II

Best Friend for a Best Friend

heyyy! 2nd Chapter! 

Anyways, i am fond of adding like, pictures of the girl and imagining what she is wearing,

so i hope you really wont mind that.. or do you? haha.

anyways, comment for some suggestions or if you like my story.. do you? another haha.

_____________________________________________________________________________

 

Your P.O.V

                        Last Class for the day has ended! It's only 2:30 p.m so i thought i'll spend the rest of the day with Ae Cha and Woohyun oppa since the others still have classes. We were planning to go in a pizza parlor. Yum! hehehe~ 

                        While me and Woohyun were waiting for Ae Cha my phone rang. It's Howon. 

 " Speak. " i said. i can feel he was in trouble and wants my help. - again.

" Wow, is that really how you talk to your BFF for like, 6 years?! your really cruel ____-ah. " 

 "okay fine! Annyeong Howon-ah! How have you been? Have you been doing good? ... for God sake Howon, we just met earlier. "

" waaaah! your really cruel! " he wined. 

" Whatever. Anyways, what do you want?  "

" where are you? "  Not going straight to the point Howon-ah? 

" Campus. Why? Where are you? " 

" you're still here? kekeke~ " i hear his sly laughing. 

" yes. Why? " 

" can you... come here... "

" where? ppalli! " 

" uhm.. here at the music room. i need your help. " i knew it. this would be in concern with his girls -again. 

" okay. bye"  i hang up and told woohyun that i'll be back. 

 

Hoya's P.O.V

    

                            It's been years since,  ________ and i have been best friends. We really don't have something in common but the both of us just clicks. She helps me like a lot.. i'm very lucky to have ______-ah. That's why i'll never let her go. But she is also very lucky to have me! I mean, She can do what the girls would die for! She can hang out with me, She even sleeps at my bedroom! See, how lucky she is?! hahahaa. were even. 

 

Your. P.O.V.

( @ music Room )

 

                               i started to hear 2 voices of girls bickering. " He was mine first. "

 " But she left you for me, So, that means he loves me more"  the other girl said which made me laugh. Love?! pwahaha. are they joking.  I saw Hoya just sitting at the piano chair while looking at the 2 girls looking helpless. Who wore almost the same thing. a verrrry short skirt and a sleveless verrrry fitting top. Just Hoya's type. The 2 girls distracted by my laugh, looked at me, both raised their eyebrow. 

i walk to their direction. 

" what took you so long? " Howon Stand up and put his arm around my shoulder. i didn't answer. " Ladies, She's my girlfriend. My girlfriend for 6 years which i ONLY love." making stress on the 'only. my stomach twisted. this usaly happens on this situation, but i grown used to it, This is nothing new. 

" are you kidding? we all know she's your bestfriend " the other said.

" Then believe what you want to believe, we'll get going. " He said. and turned our backs on them. 

" then what about us? "  2 of them stood in front us, blocking our way. 

" there was never "us" get it? " Howon said, breaking the heart of the 2 s. 

Just then a palm met the cheeks of Howon. Then another. after slapping Howon by the face, the 2 girls exited the room.  Howon just got slapped by other girls! AHAHAHAHAAA!

okay, usually i slap Howon's face -but of course jokingly, and he really don't mind. But this time--!! PWAHAHAHAA! 

"AHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHHAHAAAAAAAAAAA" i couldn't control my feeling, it was just so funneyy! Howon never let his face get touched by any other people.  He was to stunned toeven react. but i know he was boiling inside. 

then i noticed both of his cheeks started turning red. " awww~ How pathetic our Howonnie is... " i said sounding sarcastically worried. He glared at me, but that didn't stop me. " Let's go to the clinic, and get your faced checked up. Faster!... PWAHAHAHAHAHAHAAAAA~~~" omg, this is so fun!

even though he is my best friend, he deserve to be treated that way. 

He pouted. He usually don't do that. I stopped laughing. 

" I can't beleive they did that! " 

" HAHAHA, me too!  you deserve it pabo! " 

" let's go? " he put his arms back around my shoulder and walked out of the room. 

" this is the last time im doing that. okay? the next time you need a fake girl friend for 6 years that you only love, use some other chick of yours. Kay?! "  

" But you're my girl slash bestest friend for 6 years that i only loveee! " he said. another twist in my stomach. that line really makes my stomach twist. fudge. why? hmm...

" whatever.  i don't care. but that's the last time. "