Chapter VI

Loving Sky
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

 

CHAPTER SIX

 

“Sandara”

She looked behind her and saw Jiyong, her Moirai, breathing desperately to stay alive. She followed the blood that was flowing freely from his chest, few seconds after he coughed blood. She looked around to ask for someone’s help but the place where they’re in is an abandoned building that seems to be located out of nowhere.

“Moirai, hold on ahrasseo?”

“Sandara” he coughed more blood, making him hard to breathe

“Don’t speak please. Don’t speak. Save your energy” he nodded although faintly

She closed her eyes, calming herself, knowing that there’s no other way but to use her power.

“I’ll save you my Moirai. I’ll save you no matter what”

“It’s too late Dara, too late” her eyes widened as he slowly fell on the ground, his eyes closing.

“NO! JI!”

“I guess you’ll be my Queen after all” Her gaze darted to the lone figure resting at the door, arms crossed, but his face was hidden in the  darkness.

“Fien?”

“Finally, My Queen.”

Her eyes opened, breathing heavily as if she ran a marathon. She woke up with a sore body, as if she was beaten badly. The sun rays blinded her for a second as she opened her eyes, thankful that her vision finally returned.

What’s that dream all about??

She slowly stood up and made her way to the kitchen where she can hear the boys talking, they seemed pretty tense by the looks of them, and so she chose not to disturb them and was about to go back to her room when she heard Jiyong speak.

“I’m going” he said with finality. The three guys stared at him as if he grew two horns

“Hyung!” Seungri shouted, it was the first time he raised his voice on Jiyong, maybe it was too serious.

“Let’s find other way hyung, jebal” Daesung said desperately

“There’s no other way and you know that Dae” Jiyong calmly said, although his voice seems cold, and his shoulder tense.

“Why can’t we just let it go hyung? I don’t understand. The Cerulean Head won’t even tell us why we’re risking our lives just to get that Crystal.”

“It’s not just any Crystal. I don’t know the bull that’s surrounding it but one thing’s for sure, we need to get it from the Mea Culpa.”

“M-Mea C-Culpa??” Seungri’s eyes widen after hearing the name

“But why is Cerulean head interested with that Crystal hyung?”

“Personal reason” he shrugged “it’s not just any Crystal. The Cerulean Head wants to steal it from Mea Culpa and they’re going to fight for it with their lives. “

“That crystal is pretty interesting. Have you seen it hyung?”

“I haven’t seen the actual Crystal yet, but I’ve seen the vault where it was hidden.”

“And now we’re planning to steal it by means of attacking their Headquarter?”

“Yes.” Jiyong snarled

“When will it be?” Daesung stood up, only to be pulled back by Jiyong

“Tonight, Cerulean Head just heard the news that they’re going to transfer the Crystal on their HQ in Japan four days from now.”

“But aren’t we going to plan something first??”

“I’ve already planned the whole thing, Seungri get the blueprint on my room.”

“But hyung, don’t we need to get ready first? I mean, it’s all too sudden! Can we just go tomorrow? So that we can plan everything out perfectly?”

“Dae there’s no such thing as perfect plan and you know that. Do or Die, that’s what we’re facing right now.”

“Here it is hyung” Seungri sat in front of Jiyong, they were now seated at the dining table, blueprint evenly spread out. Sandara can clearly see the plan, she knows how to read it because she encountered the same one on one of her past missions.

“Dang that’s a hefty lock” Seungri whistled amazed at the tightness of the security around the Mea Cupla HQ. But at the same time, feeling scared just because this seems to be one of the strongest gang they’re going to encounter.

“Are you sure you want to do this now?” Youngbae who used to be quiet at times like this suddenly spoke, knowing he’s into this plan.

“We have no choice.” Jiyong sighed “Listen, this is a tricky mission so I need you all to focus in this plan.

“Not to sound so selfish or anything, but what would happen if we successfully accomplish this mission?”

“One month in Rio De Janeiro”

“What?” Seungri’s eyes widen. Seems like his sense of hearing is failing him

“I said one month in Rio De Janeiro”

“Fck seriously?! Legally?!”

“Hell yes” Jiyong smirked

“FOR ONE WHOLE ING MONTH?! IN A ING PRIVATE ISLAND?! HELL YEAH LET’S ING DO THIS MISSION! LET’S GO!” Seungri jumped out of his seat excitedly

“Tell us the plan now hyung!” Daesung excitedly said

 “I’m going there first”

“Oka- Wait what?” Seungri’s eyes widen

“I’m going in first, distract them before you enter the secret passage”

“No no no. Wait hyung. So you’re telling us that you’re into suicidal possibility? Screw Rio!”

“Don’t be stupid Ri, I’ll just distract them, so you can easily enter the vault”

“ no Jiyong” Youngbae stood up, making the chair crash loudly

“I’ll come back unscathed! Are you all ing underestimating me?!”

“Hyung! We know how strong you are! But hundreds of armed ers versus you, man, only immortals can escape death like that”

“ no. We’re following my plan.”

“ no Jiyong.”

“I’m saying this as your boss and not your ing friend.” Jiyong stood up with authority hinted in his voice, there are only few moments when he uses this kind of tone, and no one can ever question him. “Get your ing out of that chair and get ready. We’ll go in f-“

“Jiyong-ssi” the thick air surrounded them, the tension filled the room as she walk towards the table, head held high. She looked straight into his eyes, there’s a different aura surrounding her, not the scared Sandara they used to talk to.

“What?!” He glared back at her, but his eyes widen as he looked straight into her eyes.

“Can we talk?” She’s looking at him with determination, as if demanding him to talk to her

“I’m busy. We’re busy. Get inside your room”

“Can we talk?”

“What the is wrong with you?! Just because we saved you few times before and vice versa doesn’t mean you can just barge in here and ing demand d-“

“Can we talk?”

“FIVE ING MINUTES!”

“Can we talk”

“I SAID FIVE MINUTES!” Seungri, Daesung and Youngbae looked at them with mirth in their eyes although they’ve been trying so hard to keep their poker face intact.

“should we talk here or outside?”

“Would you rather in my bedroom?” he sarcastically said, but was caught off guard when she answered

“Let’s go” without waiting for him, she walked straight to his room

“Are you ing possessed?!”

But Sandara didn’t looked back and went straight to his room without waiting for him.

“Dude is that really Sandara??” Daesung stared at Sandara’s back with wide eyes, suddenly confused of who Sandara is.

“I think she’s the real one.”

Their head snapped back to Youngbae who chuckled quietly, as

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter