Chapter XIV

Loving Sky
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

 

CHAPTER FOURTEEN

 

Remember that you’re the future Queen,

Remember the reason why you’re there and never commit a sin.

Remember the things you need to do,

And most of all, remember the sins a Seraph can commit in Terra too.

 

Her eyes snapped open. It was Kyrios Yang, reminding her of not committing a sin. But why? Why are they reminding me of the sin that I would not surely commit?

“I almost lost you again” she pretended to sleep as soon as she heard Jiyong’s worried voice “Why do you always disappear on me?” his voice was hoarse- she felt his hand caressed her hair and his face buried at the side of her neck as one of his free hand entwined their hands together. Her heart doubled its pace, feeling his warm breath at the crook of her neck- hearing his voice near her ear- and how their hands fits towards each other.

“You can deny it, but the way you blush and how fast your heart beats at the mention of him can’t.” Fien’s voice keeps on echoing inside her head.

 “Ani. You need a daily reminder of that my Future Queen and I’m willing to remind you that every day if needed. Because once you fall in love? That’s when everything will fall into place. You will be a sinner”

No. She won’t commit that sin. She’s not in love with her Moirai. She won’t be a-

“I love you” It feels like her heart was crushed with pure pain and anguish. No! Please no! “I can’t deny it to myself anymore Cherie. I just want you. You complete me. You take away the pain and loneliness inside me. This is the first time I felt this way so please, please don’t break my heart that I didn’t know its existence until you came.”

She wanted to weep as she felt different emotions with his confession. She’s happy, but she can’t. She wanted to bask in the glory of him proclaiming his love but she can’t. They can’t. They can’t happen. Please let this be a dream. She prayed with all her might- her heart shattering in pieces.

She knows that he thought she’s still sleeping. That he confessed his feelings to her while she’s unconscious. How good was it if she’s still sleeping and unaware of the things that happened few minutes ago.

“You made me a better person Sandara” because it’s my mission. “I’m willing to risk my life just for your happiness” As I am willing to give you everything just to end up in the promise land. “I love you” I- I’m sorry

He kissed her for a long time she lost count. She wanted to be alone for now, she wanted to think, to do everything just to stop herself from hurting him, her Moirai, the chosen one for her. But how?

“Ani. You need a daily reminder of that my Future Queen and I’m willing to remind you that every day if needed. Because once you fall in love? That’s when everything will fall into place. You will be a sinner”

Remember that you’re the future Queen,

Remember the reason why you’re there and never commit a sin.

Remember the things you need to do,

And most of all, remember the sins a Seraph can commit in Terra too.

Now she figured out what they were trying to tell her, but why so soon? When he just started to changed for the better.

 

-Flashback-

“Have you been in love?” He was focusing on the fighting scene he’s watching when Sandara blurted out that question all of a sudden.

‘No” he nonchalantly shrugged

“How does it feels like?” she curiously asked as she settled herself beside him, poking his shoulder as he hissed annoyingly

“How would I know if I haven’t felt it yet??” he grumpily answered, he’s feeling annoyed by now with her non-stop questions and he badly wanted to watch the movie, especially that this is one of the rare time that he can rest like this. “Well if you ask again, I was in lust.”

He snicker as he heard her gasp, waiting for her to answer. But she didn’t speak after, thus she remained silent. And she moved from the farthest corner of the sofa too, away from him. He was about to focus on the movie again when he felt her stand up and went straight to Seungri’s room and banged the door close. He was about to let it go but he heard her locked it making him jumped out of his seat and rushed to Seungri’s room. Knocking hard.

“What the hell is your problem woman?! Get out of there this instant!!” But she took no heed, he heard her squealed in delight that made him tick “Sandara Park!!” and now he heard Seungri laughed giddily, his fist itching to hit something- ani, someone. “I swear I’ll destroy this door if you don’t come out now!” He knocked harder, kicking it repeatedly.

“What happened hyung?” Daesung went out of his room hurriedly hearing the commotion

“Mind your own ing business” he growled “SANDARA PARK!!!”

Daesung quickly hid inside his room, raging dragon is a sight he doesn’t want to encounter too often.

“Faster Please! Oh my God!” Dara screamed that made Daesung bolt out of his bed and stick his ear at the wall. His room is beside Seungri, that makes him hear what they’re doing.

“Don’t move! I’m almost there!” Daesung’s eyes widened and felt bullets of sweat on his forehead hearing Seungri groaning

“It hurts so much” Sandara was groaning

“Take it off”

“Help me. Aww!”

“Oh God I’m sorry”

“Don’t be too hard!”

“Don’t be too loud. I’ll take it off for you”

“Now. Please do it now”

“This will hurt ahrasseo?”

“Just hurry up please”

“Oh my God it’s stuck!”

“Pull it out!”

“Wait don’t move I can almost feel it”

Daesung felt like he was about to faint. He doesn’t want to go out to check the Dragon’s condition because even here, he can feel his dark aura.

“There! It’s almost there!”

“Pull it harder” hearing Sandara like that make him went back to his bed and covered himself with his comforter.

“Finally! We’re d-“

BANG!

‘OH MY GOD!! HYUNG!!” Daesung bolted out of the bed as soon as he heard a gunshot. When he went out his room, he saw Jiyong holding the gun that was pointed at the door, his eyes were livid, the maddest he had ever seen on him.

“Get the out of there Sandara” he flinched with the rage he noticed on his voice. The hand that was not holding the gun was clenched tightly as if stopping himself from punching the maknae. “I SAID GET THE OUT!”

“Hyung!”

“Don’t you ing say anything Lee Seungri I swear I’m about to explode right now! DON’T YOU ING TOUCH HER!!”

Daesung was waiting for Dara to come out of Riri’s room but the girl chose to be stubborn at the wrong time. Jiyong went inside and came out holding her wrist, dragging her to his room. He saw Dara struggled and was about to help her but one glare from Jiyong made him stood his ground.

“You’re hurting me!!” He heard Dara sobbed

“And I didn’t expect that you could do the same to me!!” His hyung shouted back in fury

“Oh ” Daesung’s eyes widened as a confession slipped his hyung’s mouth. “You are so dead maknae”

“Hyung! I only helped Dara noona on pulling her pony and hair that was stuck at the headboard!” Said Seungri who’s sweating hard and face ashen from fear of Azure’s wrath.

“Dara noona’s hair was dishevelled though. She looks like-“

“Ok Dae hyung stop.”

“Do you want to borrow my rosary for your vigil tonight?”

“Hyung!” Seungri was on the verge of crying but Daesung can’t stop himself from laughing. But then, he’s worried for the maknae’s safety. What he saw in his Jiyong hyung’s eyes was new. The anger and pain was there, staring right back at them.

Hyung finally caved in.

---------------

“WHAT THE HELL WAS THAT?!” he screamed loudly, making his voice grew hoarse. It feels like someone’s crushing his heart hearing them

Instead of answering, Dara fixed her hair, flinching as soon as she touched the scalp. It was burning and painful even if you pull it lightly. She shouldn’t have sat there, that headboard is a monster that traps your hair!

“So now you won’t even talk to me?! What the hell did I ing do?!” He was raging mad, his face red with anger

She’s sobbing hard

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter