#7. Closer...

Dream Come True

Mina Pov.

 Laying on my bed..holding my phone...Should I text her??. But I don't know what to say... Hi? Are you still up??...... Sound so weird...ayayah!! This giving me headache..I'm going to get some water. I walking down to the kitchen..''stop'' wait that's her jacket right?. I walk over to the sofa and pick up the jacket. Yup!! it's her, there also blood stains on it..I will text her about it. I'm taking it with me to my room.

Au: HEY!!You forgot to drink water!!

 Mina: That's not important

 Au: Yea...yea.. because you're thristy for "something else".hahahha

 Mina: Shut up!! Get out... "throwing dead glance"

 Au: Sure... " run for my life, before the penguin kick my out"}

Phone conversation:

To Halyn...: annyeong halyn! Are you still awake?

"brr..brr" for like 5 minutes my phone vibrated. and I did added the dot.dot.dot at the end of her name.hihihh

From Halyn...: annyeonghaseyo Unnie, and yeah I'm still up!! 

She's using formal texting..

To Halyn...: Hm.. you forgot your jacket at my place...!

From Halyn...: Oh yeah!! I'll pick it up..later in the week. ^.^

To Halyn...: Tomorrow?

I somehow want to see her...why is so hot in here now? "blushing"

From Halyn...: Maybe not unnie, because I have somethng to do tomorrow...

Somehow sad...

To Halyn...: Oh okay.. Just let me know when you are coming to get it. hihihi

From Halyn..: Ne~ unnie,^-^

Awww..she's so cute..Just only texting with her, already make me satisfied.

To Halyn <3(heart) : So... What are you doing right?

I put a heart next to her name. Hope my members not going to see it or they will ask me a MILLION questions about it...

From Halyn <3 : hmm,, I just playing game, what about you?

She also like to play game, just like me.hihihi.YESS!!

To Halyn <3 : I'm just texting you hihih, What's game are you playng?

From Halyn <3: It's "Overwatch" on my cousin Ps4

To Halyn <3 : oh.. I also like to play game,too hihihi

From Halyn <3 : Really? Do you play this game too?

I don't have time to play any games, lately...

To Halyln <3: No, I have not play "Overwatch", but It's very popular this days...

From Halyn <3 : Yeah!! it's very fun, unnie should play.heheh

To Halyn <3 : I would love too..But I don't have neither xbox or ps4...T.T

From Halyn <3 : ahhhSAD!! It's okay you could come over to my grandma house and I will teach you how to play....hmm... By the way unnie, what is "T.T" mean?

oh so, she don't know about my group... That's better to keep it that way, so she will treat me like a normal person not an Idol...

To Halyn <3 : It's just means " I'm sad" hihihi, are you really going to teach me how play that game?

From Halyn <3 : Yup! I promise, I will unnie.heheh

Hey Mina!!.... Why are you smiling at your phone?? - One of my roomates the rabit teeth....Lim Nayeon!!!

W..what.. No I'm not!! - I turned off my phone and act like nothing happened..

Oh.....Whatever, I'm tired I need to sleep - she literally jumped on my bed. she's not even remove her makeup yet!!!

Get off!! you have your own bed and remove your makeup before sleep!!! - i try to push her off the bed,,,also she's laying on Halyn jacket!!

Fine!!... wait, why there's a jacket on your bed? and I never seen this jacket before!! -  She was going to pick it up but i stop her..

I...I just bought it, today!! - I made up a lie, I don't want to tell my member about halyn now..

Oh.. I just want to take a look at it. Why don't you let me? - What should I says...if she see the blood on it....haizz

I don't want too, So go away~~ :P - Pheww she's walking aways..

Such a scrimp....!! - she glanced at me then leave the room.

" Brr..brr" My phone vibrated.. 

From Halyn <3 : Unnie probably fall as sleep. So Goodnight!! 

This not even anything sweet, but it's melting my heart somehow.. I'll text her back tommorrow, because my members going to be home soon. I take Halyn jacket to hide it under my blanket, so no one will ask to take a look at it... I could smell her sense from the jacket, it's so engaging...

"NO Stop!! think about her,Mina"(the angel on my right)...

"Why stop! You have the right to think about her because you're miss her"(the devil on my left)..

No Mina!! you can not fall for her. You are an idol!!"(the angel poked my head) 

Shut up angel!! you don't know anything about love. An idol could love,too. SO~~ Go for it girl!!"(the devil wishpered in my ear at the part go for it)

NO, that ruining her Image. People going to treat her so bad, if they findout she liking a girl or dating one... YOU JUST DON'T UNDERSTAND" (the angel got a point tho)

Sure, but first of all you need to STOP adding a 'No' to your sentences, and second We all know that people could tell she's not straight by the way she checking out girlsss. That even make them want her to step on them... So in conclusion, LOVE WIN!!"(the devil looking proud at it point of view and the facts...True,true)

"N...O I mean.. B..But but she--"(the angel was goin to say something..)

But, but My "(the devil jumped in her sentence)

Hey, be nice to me!!!"(the angel acting mad)

HELL TO THE NO!!"(the devil's unyielding to the angel) They starts fightting with their magic canes.

STOP!! - I shook my head and the two disapear... I will just going to friend with her,,,first... Now, I need to sleep I have schedules tomorrow!!! 

.

.

. Ended chap7!!

This might be a short update for u guys,, but I hope u guys enjoyed it!! 

THANK YOU FOR READING!! (peace out)