Six

Dog Tags
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

 

It had been two weeks and the boys had the day off, for the first time in a long time. Bang PD had given them some time to rest before they begin another tour. So, they all used the time to catch up on sleep, food, games, and other activities that they had planned but never got around to actually doing. 

Taehyung and Jungkook were plastered to the tv screen with controllers glued to their hands. Namjoon and Hoseok were in their studios working on music. Jimin was cleaning out his room to make room for new stuff. Jin was preparing food for everything. And Yoongi had just arrived back from his anger management classes and was preparing to head off to Rins apartment next door to clean.

The moment he plugged in the keycode into the door, the house felt uneasy.

It was beginning to lose her sweet scent.

He sat on her bed and just looked around. He missed her with every fiber of his being. There were so many memories in her room that just made his heart burst. She collected all the little love notes between them, pictures of all their adventures, little stuffed toys and gifts, a large bear that he had won for her at the fair that was wearing one of his shirts that she stole out of her closet. 

"God, I miss you. Please come home soon" he whispered and closed his eyes to prevent himself from crying. 

He could sit there and reminisce about the past for hours, but he needed to do a quick dusting and then head back to Genius Lab to work on some music. 

And before he left her house, he placed another flower on her bed. At this point, her bed had about three dozen flowers on top of it. Some fresh, some old. He hoped that when she came home, she would see the collection and it would put a smile on her face.

 

 

"Come on, JK" Jimin hollered from the sidelines as he watched his younger brothers fight each other in one of their games. "Oi, don't you think you're being a bit biased?" Taehyung whined at the lack of support, and then started losing to the younger boy. "Don't be a sore loser, Hyung" Jungkook laughed, dealing the final blow. 

The maknae line exploded in a series of boo's and cheers. 

"It's so loud" Yoongi whined as he took off his shoes. "You're back!" Jin smiled, "Here, come taste" as he held out a spoon for the boy to taste test. Yoongi drug his feet across the floor and tasted the stew. He made a pained expression, "Ugh, hot". Jin laughed, "Well duh, you didn't even blow on it".

"Is lunch almost ready?" Namjoons deep lazy voice boomed from the hallway. 

"About 5 more minutes" Jin hollered back. He turned to the boy, "So?"

Yoongi gave me a slight smile, "It's really tasty. Namjoon isn't gonna like it tho. It has a strong tuna flavor. If you mellow it out with some more kimchi, he will enjoy it more". Jin nodded and went to cut up another cup of kimchi.

Yoongi laid down on the couch with the younger boys and soaked up their energy and it became a point where Bangtan was all together and having an amazing afternoon filled with laughter.

The boys enjoyed their meal together, drinking a little, talked about their upcoming concerts, talked a bit about some of the quirky stuff they did behind the scenes.

"Do you guys remember when we had those hot air balloons and then I mentioned it and Jimin started crying?" Namjoon teased the younger boy across the table. "HEY! It was so scary up there. I have a phobia of heights!" Jimin retorted back, waving his chopsticks at him. "That's why he was born short" Jungkook muttered between bites. Hoseok and everyone were laughing like maniacs and clapping like seals.

"That was the same time Jin was putting hearts all around his body to pull out" Yoongi added, a smile plastered on his face. "Everyone loved it. You even smiled at my gag" Jin smirked back at Yoongi. Yoongi nodded, "You definitely were clever in some places that you put them in".

It had been a long time since they all had such a good time together. Everyone was so thankful for that day, and for Bang PD to give them a few days off. It was well needed, and appreciated.

"So, after lunch, I think we should all head to that arcade up the street for some well needed energy release" Jimin chimed in.. The boys all cheered. "We haven't gone there in months! They have the new VR equipment. I want to see Hoseok do the skyscraper game" Taehyung shouted and

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter