Chapter XII

Loving Sky
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

 

CHAPTER TWELVE

 

 “Come with me and I’ll let everyone here go unscathed.” Fien appeared in front of her, making her clutch her sword that she was holding tightly.

“Please allow us to leave!” The Seraph pleaded, protecting her Moirai who’s behind her. “I beg you please, let us leave”

“Not unless my Queen would go with me to our Kingdom” Fien smirked at them before turning his gaze to Sky.

“Never will I come with you” Sky swore, she stepped forward, closer to him, holding his gaze as she clutches her sword, preparing for a battle she knew will happen

“My my, look at you coming closer to me” Fien smirked “Let’s go Sky, come with me and I’ll make you the happiest Queen”

“Never!!” she shouted as she swings her sword, aiming at his legs. The frightening howl of pain echoed around the place as he kneeled in front of her

“I like it when you’re feisty” he laughed evilly. He stood up and waved his hand, and his sword appeared, covered with red flame. “Should we play for a while?” Even before she get to answer, she saw the Seraph’s Moirai sprinted towards them, grabbing Eros’s sword and aimed it to Fien’s body. It happened all too sudden, Fien turned around and saw the Mortal’s sword aimed at him, without thinking twice he disappeared but it was too late before Sky took note of the situation.

“No!!” She heard the Seraph’s frantic voice and the next thing she knew, Eros appeared in front of her, pulling her into his arms as he tightens his hold. She gasped in pain, as the tip of the sword grazes through her stomach, the sword went pass through Eros’ body. The searing pain she felt made her bit her lip to stop herself from screaming. It was the first time she felt this kind of pain.

“No” Eros weakly said “Sky!”   

                                               

                                                ===========================

“Gongyoo! Get Nurse Shin back here! FAST!!” Gongyoo was startled with Sangwoo’s frantic order as he stood still in front of the door, the urgency in his voice screams danger.

“What the is happening?!” His eyes snapped to the direction of the door when it opened loudly, showing Kwon Jiyong who’s looking at him coldly

“GONGYOO! GET NURSE SHIN BACK! WHY THE ARE YOU TAKING TOO L-“ Sangwoo’s eyes widened as he saw Jiyong throwing them deadly glares

“Aren’t you going to answer me?? What the is happening?!”

“I’m here!” Nurse Shin ran passed Jiyong , oblivious of the latter’s stares as he sums up everything. She went straight to the girl’s room followed by Sangwoo, Gongyoo and Jiyong. “Leave us” Nurse Shin said in authority

“Dara!!” Jiyong sprinted towards her as she coughs blood, her hand unconsciously went to her stomach where blood stains the blanket that was covering her. “What happened?? Dara! ing answer me!!” Jiyong was shaking hard as he tries so hard to calm himself but to no avail, he stood there feeling helpless.

“Hyung!” Seungri’s eyes widen seeing Dara covered in blood, in and stomache

“Get Jiyong out if he won’t calm down” Sangwoo ordered to the three guys who just entered the room

“I-I” Jiyong can’t even speak a word as the three silently pulled him at the corner of the room beside Sangwoo and Gongyoo who’s looking at dara while Nurse shim tends to her wound

“H-how did she got it??” Jiyong said, without taking his eyes from her

“Kaze’s Clan found us” Sangwoo said quickly, silencing Gongyoo who’s about to object

They flinched hearing Jiyong’s continuous swearing as he pushes Sangwoo to tell everything

“They’re all done Azure” Sangwoo said, using his alias to remind him of his position in the clan “We wiped them all clean”

“Good” Jiyong coldly answered “Or I’ll kill them all myself for what they did to her. Thinking about it, I should kill them twice” he said menacingly

“Focus on her instead” Sangwoo said, feeling a bit guilty with the white lies he sprouted. He can’t tell him what really happened.

“I’m nurse Shin. Do you hear me miss?” their heads snapped to Dara’s direction when they saw the nurse talking to her

Jiyong unconsciously called her in agony, seeing Dara looking around as if lost, fighting the urge to lose in unconsciousness again.

 “Chèrie” he kneeled at the other side of the bed, taking her hand, clasping it with his. “I’m here” he whispered, caressing her hair and cheeks softly “Can you come back to me now?”

“Ji” she weakly answered, breathing deeply, trying to catch air. She clutched her chest as she struggles to breathe

“Baby calm down” he ordered the rest of the guys out, with just him and Nurse Shin staying beside her “It’s just another panic attack. You remember how we stop it? Baby listen to me” he was panicking inside, yet he doesn’t want to show her how it affects him, his knees are buckling, his feet are cold, if not for the bed he already fell on the floor.

He her ear, just the way it makes her calm down all the time. Whispering words that his people won’t ever expect to hear from him. He hummed the melody he used to sing to her

“We need to take her to the hospital! She’s losing a lot of blood!” Nurse Shin panicked, trying so hard to stop her wound from overly bleeding.

Flashback

“No!! Don’t kill the Seraphs please!!” she screamed out in pain as she saw her future people getting killed by Fien’s people.

“See what I mean my future Queen? If you promise to be married to me then I’ll stop killing your people”

“Inanna! Don’t listen to him!!” she looked at Eros who’s struggling to fight the 3 hellions who’s trying to come her way.

“How dare you call her that you lowlife Seraph?” Fien growled in dismay as he flew all the way to where Eros is and slashed his sword straight through Eros’s back.

“Eros!! No!!”

“Sky!” it felt as if her heart stopped beating hearing Sera’s cry, she was too afraid to look at her but it was followed by another painful cry and saw her being grabbed by two Hellions.

“No! Not Sera!” she wanted to howl in pain and agony but she can’t. She needs to stay strong

“Sandara! Dara!”

“No! Please no!!”

“Sandara Park!!” her eyes flew open, gasping for air, she was sweating hard as if she ran an endless marathon.

“Hey. It’s just a bad dream” he cooed softly, trying to pacify her

“Ji” she went to him and suddenly hugged him, burying her face in his chest, finding comfort in his warmth.

“Shhh. It’s just a dream baby, stop crying” she felt him caressed her back, mollifying her.

“I’m so s-scared” she cried harder, remembering the scene where the hellions got Sera, her cherished sister. Never, never should she admit defeat or show weakness to anyone. That’s what her Bada always reminds her. But seeing Jiyong, feeling Jiyong holding her right now brings her comfort. She feels like she can feel anything without holding back.

She felt his fingers her ear, as he lays the side of her head in his chest, humming in a tune she haven’t heard before. It somehow calms her, hearing his voice softly singing to her.

“I’m here” he repeatedly uttered, as if chanting a spell in her

“I’m scared” she weakly whispered, clutching to his shirt

“I won’t let anything happen to you” he cupped her face, staring straight through her eyes “You only need to call my name, and I’ll come running at your beck and call”  

“But what if-“ her eyes widen in surprise

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter