#8. A Date?!

Dream Come True

( forgot my password guys=]]] sorry about the lateeeee update )

No one Pov.

  After the practice, Twice's heading back to their dorm. Mina go back to her room and see the jacket on her bed. She thought of the blood stains on it, so she pick it up and do hands laundry to clean it. Since, Halyn is not sure coming to pick it up tonight...

"Brr...Brr" Mina reached for her phone

From Halyn <3 : Unnie!! Are you at home right now?

she finished clean it with my hands, so she put it in the dryer. Hoping Halyn don't ask for the jacket now....

To Halyn <3 : uhuh! Do you need anything?

From Halyn <3 : I wondering if I could get my jacket....because I'm outside of your place, right now.!!

Mina asking herself why Halyn hanging out outside of her dorm..

To Halyn <3 : Why don't you text me first then come!! Wait there I will come down..

   Halyn just accidently passed by Mina house, so she thought of picking up her jacket. She seen the text from Mina, so she just waiting for Mina.

Hi Mina unnie!! - Halyn said 'hi' in English and waved at mina

Ooh, I mean annyeonghaseyo Unnie..- She realized she has to be polite to Mina.

It's okay, So you could speak English? - Mina forgot that Halyn actually from America...

Ne, because I was born in America and study there!! - Halyn answered

Oh! but your Korean are very good!! - Mina amazed how Halyn's so good at Korean, because she's also speaking two languages like her...

To be honest! I just know how to speak and listen, but not write or read..hehehe - Halyn laughed lightly..

But you texted me?? - Mina confused..

Oh,, I used google translate..hehhehhe - Halyn scratching the back of her neck

Okay!, I see.hhihih - Mina laughed at Halyn cuteness from her acted..

Hm... So my jacket? - Halyn didn't see Mina bring anything down with her..

I cleaned it, so it's drying right now.... - Mina smiled shyly.

Oh, Then do you want to go eat ice cream with me?..Since, My Jacket is in the dryer... - Halyn nervously..asked 

- Yeah, but not with this clothes... - Mina wearing a mickey mouse t-shirt with short and slides... Mina never go out with this kind of clothes..

uhmm why not? I like your t-shirt.. it's cute..hehehe - Halyn words,, made Mina cheeks turn pinkish..

Really? - Mina still think, she looks bad. Luckily, she's not remove her make-up yet!!!

Of course, you're look beautiful to me!! - Halyn being honest...

..t..thank you! - Mina cheeks become red.. 'blushed'

  One tall, one short walking together under the street lights. They both secretly glancing at each other, and smiled shyly. Mina finds herself smiling at every second she's with Halyn. Then she looks at Halyn hand...

How's your hand? - Mina saw the new adhesive bandage on the girl hand..

- Oh.. My mom took me to the hospital ealier to get check on....They said it's probably will leave a scar and I can't play basketball for like 2 or 3 weeks... - Halyn looked sad about can not do her favorite thing..

- I'm sorry....-Mina looking down the ground, she feels bad about it.

- Nono!. Don't be sorry it's not your fault, it the pass so let forget about it Unnie! - Halyn give Mina a big smiled.

OKAY!! - Mina said it in English. hihihi

  They're sitting down and enjoying their ice cream. Mina got strawberry flavor and Halyn mint chocolate chip!!

Unnie!! Do I look cool with this on?? - Halyn showed Mina the hand that has adhesive bandage and throwing some fake punches.hehehe

NO.. hihihi you look funny with it..and your hands are so big!! - Mina not tried to admit that she's look good in it...

Wow!! I could easily grabbed my hand around your hand!!! - When They're tried to measure their hands size, suddenly Halyn hold Mina hand.

It..It's okay to hold my hand??..Your hand still hurt..- Mina took her hand back because she's blushing about Halyn words. That her hand is smaller than Halyn... And she tried to cover it up with something like "Your hand got a cut so it still hurt"!!!

- It's not that bad..That I can't hold your hand...heheheh- Halyn just laughed at Mina cute expressions.

I guess it's time, let's go back now!! - Halyn looked at the clock inside the store.

Oh ok...- Mina didn't realize that they spent like an hour at the store..just talking!!

 The atmosphere they created between themselves, it's something like in their own world. Laughing...talking.. just the two, no one else!. People would be mistake them..it's .a couple, having a date at night time!!

- Wait here!! I will go get your jacket - Mina said it, then run away like a kid!!

She opened the door and rush into the laundry room. The members are confused 'why is she running ??' When she opened the dyer...BAM! The Jacket is now gone!!! GONE!!

Hey!! you guys see....... - Mina rushed back outside to the living room and try to ask her members about the jacket... And SANA ...wearing it!!! OMG

Sana!! Can you take the jacket off? I need it!! - Mina rushed to Sana and begging for it

But this jacket is so soft and it smells so good, tooo - Sana don't want to take it offf

Go take something else to wear!! - Mina just taking it off Sana and run before she get any questions!!!

...

Here ...y--you go!! hihihi- Mina trying to take her breaths. 

Oh thank you!! You could take your time.. I'm not in any rush...heheheh- Halyn get the jacket from Mina hands.

hihihi- Mina just ended up laughing because she don't know how to explain...Why she has to run!!!

Hm.. so I guess I'm going now - Halyn looking at Mina..

Thank you for your treated, today...- Mina smiled

Oh the ice cream?!! that's nothing..heheh - Halyn smiled shyly

I should be the one..have to pay!! but I didn't bring my wallet - Mina felts embarrassed at that time!!

No big deal about it, unnie. You can do that for our next hangout!! - Halyn patted Mina shoulder!!

Alright!! Goodnight unnie. - Halyn smiled at mina and start to walk away!

Halyn....Can I get a hug for..goodnight? - Mina reached out to hold Halyn hand and asked for a request.

Ne~, Unnie. - Halyn turned back to look at Mina and give mina a big smiled..

Thank you.. - Just the two words, That Mina saying a lot to Halyn... Everytimes, they met and also now. This time...She means for the hug. 

  Mina could take in the sense from Halyn clothes. It make her feel safe and relaxing...in Halyn embrace.. She wished for time to stay at this moment.. Just a little bit more, until she get enough of the sweet smell from the girl...OR will never be enough!!

.

.

. Ended chap8

I think...I met the girl in my dream today....or maybe not... heheheh

Thank YOU to the readers!!! Love-y'all