Chapter II

Loving Sky
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

CHAPTER TWO

 

“All the weaponries are safe and hidden at our other hideout hyung. Those who were guarding our hideout there are all dead, but they managed to protect the weaponries and the black box” Youngbae reported as he stood up to get some beer in the refrigerator.

They were now at their hideout in Jamsil-dong, planning for their current delayed mission. Thanks to Red Scorpion for ruining their supposed successful transaction that was about to happen at the moment.

“How are those traitors?” Jiyong asked as he gulped his cold beer, seemingly lost looking at the vast view in front of their hideout which is the sea. It was their somewhat hideout everytime they need to think of things further.

It was a private resort among the other properties owned by him. He earned his own money through legal and illegal way. He owns the Kwon Company, which specializes in Building constructions, which he runs legally. While when it comes to illegal way, they do sell weaponries to different organizations and do works from CD (Cerulean Dragon) head, including assassination and stealing.

 “They were found dead the next morning”

“Serves them right. Make sure to send their cold bodies to their boss” Jiyong nonchalantly said, not caring about the traitor’s condition. “Let’s finish this meeting so we can rest for tomorrow. We’ve been preparing for this for weeks, I think we need to cool down for a day”

“Ne.” Seungri and Daesung answered in Unison while Youngbae just nodded and finished his beer.

 

**********~

They were nearing the Terra, she can already see the vast sea and acres of land the mortals owned. Birds were welcoming them, the sun was about to shine and the fluffy clouds moving in a fast speed up there.

“Nooooooo!” her head snapped to her back when she saw one of the Seraphim fell unconscious.

“THAT’S IT! DIE!” the chill crept along her spine as she heard the familiar loud booming voice of a man. He was laughing evilly as one by one, the Seraphim drops on the ground unconscious.

“SKY!” she shut her eyes tight as she speed up, flying in full speed, aiming to land as fast as she can so she can hide somewhere.

“SKY!!! FLY SKY! FLY!! MUAHAHAHHAHAHAH!” Her heart was thumping loud as his evil voice kept on booming loudly around her.

“Whatever you’re doing Fien, stop it! Please!” she pleaded, trying her best to flee away from him

“Please? Did I just hear you say Please? HAHAHAHAHA! You future Queen are so naïve to say please to a Devil. Please? HAHAHA! FLY! HIDE! BUT I’LL FIND YOU!”

She uttered a plea of security. She wasn’t expecting to see Fien, nor does his unexpected attack to those innocent Seraphim.

Fien, is the Prince of Darkness, Hellion’s heir. He was, unfortunately, her counterpart in this mission.

Great! Just great! She haven’t landed to Terra yet but her counterpart showed up already.

“Let’s start our mission shall we?” It happened in a blink of an eye. One moment she was preparing for landing, and the next, she felt burning. She was burning! Literally!

Fien threw a fireball on her direction but she was too preoccupied with her plan on escaping that she failed to avoid it.

She felt pain, and she started hearing the other Seraphim crying in pain too. Blazing with the fireball the Prince of Darkness threw.

“STOP!” Without thinking twice, she used her power and killed the fire that was scorching the Seraphim’s who were falling one by one. What the Triads said was true. She was weakening while continuously using her powers. She finished killing the fire from the last Seraphim’s body before she killed hers. But she was too weak to fly and save herself from falling. She felt weak that she can’t fly anymore, and so, with uttering a prayer of safety, she let herself flow, wishing that somehow, she’ll still get to meet her Moirai before failing her last mission.

 

It was already 4am and the sun was about to rise from the horizon. The waves were hitting the rocks. Birds were flying, looking for food in the shallow water. It was a peaceful morning. But when did it become peaceful for him?

 He shook his head upon the realization. There will be no peace. He won’t feel anything near to that as long as he lives.

Emptying the cup of coffee, he tossed it in the sink before grabbing his windbreaker. He decided to go for a run. It was long time ago since he did this, he usually just stays at his own gym room on his pad due to security reasons.

Everybody wants to kill Azure. He smirked. But bad people don’t die easily. He’s not going to die easily.

It was still dark when he reached the bottom part of the resort, but the sunlight peeked in few rays as if giving him light to see at the dark. But something caught his attention. He walked closer, his body become alert as he think he saw a figure lying at the sandy part near his spot.

Judging from his point of view, it was a woman. She can be dead or barely alive. He slowly walked towards the unconscious woman, as he came closer, he can fully see her body. She’s not wearing any clothes, making him gulp. He’s not someone who gets aroused so easily, not because he’s gay but because he doesn’t have enough time to play around with girls.

His eyes wandered around him, it must be trap. He tried to see through his surrounding but see nothing suspicious.

Is she dead? He wondered. He gulped again nervously as he can’t stop but to stare at her perfect body, her pearly white skin against the darkness. With the help of the peeking sun, he stood on his spot. Amaze at what he’s been seeing.

She’s indeed the most eye catching woman he ever saw. But, he’s not interested. Maybe she’s a victim of ? Or Murder? But she doesn’t have any wound or even blood all over her body. He gulped loudly as his eyes once again travelled from her beautiful goddess-like face, down to her perfectly sculptured body. He trained his eyes to her face. It seems like his body have its own mind that he found himself taking off his jacket and draping it around her, covering her bare body.

“Miss” he lightly tap her cheeks. He did examined her and found out that she just lose consciousness. “Miss wake up” He continued tapping her soft cheeks but she won’t budge.

It was against him, but his body is the one moving. He scooped her up, wrapping his jacket tightly around her body.

He silently entered their hideout, afraid that he’ll wake up his three dongsaengs

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter