VII

Best Friend for a Best Friend

Hoya's P.O.V

 

                                       i went to my room where ________ is changing. i knocked on the door just to make sure she isn't when i enter. after knocking several times, and didn't got any answer i assumed that she is already done thinking that 30 minutes already passed since she entered my room. 

I entered without any hesitation to find her nowhere inside. The bathroom door was slightly open. i took a peak and found her there doing her hair. 

......... WHAT IS SHE WEARING?!  fudge! i.. can't. even.. 

(a/n : so here is what you're wearing : the picture is toooo big! =))) 

 PD-3454 Spicy Off-Back w/Crossed Straps Bodycon Dress - Rose

 

how can she be like this?! just a few minutes earlier she's like a cutesy and after a blink of an eye she's.... hot?! 

UGGGGH! HOWON-AH! SNAP OUT OF IT, SHE IS YOUR BESTFRIEND! HOW CAN I THINK OF HER LIKE THAT?! GOSH! 

i didn't even noticed i was sweating hard!  

 

your p.o.v. 

 

                      " oh- Howon-ah, you're there? " he looked shock when i talked. what's with him? 

" y-yeah. Hey, change your clothes. i don't like it. "  he said casually. 

" whyyyy?  " i whined. i really think my dress looks.. i dont know, y? kekekeke~ im already 17 and, Howon said that he rented the club, so im sure there's no scary strangers that would be there.

" just... change it. it's showing to much of your skin. "

" That's why it was designed like that Howon-aaah! " 

" Yah! it's my birthday! so change your clothes. " 

" buuuuuut! "

" no buts. " with that he went out of the bathroom. and of course, i have to change. 

so i changed my dress to this. 

PD-3531 Feminine Sequins Shoulder w/Draping Bodycon Dress - Black

 

i went out of the bathroom and found Howon lying in his bed. 

" better. " he said. 

" hmmp. "  i tried snobbing.  he chuckled. 

" come here. " 

" don't want. " he looked at me with his puppy eyes. ".....eew. ............. fine. just so you'll stop doing that. it's gross. "

i climbed on the bed and lied next to him. 

he burried his head in my hair and put his arms around my waist. us doing this is no big deal.

we stayed in that position for i think like a minute. 

".... hey. Howon. they're waiting for us. "

" it's still early. let them wait.....  I missed you. "  and a flinch was felt in my stomach. 

" but your babies must have missed you too. so, Let's go? " 

" uugggggh. i said let them wait. it's been years since you last slept with me. let's just stay like this ________-ah. just  a few minutes more. "

" yah! i never slept with you! i was only sleeping beside you. pabo." we both laughed.  

 

Hoya's P.O.V. 

 

                                  after 30 minutes of lying beside ______ , face burried on her fragrant hair...a thought came to my mind - which i think is actually true. 

 

 

                                  Maybe, ..... just maybe, ............ I might have fallen inlove with her,