#9. like?!

Dream Come True

Hi guys! down here is a link of a song that I would recommend you guys to listen to while reading the chapter!! you can press ctrl and click on the link to open it in the new tab. 

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=fFNozmPbfGk

Your Pov.

OMGG!!! what is this feeling?? Mina unnie scent is so nice,... a mixture of vanilla and coconut,,,uhmm maybe it's her shampoo?? it makes me really relieved and peaceful. She is so small in my arms with her head lead on my shoulder. " I seriously don't want to let her go...." - this is so crazy, I..I just know her for only a week and talked on the phone for a few days.... maybe it's fate. I like her!

- Alright unnie, I have to get going before my phone burrss - I whispered into her ear.

- Ohh...oh, okay - she's slowly pulled out of the hug with her face looked down the ground.

- I'm sorry, I couldn't stay long to hang out with you -  I really want to get to know her more.

- No, don't worry Halyn. We still have other dates....oh nono I mean hang out,, you know hihiihi -  she blushed 

- Oh yeah, of course, unnie!!! we'll have more dates. ^.^ - well I just used "dates" because is cuter than "hang out". 

- Oh....okay...- her cheeks become red.

- Okay unnie, Ima go now I'll text you when I get home - our eyes met for a good second

- Get home safe okay -  she patted my shoulder.

- Don't worry unnie, my grandma house is nearby - I smiled and slowly turning away.

- Unnie!! by the way, you're smelled really good! ^_^ - I turned my head and winked.

- uhm....Get home safe!! - She is blushing, I can tell.hehehehe

 Tonight is such a good night! it's unforgettable...especially the image of her keep repeating in my mind. she looked so cute and small being next to me. I definitely want to have another date with her...in the 5 minutes walking to my grandma house from her place. My thought about Mina unnie just making me smiled to myself like the fool...it's such a mystery feeling!

Mina Pov.

MY HEART!!!! it's beating so fasttttt, I have a crush on her for real, why why Am I so red...why I'm blushedd.... OMGG I'm weak in her embrace.d...NOnoonono calm down mina you're a superstar can't be in love... a million of ppl are crazy over you and now you are crazy for some random girl!!! but but she is fkcingg attractive and charisma....and cute...tall (heartssssss emoji).

- Mina Sharon Myoui !!! what are you thinking, why are you smiling and why are you running like you robbing someone, you better explain yourself!!! - Sana gave me a glared and waiting for my answer.

”Shoott I forgot about my members!! How can I explain thiss....Oh Lord help me pleaseee!!” It’s time for me to tell them the true..

- It's a long story...about that jacket - Mina is sitting in the middle of the circle that created by 8 of her members.

- We will stay here all night until you tell us what is happening - the oldest of the group spoke with a caring voice and the rest of the girls are focusing on mina.

 So I decided to tell them the whole story started from the dark alley,, up until to now. I told them about my feeling toward Halyn.... they went from "ahhh" to "awhh" then to "woowwww" 0_0. 

- Sooo Mina, you really like the tall girl that we saw at the park?? - Momo wants to confirm.

"nodded" - I can't do much but accepted it.

- How is she look like? show me pictures - Dahyun is curious about the mystery girl.

I don't have any, we didn't take any picture... but she is really tall, probably taller than us. I only stand to her shoulder. and she is good looking, she's cute handsome in a way when she played basketball. she's charismatic... I attracted to her in some ways. She can be an idol if she wanted to..- I just listed all of the things in my mind when I think about her.

- I can see those hearts emoji in your eyes Mina!! - Sana shaking her head at the look on her friend face'....

- But unnies,, she is really good looking.. and really good at basketball...awhh I want to talk to her too (T.T) - look like I'm not the one that has a crush on Halyn, Chaeyoung as well....

- Chaeyoung! she is mine!! so not even try. - I gave her a warning.

- But she didn't ask you out yet, you guys are not together!! So unnie I will be your competitor. This is a competition! - Chaeyoung challenging me!!! how dareee her talked to her older like that. I'm ready to fight for the love of my life.

- WOOOWww, guys chill out!!! we are TWICE okay. why u guys fight with each other over a girl!! - Jihyo tried to cut out the hatred 

- I mean you guys dont have to fight, just make a calendar... Monday, Wednesday, and Friday is Mina turn to be with the girl... then Tuesday, Thursday, and Saturday is Chaeyoung turn!! - the maknae of the group come up with an idea with her genius mind.

- what about Sunday tho? - Both of Mina and Chaeyoung,,concurrently !!!

- hahahah, you guys need to let her rest too, so Sunday is her free day duh! - Tzuyu laughed at the two people that wanting the pretty girl so bad.

- DAmmmn, I'm really curious about the girl....- 2/3 of the group is really curious how is the girl looks like,,, how can she put the spells on the two of there members already...

- Mina can you ask her to come over to our place, tomorrow night! - Sana looked at me

Why would I share her with you guys - I wouldn't want these crack head members to touch my lovely  Halyn...

- Well if you want us to approve your relationship, then you have to show her to us!!! - Jihyo looking at mina firmly.

- Okay,okay... I will try but I don't know if she can. - Mina accepted the request.

- Okay, Everybody is bedtime! - Nayeon dismissed the group

  Now I'm walking back to my room with my phone buzzing in my pocket. I take my phone out and take a look at it.

From Halyn <3 :  Hi Mina Unnie, I just got home!

The text from Halyn, made me feel happy inside.

To Halyn <3 : oh that's good, thank you for buying me ice cream today ^.^

I texted her right back while laying down on my bed.

From Halyn <3 : No problem Unnie, it's my honor hehehe and you need to eat more too because you're so small

She don't know that I'm a idol, so I have to be skinny... she is so cutee. telling me to eat more!!

To Halyn <3 : hihihi, okay! oh Halyn are you free tomorrow night?

I'm so nervous right now,,,don't know if she gonna say yes to come over...

From Halyn <3 : Oh I think I'm free tomorrow since I can't play basketball, yet.

To Halyn <3 : Ahh I see, so I wonder if you can come over to my place to hang out?

 I nervously sent the message...

From Halyn <3 : Okay unnie, what time should I come?

yessss, okay so the last schedule of the group will end at 6pm so I will tell her at 7. so I can get ready to see her.

To Halyn <3 : It's 7pm okay for you?

I waited for a good 5mins and don't see any reply so I guess it's a no.

From Halyn <3 : Okay unnie, I just asked my mom and she said okay!!

I'm so happy right now, yesss yessss, but wait my member gonna ask her all the weird questions and trying to take her from me... I have to protect her tomorrow!!!!

To Halyn <3 : Halyn, text me when you get to my house tomorrow okay?

From Halyn <3 : Ne Unnie, I guess it's late already so you should go to bed now 

To Halyn <3: oh okay, I'm going to sleep now and you too okay!!, don't stay up late to play game. 

Every time Halyn did something little like telling me to go sleep because it's late... it just makes butterflies in my stomach.

From Halyn <3 : I wouldn't stay up too late unnie, I have to wake up early tomorrow because my cousin is going to take me to her workplace to see her friends.

To Halyn <3 : Oh okay, then I guess I will see you tomorrow!! Goodnight Halyn :)

From Halyn <3 : Goodnight Unnie, see you tomorrow "wink emoji" 

wowww she sent me a wink emojiii, omggg,omgg my heart beat just race!!

   It's an unforgettable night, spending time with her was the best thing. The way she talks, the way she hugged me. It's very gentle, making me want to stay with her longer or maybe forever. I hope everything will be good tomorrow....haizzz hope my members would not ask her dumb questions and taking all of my time with her....

.

.

Thank you guys for supporting me!! 

I will try my best to update more chapters. Hope u guys have a great day! or Goodnight!

See you guys next time,!