ten.

Best Friend for a Best Friend

 

 

 

Your P.O.V. 

 

I can hear his loud breathing which means he's already in dreamland. He said he's sorry for, i dont know, maybe a hundred. 

And now as i listen to his breathing, feel his heart pounding and his arm wrapped around my waist, its easy to forgive him. 

i remembered the phone, i dont know why i have the urge to know whoever was he texting earlier. I slowly let go of his arms, carefully, making sure he wont be disturbed. I successfully stood up, and started to hunt his phone. where the f did he hide it?! it cant be placed under his pillow, because if it is, i have no chance. 

I went to his desk and pulled the drawer bellow. My eyes went big. yes! its here! i quietly shuffled my toes. just then i heard Howon growl. nonono, i cant be find out. 

He opened his eyes but obviously he is still asleep. " Why are you up? "

" i need to go to the comfort room. go back to sleep "  I made my voice sound like i was just woke up.

" okay, come back here fast. " 

" nehh. " Bwahahahha. Howon is a pabo. 

i quickly went inside his bathroom and checked his phone. my mouth formed a smile when i saw his phone's wallpaper. 

it was him back-hugging me and i was the one holding the phone. it was when we went to jeju island to visit his mother who was there for business. yes. a Hotel. 

i stopped staring and went to the messages. It made me really curious because he was telling the truth. the last person to text him was really Dongwoo-oppa. i know i dont want to do this but i think i have to. its okay i think, since im his bestfriend and he really dont keep secrets from me.

i opened the message and read. and... *gasp 

 

 

- - - - - - -- - - - - - - - -- - - - - - - - -- - - - - - 

 

Another chapter. Thank you for all the comments and subscribers! please keep it up for me to have inspiration on writing! 

SARANGHEEEE & KAMSAHAMNIDAAA! <3333