[Meeting Part 3]

The Center of The Heart

 

Meeting: Let's be friend!

 

It is the morning after, Jihyo is busying making her signature blueberry waffles, while Mina is packing lunch boxes. The clock strikes 8:30 AM, Jihyo looks at Mina to signal her to go wake the boys up, they gotta fill their stomach before class. Mina nods, putting the lid on the last lunch box she has, then proceeds to head upstairs.

She stops at the room at the end of the hall, knocks five times in a coding pattern. Silent, she sighs, then opens the door.

“Hey you two, get up. Jihyo-chan is about to finish making breakfast,  we need to eat and go to class after.” She pokes her head out the door gap.

The two boys on the same bed, hugging each other, make some gibberish morning noises.

“Mina-chan… five more minutes please.” Taehyung pleads, with his cute sleepy voice.

Meanwhile, Jimin is pretending to play dead. “Come on guys, ge...t,” Mina stuns, when she tries to pull the blanket out of the boy's’ body, they are shirtless.

She blushes, throws the blanket back on them, and tries to act cool. “Fine, I will tell Jihyo to stop cooking then,” She frowns, “What a pity, Jihyo was about to make some sweets, I guess I can eat them all…” She adds, with a mischievous tone.

“Nope! I am up, going in shower right now!” Upon hearing the word ‘sweets’, Taehyung jerks himself up faster than the speed of light. “Jimin, get up now! Or we cannot eat Jihyo’s baking!” Taehyung then grabs Jimin's arm and drags him out of bed.

“We will be downstair in 10 minutes.” Taehyung says to Mina’s direction and gives her a straight-face-salute.

Mina chuckles, “Okie, see you guys downstair” she smiles, then closes the door behind her.

 

---------Ten minutes later----------

 

“Itadaikimashu” Mina, Jihyo and Taehyung say in union.

Jimin looks at the trio and asks, “Why do you guys sometime use Japanese? Do you guys study Japanese or something? He reaches his mug toward Jihyo for coffee.

“Oh it because Mina-chan is Japanese,” Jihyo calmly says, while pouring coffee in Jimin’s mug.

“We are step-sister,” Mina adds, after she notices the dumbfounded Jimin stares.

“Oh, I really thought you guys were really sister, you guys are so close,” The pink haired boy states.

Both sister looks at each other and smile, “We are each other soulmate” they say, then starts to snicker.

Seeing the two, Jimin cannot help but smile, the girls are so genuine to each other.

“Tae-chan, stop gobble down the foods, you going to choke yourself.” Mina leans toward Tae and hands him a cup of water, “And hydrate yourself, you never drink enough water nowadays.” She adds. Taehyung gives her his special eye-smile, but at a quick second, his face are painted with a soft pink. Of course Jimin notices.

 

/Bloop/

 

Jihyo’s phone flashing green light, she swipes left to turn her phone on.

 

Kookie: Good Morning

GodJihyo: Ohaiyo

Kookie: How did you sleep?

GodJihyo: Good, good, you? Did you snore?(¬‿¬)

Kookie: Hey! I don’t snore ( ꒪Д꒪)ノ

Kookie: Also, I want to have lunch with you today, are you free?

GodJihyo: I think I am, I mean, I prob just going to hang out with my friends.

Godjihyo: You wanna join us?

Kookie: Sure! (*•̀ᴗ•́*)و ̑̑

GodJihyo: Alright let's meet at the East Campus.

Kookie: ٩(•̤̀ᵕ•̤́๑)ᵒᵏᵎᵎᵎᵎ

 

Jihyo turns her phone off  and resumes to her breakfast, as she takes a bite on her waffles, she can feel the stares she is getting from her peers.

“What?” She stutters

“Jungkook?” Mina nudges her sister arm.

“Wow, how did you guys get so close all of the sudden?” Taehyung adds on the teasing

“Maybe they are hitting it off~” Jimin joins, with a grin on his face.

“You guys are dumb,” Jihyo blushes a bit, but give them the deadly glare, the rest starting to laugh at her expression.

 

After they finish their breakfast, the group head outside. Jihyo gives out a small bag of cookies for everyone.

“YES! I love your cookies the most!” Taehyung shouts, swings his bag of cookies like soap opera.

“It smells amazing,” Jimin takes a sniff at the bag.

“Jihyo-chan’s baking skill is no joke” Mina proudly say, linking her arm with her sister.

“Oh yreah de newm advinture offu liddel stranfer iz out swoon.” Taehyung says a bunch of gibberish, with his mouth full of cookies.

“Taehyung… you look so disgusting, chew all your foods first you have no manner” Jimin pretends to look disgust, at the unsightly Taehyung.

“Sorry, the cookies are so good, I couldn’t help it,” Taehyung finishes the foods in his mouth, “Also I said the Adventure of little stranger is out soon, there will be on sale this saturday.” He continues

“Oh yeah! That’s right! We should go grab the copy Tae-chan” Mina claps her hand in realization.

“Then we all should hang out this Saturday then, I don’t think we have anything to do anyway” Jihyo suggests, “Are you down Jimin?” she turns her head and asks Jimin.

“Of course! It will be the officially the first time I hang out with you guys” He says while smiling brightly.

The four soon entered their campus, and quickly head to the History department for their first class of the day. As they walk toward the lecture room, Jihyo spots a familiar face, “Jungkook!” the male turns to his left when he heard his name called. It tooks Jungkook a good few seconds to spot the petite Jihyo, surrounded by other students . Soon he makes eye contact with her, flashing her a smile and raise his arm up to wave at her.

“Jihyo!” He makes his way toward her and notices the other three behind her.

“What bring you here?” Jungkook smiles

“We have History as our first class” Jihyo swings her hand to the three behind her

Jungkook makes a quick nod to Jimin, Mina and Taehyung. The trio also send him a friendly nods. “And they are…?” Jungkook looks at Jihyo and hoping for the introduction.

“This is Mina, my sister. Taehyung my childhood friend, and this is Jimin our new friend” Jihyo points her thumb at each person while naming them.

“Hi there” The three wave at Jungkook

“Hello! My name is Jeon Jungkook, Nice to meet you all” He says

“Oh! But why are you here? Did you just finished this class?” Jihyo asks him, kind of have a disappointed face.

“No! This is my next class! This is our second class together!” Jungkook opens his mouth into a big smile.

“Hey, let go inside and find seats, this lecture room is full of people.” Mina taps on Jihyo shoulder and moves her head back to gesture the group to move along.

They go inside and only see a four seats together in the front of the class room, and a two empty seats in the far back.

Jungkook looks at the front and frown a bit, Jimin saw his expression, “Why don’t you go sit with these three, it good to know more about each other” Jimin offers. “It’s alright I will sit with Jungkook, you three go” Jihyo cuts in. Mina giggles, then she grabs onto Jimin and Taehyung’s hand and pulls them toward the front seats.

Jungkook gives Jihyo a confused face, “It better to sit with someone you know on a new class, right?” Jihyo flashes him a sweet smile. “Let’s go, before someone get the seats” She points toward the back, Jungkook’s lips curve into a grin and follows her.

As they settle down, Jungkook starts the conversation “I’m quite happy that we have another class together,” Jihyo turns to his side, her big round eyes got Jungkook attention. “Yeah? That’s good to hear” She smiles. “Oh yeah!” Jihyo claps her hands together, then reaches into her bag, “Here, this is for you. I made it just this morning, it not a lot because I didn’t know I would meet you today” she hands Jungkook a bag of cookies.

“For me?” He points at himself, “No, for a ghost” she says sarcastically 

“Well, I guess I am one after eating this” He smirks and takes the bag from her.

He takes a quick swift under his nose, “Wow it smells great, can I eat some now?” His eyes get bigger.

“Knock yourself out” Jihyo grins

Jungkook quietly munch on the cookies, his expression made Jihyo snorts, “What with that face?” She tries to whisper in tears of laughter.

He turns his face to her direction, mouth still open “What the heck! This is freaking delicious!” He whispers back at her.

Jihyo nose literally gets a bit longer, “Of course! I made it” She proudly says.

The two continue to chit chatting, despite that the lecture is already begin. And occasionally, the pair of eyes in the front can be spot looking at the back.

“Wa wa wa they look so cute together” Mina squeals

“I think that guy likes our Jihyo” Taehyung whispers to Jimin and Mina.

“You think so? I think they are just friend ‘for now’” Jimin adds

“We should invite him for lunch, he seems like a nice dude” Taehyung suggests, while secretly pointing at Jungkook

“I don’t see any problem with it.” Jimin shrugs

After the orientation for History, (Yes, this is still the first week of school, so the first couple days are just for the professors give out syllabus and other class info. Note this chapter is on Tuesday) the group say goodbye to Jungkook. They invited him to lunch voluntarily, (without knowing that Jihyo already invited him) and of course Jungkook didn’t refuse.

The four head to their next class, art class. Not really to draw, but more like an introducing to history of Art.

“Jungkook seems like a sweet guy, it such a pity we didn’t make friend with him in highschool” Mina speaks, starts the conversation.

“Yeah, he is so nice and funny too, I’m glad you guys are interesting in him as well” Jihyo smiles happily

“As well? Oh la la~ Jihyo-chan are you into him or something?” Jimin makes a fingers gun and point at Jihyo.

“Oh noooo! I just think he will clicks super great with us!” She denies, shaking her head.

“I mean, I can see it!” Taehyung agrees to his childhood friend.

 

---------------Lunch Meet Up: East Campus Cafeteria------------------

 

“Hey guys!” Jungkook appears behind the group, in his Judo uniform.

Jimin moves his chair to the side closer to Mina a bit, gives room for Jungkook to sit down. “Hey!” Taehyung waves at him, points at the empty seat.

Jungkook settles in pretty quickly, he can see the stares at him, “Are you in Judo class Jungkook-shi?” Mina asks.

He nods, “Class and club, I have Judo like everyday.” He quickly scans the table, which are full of lunch boxes, “Wow these lunch box are so cute, did you guys made it?” He is amaze.

“Yeah, Mina made it” Taehyung enthusiastically answers. “Here take some” The four swiftly share their foods on the back of their lunch box lids and push it over to Jungkook’s direction.

Jungkook was surprised by how friendly Jihyo’s friends are, but he is happy to accept the foods. After all, he just had Judo, and he is starving.

“What clubs do you guys have for Friday?” Jungkook stuffs his mouth with foods.

“I have cooking and book” Jihyo says

“I have modern dance with Mina, then photographing” Jimin responds, “I also have ballet as well” Mina adds on.

“Well look at you people… I have comic and anime…” Taehyung clicks his tongue.

Jungkook snorts at Taehyung’s face. “I only have Judo” He states.

“Oh earlier in History, I heard from Jihyo that you guys play OW?” The light brown haired boy asks, “We should play together sometimes” He continues.

The three nods, then all four of them starts to exchange their game tag’s name, and even adds Jungkook into their LINE chat.

 

/bloop/

 

GodJihyo added Kookie into the chatroom

 

 

 

----------------------------------Notes----------------------------------

 

This chapter concluded the Meeting, the first 3 chapters are mostly info and the main characters relationship to each other. 

Their school requires that Friday is a clubs/activities day, so everyone in the school must have at least one club joined. 

And Monday and Wednesday classes are the same. Same with Tuesday and Thursday. 

Each class is at least 2 hours long, depends on class. Science class and hand on Art classes are generally longer, usually 3 hours. 

So I have you guys enjoy this ^^ I actually have a fun time writing this story.