twelve.

Best Friend for a Best Friend

 

 

Your P.O.V.

 

i climbed to the bed like nothing was wrong. like im not hurting. but, hell, i was confused. 

"hmmm... "  Howon made a sound while letting me snuggle back in his arms. we were so close that my forehead was in his  chest.  unknowingly, a tear dropped my eyes. Wht the heck am i crying about? he'll only be gone for 2 months...

 

Howon P.O.V.

 

I woke still arms wrapped  around _______ .  2 weeks from now, will be the day ill fly to Europe. 

Going away means forgetting my feelings for her. that way she wont lose a best friend. 

because if ill stay here, it would just get worse and if that happens, if she'll know i love her more that a best friend, it'll be awkward for us,

and that will be the start of us drifting apart. i dont want that to happen. so i'll just try to stay away until the feelings will be gone. 

 

i removed my arms on her waist. i guess she was disturbed because she slightly opened her eyes. 

" hey, go back to sleep, its still early. " i said while getting off the bed. 

" what times is it? " she asked groggily. i looked at the digital clock placed beside my bed. 

" 8:30 . " 

" oh. " She closed her eyes again and i wrap the comforter back to her shoulders. 

looking at her while sleeping is one of my habit, i guess i can never avoid. She never fails to let the butterflies enter my stomach. 

 

3rd person's P.O.V. 

 

 as the sun light reflects to your face you woke up. its already 9:45 and your stomach is growling. 

you remembered what you have learned yesterday and you cant help but frown a little. 

you walk to the mirror and got one of Howon's comb, fixed yourself and brushed your teeth.  when you were about to go out,

since you realized its gonna be cold, you picked up one of his jacket and wore it. 

 

You saw him sitting in the living room, still dressed like how he was dressed last night. you decide to act like you dont know anything and still, keep on acting like nothing was wrong, like you didnt fell for your best friend. 

he looked engrossed in what he is watching. only to find out it was soccer. 

" im hungry. whats for breakfast? " you asked and threw a pillow at him that was positioned in the couch. 

" ow! good morning. " he smiled, looked at you for a millisecond and looked back to the tv. 

"tch!  have you eaten? " you sat beside him.

" not yet. i was waiting for you. "  

" then let's eat. im staaaarving. " 

" you eat first. ill just finish this one. " 

" oooh? your not going to join me? " 

" are you listening? just eat first. " 

" okay. " you walked to the television and unplugged the tv. 

" WHAT?! YAH! PLUG IT BAACK! " 

you shook your head. 

" YAH! YOURE!  come here... " you shook your head again. you know he was about to do something. " just... come here.. i wont do something... "

" you always say that before you do something mean. " 

before you know it he was already coming for you and you ran for your life. trying to escape from him. you already went through the whole mansion. 

your energy was at its lowest but his energy was still high.  you hid to one of the big pillars, you dont even know, why of all places, that was the place you chose to hide. you tried to look back, he wasnt there. you sighed. but when you looked forward he was there smiling. 

" kyaaaaaaaaaaa!" you tried to run but he caught you by the waist. " kyaaaaaaa! " your high pitch shout was piercing his ears but he didnt mind. " yaaah! let go of me! "

" will you turn off the tv while im watching next time? "

" nooo! i wont! just let go of meeee! " 

" ani. you have to learn a lesson. " 

" aniyoooo! i wont do it again! chinja! " you know what lesson he is planning. tickling you to death. he knows very well where are the spot you are very ticklish of. 

before you can even pursue  him to not do it, he already started. 

you were shouting your lungs out, laughing while crying. 

" yaaah! stop it! " after 10 minutes of hell, he already stopped. the both of you were panting.  " you are so mean! " 

he just laughed. " lets go eat breakfast "  he started to walk. but before he can get any farther you hit his head with your fist. 

" OW! you want some more? "

you shook your head ferociously. " that was the last one. " 

 

 

Your P.O.V.

 

he was walking ahead of me. were heading back to the kitchen. 

even though i know he'll be gone for only 2 months, i cant help but feel bad. 

when is he even going to tell me about it? 

 

" howon? "

" hmm? "

" when are you going to tell me about it ? " we were still walking. and he didnt even looked at me. 

" about what? "

" about you going to Europe? " after i said it, he stopped in his tracks. 

 

 

- - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - 

FLUFFFFFFF! hope ya like ittt. >:))))