#4.

Dream Come True

[Korea/ Night time]

  It's night time already, so the heat getting cooldown. Of course, the weather's support to be hot in the summer and I like to hang around at night. When the cool winds blowing through my ears and the best part is the sky full of stars shining brightly. I could take like an hour to lay on the grass at the park and look up to the sky, it's just beautiful..Okay!! let's talk about our style for a bit. When I'm not playing for the 'team' I will just wear a sweatpant with white T-shirt and zipper jacket, so I could put my personal belonging in the jacket. For Eunyoung, she wore short with a grey T-shirt and the caro shirt on the outside....OOHH also,,,Snapback!!

Where are we heading to, Eunyoung ?? - I could tell that we walking along the river way, but i don't think there is any park near the River...

- We going to the park nearby the river, and not a lot of people go there ONLY the artists 'mostly' - She pointed to the park from far away..

In the US, there's barely any basketball court nearby the river....I hope they will do something like this - At the place i live, there's none....

Oh, HA when we get there can you just call me 'Amber' my artist name. - she asked..

- Sure, Then just call me by 'Halyn' because they will laugh at my name.hehehh - Anyways, I don't want people to know my real name too.

Alright! Halyn - She slapped my shoulder

Yeah!! Amber - I slapped her back...heheh'

   We continued walking to the park for 5 minutes. As we approaching the park, I could see that beside the basketball court. There also a skatepark that's not far away from the court. I'm not expect it to be crowded, because it's already pass 10pm. But turn out, the basketball court's taking and there is like 5 people over the skatepark. 

What now?? are we going to somewhere else? - I guess korean people like to hangout at night like me...hehheh

NO!! we don't need too, just join them - We walking down from the bridge.

But we don't know them and they are guys - People might be defy us

Don't worry, I knows them. They're my friends - Eunyoung waving at them

Good!! - I bouncing the basketball around, as we coming closer to the court.

  There's 10 people total, so i guess they played 5vs5. When they saw Eunyoung and me coming, they stopped.

WHAT SUP!!Amber bro - One of the guys, give Eunyoung a handshake and shoulders touch. I guess he can speak English....

Hi Jackson!! - She smiled at him and do the same handshake with the others. I just giving them a bowed.

Is this your girl, Amber ?? - A bald guy asked amber about me..eheheh. So all of her friends know how to speak English good for me. I don't have to worry about communication.

WOW Amber!! Where could you find a girl this pretty? - The guy named Jackson keep looking at me...Weird....-_-

NOnono, she is NOT my girlfriend.. Peniel!! She is pretty and I know that because she's from my family. She is my COUSIN - Amber emphasized the last word of her sentence. OH so the bald guy's name Peniel.

Ohhhh!!! - That make 20 eyes(10 of them) looking at me from top to bottom, and bottom to top .... STOP LOOKING AT ME!!!!

Don't make her scared. - Amber step infont of me to stop them. 

- So we want to join you guys for the basketball game, are you guys cool with that? - Amber gettting back to the mainpoint why did we come here for... THANK YOU!!

OH!! so she know how to play basketball?? - The bald guy,,,,again..Peniel!! I mean,.heheh

Not only KNOW!! She can be better than you,too! - Amber pointing at Peniel and that make the rest laughing at him.

Anyways, So we have two teams. My team vs Jackson team. You guys choose one - Peniel stopped the laughter

- who's in your team? - Amber turned to Jackson 

My team have JB, Bambam, Henry hyung, Mark and me. For Peniel's team, he has Aron, Eric, Kris and Kevin - So i was right they were played 5 vs 5

This is hard to pick!! But I have to win, tonight - Amber having hard time to pick

But wait!! what's your cousin name?? You're not even introduce her to us yet - the one named Eric speakup.

Oops my bad, So 'again' this is my cousin. She's 17 year olds and Her names Ha..Halyn. Also, She's "made in America" so don't make fun of her korean accents - She almost tell them my real name.....

Wow, But she's so tall, Nice to meet you Halyn. I'm Henry - He asked me for a handshake..

AND don't ever think of FLIRTING with her or you will die!!! - Amber giving him a glance and hit his hand away from me. That make the rest of her friends crackle-up of laughing.

  Amber taking like 5 minutes to finally make decision to joined Jackson's team. So I ended up in Peniel's team, I hope this will be a good team for me. Since, I never plays with them before. 

- Okay! Let's introduce our name again, so Halyn will remember us - I guessing that Peniel is the leader of the team. Peniel started first then Kris, Aron, Eric, and Kevin.

- Yup, I got them - I had been memoried them. when they talked about the team members.

- Do you play basketball, often? - Kris asked me

Yeah, I played a lot with friends in the U.S. - I answered him.

No wonder, you're so tall even taller than Amber..hahha - He laughing at Amber heights compare to me...heheh

Maybe, because I got my dad genes.ehhehe - Her friends are so funny.

So do you want to play in defense or offense? -  Kevin asked

- I can do both, but I want to get the points more so I will go for offense - I could tell that they're not believing me... I will show them!!

Then, Go for it, LET's do our best!! - Peniel let me take a spot in their offense.

  The rules just like the same, so I don't worry. We wil play-up to 21 points, so whoever get to 21 first will win the game. I will go easy first to see how well they play.

Good luck, Couzz! - Amber smirked at me...Evil cousin!! 

  The game started!!!. Amber get to have the ball first, her team coming slowly to our side. She running with the ball bouncing on the ground and coming closer to Kevin. Suddenly, she made a spin and passed Kevin. That give her an opportunity to make 2points shoot...whoopss.. yup,she made it. So 2 - 0. She got some techniques,!!

Halyn!! - Kris passed me the ball and I'm standing at the 3points line. So, right at the time I get the ball I will make a shoot. But turn out, I chose to fake it and tricked Jackson in front of me to jumped. Then, I runs passed him to snatch back 2points.hehehe NOW 2 - 2.

Good job, Halyn!! - I highfives my teammates.

   The game getting more intense, we giving all out. Amber's team can be fast but they can't really shoot at the 3points line, so they mostly go for 2points. My team getting behind...9-7...times passing by..5minutes...10minutes... we get to 17-18. Then, Mark from Amber team made a shot for 3points that turned the scored to 20 - 18. My team is losing.. That also mean, we have to make a 3points shoot to be able win the game. Kris passed the ball to Peniel and we started to get over other team side. Then, Peniel slowdown to make a quick look around him because Amber is blocking him. During the time, I ran to the corner on the rightside of the 'ring' and give Peniel a signal. That's I'm ready and he saw it, I hope he will trust me for the last shoot. And he did, he passing me the ball, when I have the ball Bambam was right in front of me. It's hard for me to aiming for the hoop, luckily I got enough time to take a look at it. I gathered all of my strength to make a shot.....Everyone eyes are focusing on the ball that making it way up to the hoop....*Swoopess*. 20 - 21

YESSS!! - My team shouting for the victory. They even carry me up and patted my shoulder. 

Good shot, Halyn - Jackson gave me a highfive

Thanks!! - I smiled 

.

.

Ended chap4: Thanks for reading!!!

Good or nah? (Sorry for any mistake)