VI

Best Friend for a Best Friend

your P.O.V 

 

                                  Having a a Formal, Happy, and a complete dinner is also one of the usual things we do when one of us is celebrating his/ her birthday. I arrived at Howon's house early since when its Howon's i always help in preparing. I went straight to the huge kitchen and started helping the maids in cooking. Lol. just kidding. i don't know how to cook. i only help in preparing and making the desserts.  hehehehe~  

I was mixing the ingredients when some arm wrapped around my neck. 

" Howon-ah, move. "

" you don't have to help- pabo. "

" i've already started. i'll just gonna finish this. " he chuckled.

" you always say that everyyytimmme. ... anyways, don't you think your outfit is... i don't know... not for clubbing? " 

he should say that since im wearing:

Sheer Sleeve Laced Dress

 

" pabo.  are we already in the club? i'll change when we'll leave. " 

 

"okay, im sorry. " 

_______________________________________________________

 

Hoya's P.O.V

Dinner

 

                                They sang happy birthday for me and gave gifts. We were like all laughing the whole time we were having dinner. And now, we're all preparing for leaving for the club i rented which SooRae's parents actually owns and where me and ________-ah first met. 

" Hoya? i didn't see any of your girls? " Dongwoo-hyung asked me.

" haha. you'll see them later hyung. you know i have never brought them in here "

" you still don't have anyone that you really like? " 

"...... not yet. hyung? how do you know that you.. that you really really like the girl? " i asked, starting to get curious. he gave out a chuckle. 

" well, in my own opinion... maybe its when... you always want to see her. you can't remove her from your mind. you want to be with her and make her happy. you want to see her smile because when you see that, it'll make you smile too. you want to take care of her....and.. you only want her to see only you...  i don't know... there's just so many emotions... So Hoya-ah, do you have someone that you feel that way too? "

Do i have someone i really like? " ..... i don't know hyung. maybe not yet. "

" how about  ________-ah? " 

" what about her hyung? " 

" don't you like her? " and i was like O.o 

" WHAT????! PWAHAHHAHAHA. hyung! you know what's with me and _________. She's my best friend. That's it. " 

" realllyyyyy? " he gave me a suspicious look. " think of what i said Hoya-ah. hahahha~ " he gave out his oh-so-famous laugh. 

of course! nothing's going between me _________-ah! haha! that hyung! >:))) 

well... evaluating what dongwoo-hyung said...  _________-ah is an exeption of course. She's my best friend its normal when i want to see her always, its normal when i want her to always be happy, its normal when i want to see her smile because i smile too. and... it is normal if i don't want to let her date and meet other guys. Fudge. is it normal? is it? is it!?! ha haaa! of course it is! ______-ah is my very best friend! and that's it.