V

Best Friend for a Best Friend

Your P.O.V. 

 

                              the bell to end the last period rang. I packed my things and went out.  I saw Woohyun-oppa and Howon chatting and was off to my direction. 

" Hey. You still have classes? " i said. Making it seem that i'm busy. 

" yeah " Woohyun-oppa said with his wide smile. He knows about my plan. He was actually the one who bought the hundred pieces of balloons. He went straight and parted with us.

" _______. "  Howon called me while i was busy scribbling with my phone. 

" neh? " i looked up to him.

" Maybe you would like to--"

" Hey, Howon-ah, can we talk while walking to the Audio Visual Room? can you come with me? "

" why are you going there? "

" Mrs. Kim asked me to. Pleaseee Howon-ah? " 

" let's go. "

 

Hoya's P.O.V.

 

                                    Is this a joke? Earlier she almos never talked to me, and now she wants me to come with her like nothing is happening?! im really starting to get hurt now. okay, i was hurt since 12:01 am last night. But since she's my bestfriend, i still followed her the university's AVR.

 it was dark when we entered. i could not see a single thing. she said she will look for the light's switch and told me to wait so i sat at the chair, wanting to cool down myself first. 

 

Your P.O.V 

 

                                   i almost flew up to the back of the AVR. i immediately turn on the VTR. i looked at Howon. his face was like O.o  Surprised, and smilling at the same time. 

there was apart of the video when i think we were like 11 and he still doesn't know how to tie his shoelace and i was like already shouting to him teaching him the right way. and there was when we visited evrland with infinite , Aecha and Soorae, Senior prom when we danced together, High School Graduation where we walked hand in hand. And many more clips at the VTR. the vtr ended, and the whole AVR was dark again. 

" yah! where are you? "

" Happy Birthday Howon-ah" i said holding a cake with a single candle. 

" yaaah! do you know how much i was hurt the whole day?!.... thank youuuu! i thought you forgot.  " he frowned then laughed. i chuckled. 

" what do you take me for? now blow! " he blew. the room was pitch black again. 

" wait, i'll turn on the lights. " i placed the cake to the table just next to me. " What-"  before i can walk to turn on the lights, he reached for my wrist and hugged me- tightly. 

" Thank youuu. you must have gone to a lot of trouble." He said with his soft voice. 

" i did. but, all for you Howon-ah. How could i take the birthday of my bestfriend lightly? " i chuckled.

" are you pressuring me for your birthday?  Thank you ______-ah. How many years have we been best friends already? you were always there for me. You already know me so well. So please don't have a boyfriend and leave me again. Saranghe ______-ah.   " he said. My heart fluttered. i gave out a small chuckle. 

" why are you being like this all of a sudden. and you know i love you toooo!  Happy Birthday Howon-aaah! now let go, i can't breathe!  " He let go of me. 

after i the light, He saw the balloons that was arranged- HAPPY BIRTHDAY! on the stage's wall 

 

Hoya's P.O.V.

 

                                i thought this' years birthday would be the unluckiest of them all. but i was wrong. it was great. so much. specially that i know that  __________-ah never really forgot my birthday. I can't help but be realllyyy happy. REALLY. and the hug, i never wanted to let go still. but then it would really be weird. pfft~

 

" hey, don't forget, dinner at my house with infinite and your 2 bestfriends "

" i knooow~ "

" and bring extra clothes. i rented the club for my party. " 

" yeah yeah~ " 

 

_______________________________

 

Chapter 5! i think the chapter waaas booriing. T__T

anyways, thankyouuu for the subscribers and the comments.

please still continue on commenting! :) <3