Chapter XI

Loving Sky
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

 

CHAPTER ELEVEN

 

“I heard you visited the Head Quarter while I’m away Azure” Cerulean Dragon Head said, looking at his Second in Command as he looks back at him impassively. He’s used to his attitude, but something in him changed that he can’t pinpoint what it was.

“When did I never?” Azure answered humourlessly

“Some even saw you entered the vault” Cerulean Head looks at him, watching his every move

“I’m curious about the crystal. Why you’re so crazy about it”

“Anything interesting you’ve found out?”

“None.” Jiyong looked around as if he wanted to come out of CD’s office quickly

“Do you have plans after this? You seem in a hurry”

“Let’s cut the chase. I’m getting bored” his jaw was clenched, he badly want to run back to Dara right this moment, fearing that anything might happen to her while he’s gone. His three men forcefully pulled him out of her room the moment CD summoned him. The three promised him that they’ll call him if anything happens to her while he’s gone. He hardly commanded them not to let Dara out of their sight or they’ll lose sight themselves. Even Kwon Sangwoo who’s the leader of Mea Culpa stayed beside her, reassuring him that she’s safe with them.

“I have a mission for you.” He was pulled out of his trance when CD spoke.

 

                                                            ===============

 “Sky!” Eros looked at her wide-eyed. He was about to get out of Promise Land when he came across Sky who’s about to enter the palace. “What are you doing here?! How come you were able to come back without finishing your task??”

“The Ruler of Wind called me” she said as she walks towards the Palace

“Aish! I already told him I’m going to where you are!” Eros said, shaking his head “But Sky, this is against the task. It’s a secret mission that Kyrios Yang wants us to do.”

“What is it?”

“I’ll take you to him” 

 They walked towards Kyrios Yang’s private room, as she looks around, she feels melancholic. Somewhat, she misses Empyrian, but then, she misses the noises of those mortals she left at Terra too. Seungri, Daesung, Youngbae, Sangwoo, Gongyoo, and their kind men, and  Jiyong...

I wonder what they’re doing right now.

“I know this is against the rule Sky” she looked up and saw Kyrios Yang’s agitated face “But I need you to help us Triads about something”

“I’ll do it Kyrios Yang. As long as I can, I’ll do it” she curtsied before walking towards the empty chair in front of him.

“Sit down as well Eros” Eros dutifully bowed and followed Sky, seating beside her.

“I know this is not right. But we ran out of options. The higher Gods know we’ve tried so hard to think of another option but we’ve ended up in nothingness”

“Then please do me the honor of knowing it Kyrios Yang.”

“Right now, Fates and Furies declared a war against King Ether and Queen Ashera, your parents” Kyrios Yang sighed deeply as he continues. “A Seraph and her Moirai was stuck at Entre (A/N Entre is in between The Promise Land and The Infernal Pit. Entre as Purgatory, The Promise Land as Heaven and Infernal Pit as Hell in Mortal’s Language. Please refer to Chapter One if you can’t recall any of the information. Kkk)

 (A/N The Fates and the Furies are a mythological character.The Fates and the Furies are not one of the 12 gods and goddess.The Furies are three sisters.They are monsters of greek mythology. The Furies punish the guilty in the Underworld.

The Fates are the ones that have the power of deciding a man or womens destiny. The Fates assign a man or women to good or evil. The Fates choose how long a man or women lives. ( There are three Fates. Clotho, the spinner, who spins the thread of life. Lachesis, the measurer, who choses the lot in life one will have and measures off how long its to be. Atropos, she who can’t be turned, who at death with her shears cuts the thread of life. )

“Why?”

“The Fates and The Furies chose to end the Mortal’s life all of a sudden, but the worst part is they also cut the Seraph’s golden thread.”

“Is it even possible?”

“Yes Sky. It was to give balance between The Promise Land and The Infernal Pit. It was an agreement between the King and Hades; the king of Infernal Pit. They assigned the Fates and The Furies to be a part of a living one’s life. However, the treaty ended few decades ago, when Clotho and Atropos fell in love with a Seraph, they had a disagreement, threatening to cut each other’s thread. Lachesis who was torn between the two sisters, cut the thread of the Seraph who was the cause of the chaos. The moment Lachesis cut the thread, the Seraph’s Moirai died its early death. It turns out, the Moirai fell in love with the Seraph, entering a sinful relationship, when the Moirai found out of the Seraph’s death, he ended his life, and became one of Hades greater hellion. The Seraph’s spirit went back to promise land, but the King of Heaven punished the Seraph upon finding out that she fell in love with the Moirai too. She became a fallen angel, together with his Moirai they were proclaimed as Hades trusted Hellions. I don’t think it was a Happy Ending though, what’s happiness if you’re in the Infernal Pit?” he laughed in a nonsensical way “So to cut this long story short, The King of Promise Land, ended the treaty with Hades, he extracted The Fates power due to using it unreasonably and carelessly, and also The Furies, because they were caught helping the Fates to gain their power back”

“And they declared the war because?”

“Remember the Seraph who’s now a fallen angel and is now Hades right hand? They have a child, the Seraph and her Moirai. The Child was left alone when his parents died. But an old couple adopted the Child, he’s a good mortal and died suddenly due to an accident that ended his life. His parents wants to get him, but because he managed to pass the test and chose the right path, he will go to the Promise Land, but his parents from Infernal Pit wants to get him, and so he’s stuck in Entre, The King Ether decided to put him there and his Seraph to solve the chaos before letting him in the Promise Land. But while King Ether and Hades are solving the problem, The Fates and Furies  secretly went to Entre to guard the Mortal, stopping the Seraph to bring him to the Promise Land.”

Kyrios Yang stood up and went to the window, sighing deeply.

“I know I should not summon you Sky, but Hades wants to get the Mortal too. The blood of Seraph and a Mortal can make a lethal combination. It makes the Mortal half immortal and has powers that’s equivalent to a Seraph. Knowing this, Hades wants the Mortal to be one of his trusted hellion, together with his Parents. But King Ether chose to stand on his judgement. If this won’t be settled fast, a bigger war will arise and no one wants another war that happened Coons age ago. No one can do this other than you, future Queen.” Kyrios Yang kneeled in front of her, with his hands in front of his chest as a sign of recognition.

“You may stand up now Kyrios Yang” she said with air of authority.

 Eros looked at her in awe, Sky and their future Queen stood in front of him with air of authority he haven’t seen in her before. It must be her training in Terra that she did improved a lot. Even her expressions are masked well, failing to read what’s on her mind.

“Take Eros with you, Sky.” Kyrios Yang said, tapping Eros shoulder “Take care of Our future Queen, Eros.”

“With my life Kyrios Yang” Eros said with conviction.

They were ushered outside, with Kyrios Yang leading the way

“You only have limited time, you need to go back to Terra the moment you freed the Mortal and his Seraph. Mortal’s body is vulnerable, you need to get back as soon as possible or the oxygen of your mortal body will drop and it’ll be harmful. King Ether is inside the Palace, I’m sorry if you can’t come on to see him before you go Sky.”

“It’s okay, we don’t have much time” she held her chin up, even if her insides are in turmoil

I can do this. I am Sky, the Future Queen of Promise Land. It is my job to secure everything, the Promise Land and Terra’s peacefulness should be maintained. I can do this, I will do this.

“Let’s go Inanna?” Eros turned to look at her, his white wings brightens as he spread it, preparing to fly.

She nodded, as she spreads her wings and took off before Eros, it seems like a long time the last time she flies. She missed this, the caress of the cool wind, the feel of clouds as they fly pass through it.

“You missed flying don’t you?” She looked at her side and saw Eros looking at her with fondness

“Yes.”

“I miss you too” Eros whispered before speeding up ahead of her, leaving her chuckling.

“This Seraph” she shook her head and speed up, following Eros as they travel their way to Entre. It will be a long and tiring journey after all. Before leaving the Promise land, she left a prayer of guidance and safety for the mortals and seraphs she left behind. She just wished Fien won’t do anything, especially now that she’s out of her mortal body.”

                                                ================

He just arrived at Mea Culpa’s HQ, where they’re currently staying because of Sandara. It took him almost an hour to convince Cerulean Head that they moved into another head quarter for safety but he didn’t enclosed the information on where. He really did buy a new hideout. It was near the beach again. Thinking that Dara’s enjoying the walk on the beach every morning and at night, she enjoys the breeze the most, and the feel of the sand slipping in between her feet, making her giggle like a child. Damn he misses her.

What more now that they’re preparing for a mission that needs them to fly to Jeju to settle a new account for Cerulean Head. It will take them 3 days, three ing days, three ing days of being away from her. If only he can bring her with him, but it’s too dangerous. And she’s in- fcking hell.

His stride were fast as he walks towards her room, he opened it slowly, his heart pounding fast, fearing what he might see as he opens the door. His eyes went straight to her sleeping figure at her bed. She hadn’t moved still. He looked around and saw Youngbae, Daesung and Seungri huddled at one corner of the room, they were looking distraught as they looks at Dara. A chair was placed beside her bed were Sangwoo is sitting. His hands were clasped and his eyes shut tight, as if he’s praying.

 “She’s not moving hyung” Seungri whispered

“Her heart beats faintly” Daesung added as he sighed deeply

“Should we bring her to the hospital now?” Youngbae stood up, same time Sangwoo opened his eyes and sat straight.

“All we can do is wait” Sangwoo said, looking straight to Jiyong “What happened to you?”

He sighed deeply before looking at his men “We need to fly to Jeju and stay there for three days” he whispered weakly

“I can guard her if that’s what you’re worrying about” Sangwoo volunteered

“I have no choice. I-I’ll try to finish it in a day.” But I don’t want to go. He’s been screaming frustratedly inside his head, mentally flipping everything he sees.

“You can take your time” Sangwoo comforted him, seeing his face that contorted in different swirl of emotions. But he knew Azure doesn’t want to even move out of her room. He just can’t keep his feelings from her anymore.

“Ani, I’ll be back as soon as I can.” Jiyong looked at the three guys huddled at the corner of the room and to Sangwoo “Can you leave us for a while?” he breathed deeply, staring at Dara as the four person exits the room.

“Chèrie” he kneeled beside her bed, grasping her cold hand. Placing her palm on his cheek as he leaned on it “Please wake up, before I go, I want to see you. I want to hear your voice so badly. I miss you” he leaned further on her hand, kissing her palm as he caress her cheeks with his free hand. Tracing her brows, her long lashes, her nose, her soft lips, before he leaned over and kisses her slowly, taking his time. He placed his forehead unto hers, rubbing their nose together, hoping that she’ll get irritate and wake up. “Sandara Park, you are the most heartless woman I know” he pecked her lips once, twice and again as he breathes deeply “I can’t go knowing you’re like this, I don’t want to go” he whispered hoarsely “I promise to take care of myself and those three immature men, just please, wake up. You need to ING wake up.” But he was still answered with silence, and nothing but faint breathing of her. “You should’ve kissed me by now” he stood up and sat beside her, he caress her hair, contemplating if he’ll do it Oh hell. He leaned over and hugged her tightly, burying his face at the crook of her neck. “Wait for me. I’ll come back to you as soon as I can Dara. Please, please wake up” With one last hug and a kiss on her forehead and lips, he stood up, dragging himself mentally, walking backward towards the door as he can’t take his eyes away from her. With one last look, he exited her room, seeing the three boys all geared up with Sangwoo leaning at the hallway just beside her door.

“Please take care of her. This is my number, call me for update will you?” He said sincerely to Sangwoo who in the third time got shocked with Azure’s politeness, even the three who were at the front door looks at Jiyong bewildered.

“Ahra” Sangwoo said, looking straight through his eyes. “T-Take Care”

“Thank you” was what Jiyong said as he strides out, towards their heavily tinted armoured van.

The three didn’t speak, watching Jiyong as the latter closes his eyes and leaned at the backrest. Closing himself, away from them.

                                    =========================

“I can see The Fates and The Furies from here. Get ready Inanna” Eros said as he gr

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter