Fancy You!

Dream Come True

   Mina Pov

  6pm! the end of an exhausting day for the famous girl group's Twice. On the way home, Mina is panicking inside her stomach with thousands of butterflies. For the first time, she is feeling that kind of way for someone... Maybe she is nervous and she couldn't stop it. For all of her members are really exciting to see Halyn, the girl that took their black swan's heart. By the time they reached home, they rushed to undress and clean out their makeup. 

" Ughh, why I am feeling like this...it's timeeeee I need to calm down and wish for the best! " I am trying to get ready as fast as I can so that I would look good when I open the door for Halyn.

MINNAA, when is she cominggg ??? - Nayeon yelled from the living room

YEAh, it's alr 7!!! - Momo sat in the living room waiting

ohhh... Let's me text her - I reached into my back pocket to grab my phone

To Halyn <3 : Halyn!! Are you coming to my place?? 

"brr..brr" woww she is a quick replier!!

From Halyn <3 : Hi Unnie, I'm on my way right now :) 

hehehheh she is so cute when she used HI in English!!

To Halyn <3 : hehe, Okie be careful!! 

From Halyn <3 : No worries, Unnie

No one Pov

" Ting.Tong~~" after 5 minutes of our phone conversation, the dorm's bell ringingg..."jfsdhfisfsjdf, ooohhhohhhohhh,,,,, alright here we gooo MINAAA you can do it!! just act normal" Mina just freaked out on the doorbell... all the members are staring at Mina like you need to get the door.

COMMING!! - Mina ran to the door

Took a deep breath before Mina reached for the door knot and unlock the door.... the door slowly opening and reveal a tall figure with a familiar face...making Mina's heartbeats racing up.

Annyeonghaseyo unnie - Halyn smiled 

Annyeong Halyn! Welcome in - Mina made some room so Halyn can enter

How are you today unnie? - Halyn didn't realize that she is going to meet my members that are waiting in the living room right now....so she just looked at me when we were on our way to the living room. They all heard that and Mina already know their reaction would be something like this " WOOWW,OOOHH She is caring!! "

- oh, I'm doing fine.. thank you! OOh I forgot to tell you that my members are home today so I want to introduce them to you - Mina took a peek at Halyn expression

oh really! that's good I get to see your second family hihih - Halyn smiled scratching her head and hoping that she wouldn't get kill, tonight.

We entered the living room with the stares from 8 people sitting on the couch and they're smiling at Halyn.

- So, this is my second family!! - Mina introduced Halyn to my members.

And this is Halyn... my friend. - Mina just introduced her as a friend, since we are not dating.

Annyeonghaseyo! - Halyn bowed down her head and smiled toward the members

- uhhh are you not gonna introduce our names? - Jihyo raised her left eyebrow at mina.

o,,oh So this Nayeon our oldest, after that Jeongyeon, Momo, Sana, Jihyo, Dahyun, Chaeyoung, and then our maknae Tzuyu! - Mina introduced the members from oldest to youngest, not including herself. 

Nice to meet you all. You guys are so pretty like Mina unnie hehhe - Halyn complimented Twice. she just did that without freaking out like people usually do when they see Twice.

On the other side of the members.. they were like " we know girl!! we're Twice hahaha....uhm so she doesn't know that we're famous??? " the girls just looking at each other, then giving Mina a confused look. While Mina is blushing at Halyn's words.

- alright, let’s me show you around.. follow me Halyn~ - Mina just ignored them and grabbed Halyn's arm.

- Oh..Oh - Halyn just scratches her head and being dragged by Mina.

Walking through the hall full of pictures of them, Halyn noticed that some pictures would have the word "Twice" in it. So she realized that they are probably a girl group just like her cousin, then Mina takes her to the last room of the hall and looked back at her.

This is my room that I shared with Nayeon unnie - Mina then pointed at the bed filled with penguins stuff animals

And that is my bed - She smiled shyly because she didn't have a chance to make it neatly.

Awh your bed is so cute and it looks really comforting!- Halyn smiled

Thank you..hehehe - After that, they just walked back to the living room. The members are busy picking movies and making popcorns. 

.

Oh, you guys done with the tour? Come join us here! - Jihyo asked them to stay and watch the movie with them.

Yeah, sit here guys! - Nayeon told them to take the seats on the sofa. 

So.. how old are you, Halyn? - Dahyun asked out of nowhere.

I'm turning 18th this year! - Halyn replied

Wow you're so young, you have to call all of us Unnie hehehhe - Dahyun showed her eyes smiled

- Really? unnies look so young like the same age at me and pretty too! - Halyn couldn't believe that they are older than her 

Yes, honey! you have such a sweet tongue - Sana can't help but giggle. 

- Mina told us that you came to Korea for a vacation with your family, so how is it so far? - Nayeon asked the next question

- Oh I'm enjoying it so far, just a little bit and a little bit sad that I probably can't play any more basketball throughout this vacation, so my hand can heal properly. - Halyn said then look down at her wounded hand, not forgetting to look back up to smile at Mina to make sure that she is not feeling sorry.

- I see! don't worry you can come over and hang out with us instead. We are welcoming you at any time! - Nayeon smiled showing her cute rabbit front teeth and the rest of the members also nodded their heads.

Ne~, thank you unnies hehehe - Halyn excited to hang out with all of these beautiful ladies here!

Alrighty, movie time! stay a bit Halyn - Jihyo invited Halyn to watch the movie with them.

Can you stay? - Mina looked at Halyn's with her puppy's eyes.

uhm, sure! let me call my mom to her know about it. I will be back - Halyn dialed the call in the kitchen and her mom just told her to get home safe after the movie is over.

In the living room, the members are discussing which movie should they watch. Horror or action, they are scaredy cats that always want to watch horror movies so they ended up picking a scary movie. 

- Halyn! - Mina comes into the kitchen 

Hey, Mina unnie? - Halyn finished the call, turned around.

So can you stay with us? - Mina asked shyly

Of course, unnie - Halyn responded with a reassuring smiled.

- Ohh okay, come we're going to start soon - Then Halyn followed Mina back to the living room, which's full of beautiful ladies.

Halyn! sit here, I saved this best seat for you! - Sana waved at Halyn

Halyn looked at Sana smiling at her cutely, so she couldn't reject her offer. Therefore, she making her way toward the seat next to Sana. Then Mina was going to sit on the other side of Halyn, but Momo suddenly jumped right into the spot before Mina gets there. So Mina pouted and take a seat next to Nayeon. Nayeon secretly laughed at her expression. 

Hi Halyn, I'm Sana! Nice to meet you - Sana introduced herself again while her lips formed a cute smile with her sparkling eyes look right into Halyn's eyes.

Me too, unnie - Halyn smiled, then she turned her head to her left side.

And unnie is Momo, right? - Halyn looked asked 

Correct, you have a good memory..hehehe - Momo smiled shyly 

Mina watched them from a distance " waitt.. are they flirting with Halyn? why are they acted all shy and stuff!!" Mina can't help but feel a little bit jealous. Halyn looked up the big TV and saw the title "Annabelle", the horror movie that she watched a long time ago. Then she takes a look around the room and stops at where Mina is sitting. Mina noticed someone is looking at her so turned her head, their eyes met for a quick second then both of them look back at the TV. 

- Halyn, can you watch horror movies? - Sana looked at Halyn curiously.

Oh, I love scary moives unnie! - Halyn loves the thrill of horror movies.

Okay! we can start now - Jihyo played the movie.

When they approached the scary parts, Sana and Momo will hided behind Halyn's shoulders like kids which made Halyn doesn't know what to do but smiled. Some members would yell "AHH!" then used a pillow to hide their eyes. Halyn just thinks they are so cute, she watched the movie already so the scenes are normal to her. "zZZ.. " Halyn looked over to her left shoulder and seeing Momo is peacefully sleeping while hugging her shoulder, so she sits straight up to let Momo's headrest on her shoulder to make the girl sleep more comfortable. After that moment, Sana also knocked out on Halyn's right shoulder. 

The movie finally over, the TV is showing the credits at the end of the movie Halyn makes a quick look around the room. She sees the girls peacefully falling asleep at their spots " how can they fell asleep when there is a stranger in their place like this? " shaking her head then she looked over to her right noticed that only Mina is the only one still awake. " Help me! " Halyn signals to Mina to come over and help her move them to their bedroom. One by one, the members go to their bedroom to continue sleeping.

Sorry that they all just fell asleep like that, we just tired out from our schedule.. oh I mean our works - Mina forgot that Halyn doesn't know about her group, yet

Oh noo, don't be unnie I understand you guys are in a girl group just like my cousin.. She is really busy with her work too! - Halyn answered softly.

- Thank you for stopping by and hangout with us! - Mina always has this shyly smiled when she talked to Halyn.

- hehehe, anytime unnie it's nice to meet them all, even tho I didn't have time to get to know them more but we can do that the next time! - Halyn is happy that she got the chance to be with these beautiful ladies in one room. 

I guess ima get going now, unnie! thank you for the invite - Halyn checked the time 

- Alright, get home safe okay! - Mina then hugged Halyn, she wants to make this become their goodbye greeting

Don't worry unnie, I will text you when I get home - Halyn easily wrapped her arms around Mina,

Okay unnie! you need to get in now it's cold out here - Halyn slowly unwrapped her arms telling Mina to get back, since the temperature is low when the night comes. 

Mina let go of Halyn then waved her hand telling Halyn to go ahead. She feels joy when she's in Halyn's embrace, a part of her heart also feels fluttering. She's not sure if the feelings that she has it's right or wrong... She just wants to enjoy the moment before she has to be back being Twice's Mina on the stage. Not sure if she is being selfish about her own feeling that she has right now over her group images and career. " Let stop overthinking... haiz" Mina pushed her thoughts away then get back inside the dorm.

.

.

Au: I'm hoping to complete this story! However, can't guarantee heheh I will try my best to finish this so I can create better stories for you guys! 

Thank you for your precious time and see you next time <3