#2.

Dream Come True

Your POV 

[USA]

   The next day, I have to wake-up early to go shopping with my mom. We have to buy stuff for the vacation. Also, I need to finish packing up my clothes.

 - Mom, when's our flight?? - we're on the way back home, after 1hour wandering around the market.

It will be tonight, at 11:00pm - we always take the night flight,(au: Don't ask me "why" I don't know why)

oh Ha, do you remember your cousin " Eunyoung " ?? - my mom asked out of nowhere..

yeah, also Yeju and Rubin too - I still remember all of my cousins. they're pretty just like my aunt.

Now, Eunyoung being a singer in South Korea her artist name is " Amber ", I had talked to your aunt on the phone for few days ago - No surprise for me, she's good rapper and she can sing too. But now, I got another Amber.

- As an solo artist?? - I just wondering

she's in a group with 4 more girls, I think their group name's " f(x) " - I don't know anything about Korean music or entertainment, so don't judge me if I say that their group name so "weird ".

- Sound like math class...,,,- I'm just saying....don't hurt mee<3

you better not make fun of her, when you see her - my mom warned me 

Yes!! Madame - sure, but when I get there maybe not..hehehe

And you better speak Korean there, don't say everything in English - she always make me do that, but my Korean is not good like I could understand what they says, I just can't respond them right...

 - Ne, Ne - I responded "yes" in Korean 

   The afternoon, I feel tired after finished packing up my luggages, so I decided to take a nap. I slowly getting into a different wolrd..

[ In My Dream ]

....I finished another basketball game and I am walking on a road, the street lights are on at the time. I walked pass an alley...then i stop 

I heard " Help!!" a voice come from the alley, it's continued " Help me!!' my body react to it right away. I run into the alley..

I see a female trying her best to get away from the man by kicking him, but it's no help the man still coming close to her. So I run up to the man and give him a high-kick " Back off dude" , I yelled at the man. " who tf*(the ) are you, get tf* out of here " he cursed at me. " I will not let you hurt the girl behind me!!" I said it loud and firm. " your son of B*tch" he get out a knife from his pocket and try to attack me. Luckily, I have my basketball at the time. I throw it and it hit the man head, so he get little bit dizzy. I used that time to run up to him and try to get the knife out of his hand. I kicked his stomach then twisted his arm to the back and ended with a kick on his back. He fall down to the ground growling from the pain. After that he get up holding his arm and run away. Then I turn around to check on the girl.

 " Are you okay??" I asked and help her getting up

 " Yes, I'm okay,, but you got a cut!!!" she pointed at my hand

 " Oh, maybe from the knife " I didn't feel any pain until she pointed out...it's between my thumb and index finger

 " I'm sorry for getting yourself hurt, from helped me " she looked down to the ground.

 " No no, It's not hurting me at all " I lied and I'm trying to look at her face

 " I will walk you home, It's just for safety not trying to be stalker.heheh" the girl is blushing from my words, I could see her cheek become pinkish, but I still can't see her face...why..??..

 " uhm, Okay!!" she picked up her skateboard and also my basketball.

 " here you go!!" she give it back to me...then we leave the darkness alley and start walking to her house.

So you know how to skateboarding?? " I asked

 " uhm, yea I like to skateboard in my freetime" her voice was calm and soft.

 " Oh cool!!, for me I love basketball " I patted gently on the ball

 " uhm... Your hand...Okay?? " she looked at my bleeding hand

  " Don't worry, it's not a big deal for me " i give her a big smile...then we stopped at big building.

 " I live in an apartment with my friends " she said.

 " Oh wow, in this big building?? " It's really big

 " Come in... your wound need to be clean " we are standing at the door.

 " It's fine, I will do it when I get home " I refused to go inside

 " But you will lose a lot of blood by the time you get home, so please let me help you " she look up at me.....and...woof.. her beauty is no joke..

 " Oh-h,..okay, " i lost my word and just accepted it.

 " thank you~" her smiled..make me want to faint..the weird part is that i know she is really pretty but I can't see her clearly, all I know that she has a mole on her nose and she has black color hairs that goes over her shoulder a little bit.

 " Ha, ha " I heard my name been called

[Dream ended] 

Wake-up!!Ha, don't sleep now save it for later when we get on the plane - Wow dad, I just see her face =(.

Ok, daddy - weird dream. Dream about Someone that you don't know of and never seen before, but she is supper pretty tho....!!

- Get ready, Let's find something to eat before the flight - yeah, at least I get to eat!!!

- Okay, Dad - I gave him a "ok" sign

.

.

. Ended chap2:

hey,hey how are u guys doing??=]] After this chapter, I will start to update the new chapters..in 2-3 days.!! (And I mean by every new chapters..)

Bad or good?? Feed back plzzz

[ sorry for any mistakes or grammar]