#6-2. I met her before?

Dream Come True

Your Pov.

  I never thought anything going to happen to me, if I taking a different road back to my grandma house. Turn-out, I got myself in a mess and have to go someone else place...ayah. When I get home I probably get yell at...Haizz!

Your place is so big!! - This even bigger than my grandma house...

Of course, it's for 9 people.. and also messy, too - Mina shaking her head..

Wow, You have a big family - I thinks she living with her family.\

Sure!! they're my second family - Mina smiled at what I said..

- hm..Second? - I'm confused...

Oh!! I live with my members. - Now I'm more confused, did I heard wrong "she live with members? members of what..gangsters?? OMG...i should not argee to go in here...

- Oh okay, But I have not see anybody when we got in. - I tried not to think about..getting kill or ..

- They'll be home at midnight..Halyn sit here!! - she pointed at the sofa in the living room, telling me take a sit and she go somewhere.. I take a look around the house..There's a lot of pictures on the wall, I see 9 females smilling brightly in the school uniform.Maybe, they have been living together since highschool.

Here, drink some water!! - she's back with a hand holding a cup of water and another one holding the aid kit.

Thank you,.Mina U..unnie? - I'm unsure if I could call her unnie..

Yeah, go head!! just call me 'unnie' - she started taking out some bottle of antiseptic...

Okay!! Give me your hand - She asked for my wounded hand

I think I could do it myself... - It's weird to give her my hand...

What's the point you come in here, just to drink some water?? Just give it to me - She looked like she want to laugh but also mad..

Tell me if it hurt!!, don't hold it in - she holding my hand and looking at the wound.

O.okay,,,- she started cleaning up the dried blood around the wound...very slowly and carefully.. then coming closer to the wound... It hurting so bad, but I staying quite and praying this will be over soon..

you don't feel the pain? - She look at me weirdly..like I'm not humman or some...

I do, but not too hurt - At least, i could hold it in...

Oh...Ok, you're done now!! - I look at my hand with a white wraped, looking like I'm going to punch the sand bag with it...like a trainer. It's look funny and cute.

Thank you!! - I smiled at her..

I'm suppose to be the one saying 'thank you' - She look up into my eyes..something feel weird, then we just stay like that for a good 3 minutes..nowords.

I...I'll put this away - She broke the "stare contest" and putting away the aid kit

Oh okay,I guess it's time for me to leave now - there's nothing for me to stay in this big place and with that weird 'unnie'.

I will walk you out - she running back to the living room.

You don't have too - I mean I could find my way back home safe..

B..but I want too - she holding on to my arm..this make my body temperature increased.. 

Let's go!! - we walking out the font door.

So,... I guess you could go back inside now.. - I stand facing her.. and just realized that she's actually kinda small.. short..and somehow...Cute.

I wondering if I could have your phone number or something,...- So she want my phone number? what for>? not to be rude...

Oh..Okay Iguess - I give my phone to her 

I have to go now, you could get inside - Time to say goodbye!!!.

Uhmm.. bye, I will see you around?? - Why is so hard to say ...goodbye to her/..

Yea, I will see you around... So Goodnight!! - I look at her face for the last time...and noticed something....

Get home safe!! - She touch my wounded hand...then I nodded..'turn around and walking away''!!

  The thing I noticed earlier, it's that she has a mole on her nose and maybe near her lips too. It's made me think I met her before..but wait I feel like I missing something... OMG!! my jacket.. I gave it to her ealier. Haizz whatever, I'm not going back to get it now. I need to go home before my phone explode from the phone calls. I could just text her later... 

.

. Ended chap6!!

Thank you for taking your time reading this!!! (sorry for any mistake)

I'll see you guys next chapter!