening to an older woman wearing a fitted grey suit with black stripes on them, she looks beside her and turns her head signaling to the younger guys to take over her spot.

“Please give an applause to our school headmaster,” The younger guy says with a smile, and he proceeds to clap after his sentence. “I am honor, to stand here as a representative of freshman class, my name is Jeon Jungkook…” He goes on with his opening speech.

“Wow he is super smart” Taehyung exclaims in admiration

“Yeah, he is been jack of all trades since high school” Jihyo says as she tousles her lock of hair.

“I heard he got perfect scores on his entrance tests.” Jimin adds

The four finishes up with the orientation, they all split up to their classes. Taehyung and Jimin head toward the school office services to get their schedule, while Mina goes to her english class and Jihyo making her way to Chemistry’s labroom. The four promise to meet up during lunch to hang out and talk about their schedule.

Jihyo’s chemistry lab is a bit far from the auditorium, she keeps looking at her watch, making sure that she isn’t late. She has trouble finding the classroom, she tries different floors of the Science building and somehow misses room 304. The light brown haired girl starts to panic a little, she nips at her thumb while frantically running around to find the lab. She ends up bump into one of the person stands in front of her.

“I’m so sorry!” She winces

“It’s alright, are you okay?” The voice that is deeper than her’s concerns

Jihyo looks up, and in front of her is the jack of all trades, Jeon Jungkook. Her face goes bright red for a bit. Jungkook notices Jihyo’s schedule on her hand, he kinda takes a peek at it by accident.

“You looking for room 304?”

“Yeah…” Jihyo looks down on her feets.

“I have the same class as you, I can show you where the room at” He shoots her a friendly smile.

Jihyo nods her head, and follow the gentleman Jungkook, she doesn’t expect to have any class with him, since he is the school Golden Student. They stops at the infront of the class’s door, Jungkook shows his polite manner, and move his hand to suggest Jihyo go in first before him. The class is pretty full, they scans the lab quickly and see an empty table for two, they hurriedly make their way to the table at the end of the class. The two settle their bags down, and awkwardly sit next to each other. Jihyo notices Jungkook sometimes take a glance at her, she sees a little puzzle on his face, so she asks

“Is there something on my face?”

“Hmm, no… it just I felt like, I have seen you somewhere” Jungkook brows furrows together.

“Yeah, because we did go to the same high school together” She states, and gently move some of her hair to the back of her ear.

Jungkook has a surprise look on his face, “Oh! You are right! We did! I remember seeing you in the library all the time.”

“Yeah, and you always hid in the library because of your fangirls haha.” Jihyo snickers

The boy gets red a bit, “Yeah, those dark days aren’t over” he sighs

“That is the price of being the school Golden Student.” She teases him.

He laughs at her comment, “Heh~ You seems to know a lot about me.” He makes a comeback at her.

Jihyo quickly give another witty joke, “Oh yes, Mr.Jungkook, you were and still are the lady killer.”

They both giggle at their silly conversation.

/Bloop/

Jihyo’s phone blinking a green light for her LINE app, she places the phone on her lap and look at the message.

Mina’sKetchup: Jihyo-chan, don’t forget to meet us at the East cafeteria.

Jihyo replies shortly after, “Okie, dokie” she quickly puts her phone away.

“You have LINE? Want to add me on your friendlist?” Jungkook says with an interest in his voice.

“Hmm… Sure, this is my name on LINE” Jihyo scribbles down her LINE’s name on Jungkook’s paper.

“I will make sure to add it after class” He smiles.

The professor starts to hand down their class’s syllabus, everyone in the room begin to skim through the list with their professor.

“Alright class, since this is a lab class, I would like you all to get with a partner, who sit next to you right now. I think this is a good time for you guys to get to know each other and keep each other on track” The middle age man says, while fidgeting a pen in his hand. “And that’s it for today, the homeworks are already posted on our classroom’s website, make sure you guys do it, and I will see you guys Wednesday.”

“Well, I guess we are partner in crime now” Jungkook sticks out his hand for a handshake, he smiles showing his bunny teeth.

“Seems like we are, Mr.Kookie.” Jihyo takes and shakes his hand.

 

Around afternoon, Jihyo swiftly makes her way down to the East Cafeteria, she bids a goodbye to Jungkook after Chem’s class, due to his Judo’s club meeting. As she head to her destination, she can see her sister Mina at a table waving at her from afar. And beside are Taehyung and Jimin, who are also flashing a bright smile at her.

“So, how were everyone classes today?” Jihyo places her lunch box on the table and settling down with the group.

“Not so bad, got homework already” Taehyung sighs, while stuffing his face with foods.

“Yeah, same here, my Physic’s teacher seems to be very strict” Mina adds, eyes still glues on her syllabus.

“I can’t wait to have my History’s class tomorrow” Jimin excitedly says.

“Oh! Mina and I have History class tomorrow too! Are you going to be in room 108?” Jihyo’s rise her brows and points her index on her schedule.

“Omo, we all have the same history class tomorrow” Mina claps her hand, “Oh wait! We all have all of the same classes tomorrow to be exact,” She continues, while tracing her finger on everyone’s paper.

“Yay that’s will be fun” Taehyung happily says, and Jimin nods in agreement.

“Also, Jihyo-chan, Tae-chan, I can’t help out at work tonight, I’m going to see some of the clubs I wanted to join” Mina suddenly breaks the celebration.

“Araso, it probably going to be a slow day anyway, it only busy in the morning.” Jihyo says, while munching on her foods.

“How about you Chimchim?” Taehyung turns to his left side and question the pink haired boy.

“I think I’m going to walk around too see some of the clubs too” Jimin answers

“Okay, just hit me a message when you done, I want to borrow some of your movies” Taehyung talks, while his cheeks are full with food, he looks like a chipmunk.

Mina giggle at the sight of chipmunk Taehyung, she leans forward and picks some of the bread crumbs on his face. “Tae-chan, you always like this haha”

When they all finish their lunch, they all split to their last class of the day.

/Bloop/

 

TaeTae invited ChimChim to the chatroom

TaeTae invited Mina’sKetchup to the chatroom

TaeTae invited GodJihyo to the chatroom

ChiChim joined the chatroom

GodJihyo joined the chatroom

Mina’sKetchup joined the chatroom

 

ChimChim: Hello! (✿´ ꒳ ` )

Mina’sKetchup: Hi there.

TaeTae: Since we are going some classes together, I made this group chat for us! (*´︶`*)

GodJihyo: That’s sound good~

GodJihyo: Mina after you done with your clubs thing, get some tofu on the way home. Jin-oppa will cook for us tonight!( ๑‾̀◡‾́)σ»

Mina’sKetchup: Okie, I will~

TaeTae: Jin-hyung going to cook?? I wanna come to!

GodJihyo: I don’t think oppa will mind, Chimchim you want to join us for dinner?

ChimChim: Sure, I don’t have anything to do tonight, and my parent are too busy to cook anyway. b(*^-^*)b

GodJihyo: Cool, it going to be great!

 

Mina puts her phone away after the conversation with the group. She puts on a happy smile on her face. She has been walking around for a while to look for the contemporary dance club, Mina loves to dance, that is her escape from the real world sometimes. When she heard the school has a dance club, it makes her happy. As she follows the map, she spots Jimin, who is standing right in front of  one of the door near the end of the hallway.

“Hey!” She softly says

“Oh Hi!” Jimin surprises, “What brings you here?”

She points at the door behind Jimin, “To join this club” and smiles.

“You dance too?” He asks her, “Not super good, but I think I can catch the beats right.” She grins

“Heh, that’s great, I didn’t expect to bump into here, let’s go in?” He gives her a delightful expression.

"Well let’s get along then, Chimchim” Mina says his nickname from the chatroom and grins