nine.

Best Friend for a Best Friend

 

 

3rd person's P.O.V

 

you walk out of the bath feeling refreshed and the tipsiness was gone. You went straight to Howon's huge closet to find your clothes which you left the last time you stayed. successfully you found it on the usual drawers where your clothes was placed.

Dressed up in your red pajamas and a plain white tank top, you move out of the closet.   You saw Howon just sitting at the corner of his king size bed fiddling with his phone. it looks like he already had taken a bath, cause of his dripping hair and his outfit- which is identical to yours, except his pajamas were colored dark blue. The not-so-big but adorable muscles was showing because of his fitted tank top. looking at him like this, you realize he was way cooler than what you think. You started to think back again how the heck you became best friends with this guy. 

 

Your P.O.V.

I realized i look like a total idiot just standing and admiring my best friend's look. eew. just plain eew. 

*pssh. who is this guy texting? why is he so serious? is it his girlfriend? yeah right, girlfriend my . 

i started to run then jumped at his back and tried to steal away his phone. 

" YAH! who is this?! " but i cant even read a thing because he keeps on grabbing the phone. but, well, he's a guy, im a girl, He has muscles, i have nothing but skin and bones. Victory is on his side. 

"pabo. it was just Dongwoo-hyung " 

"  Dongwoo-hyung?! then why do you have to hide it from me?! if i know its your girlfriend. tch! "

" So what if it is my girlfriend? why? " 

" So you really have a new one!? that fast!? Gosh Howon! ........... fine. i wont scold you. just,... give me your phone. " 

" WHY?! why do i have to?! " 

i tried to look hurt even though i know it wont convince him. He knows when im acting or when im not

. " cheongmal... what happened to us sharing our secrets? we never kept secrets from each other before... im.. im hurt. " after my oh-so-brainwashing     speech, i jumped on the bed and covered my whole body with the comforting comforter and was welcomed with the scent i really missed, The scent of his sheets. his scent. 

 

 

 

- - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - 

okay. i know its really short but.....  just, pardon me. Anyways, i'll update when i can :) T.T

i hoped you like this short and boring update >.<