Four

Dog Tags
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Rin was beginning to feel numb to the whole situation.

She was in North Korea. 

A place she never thought she'd actually be.

With her guns strapped to her side, she began to wonder if she's going to have to take lives of other people. With that thought, she took her dog tags in her hand and prayed for them, herself, and all her comrades. 

She let go of her dog tags and placed around her neck once more, and her group left their hideout to begin clearing out the area for any IED bombs or potential enemies with James and Sulbi right behind her so they could send out communication to headquarters. 

Their combat boots digging into the mud beneath their feet and a moderate sprinkle of rain hitting their helmets and guns glued to their hands, they began to clear out the area with extreme anxiety radiating through their body. 

It would remain this way for the next couple of days until they got close enough to where they needed to be.

 

 

"Where'd Yoongi go?" Jin asked Hoseok as he entered the living room where the rest of the group was relaxing. "I'm not sure. He's been disappearing a lot lately." he replied, recalling the past couple of days where the older boy would quickly leave right after their schedule without saying a word. Sometimes he'd be gone just for a few hours and sometimes he'd be gone until the next morning and wouldn't return until right before they left for their next schedule.

"I swear to God that dude...." Jin began to bicker, shoving his hands into his pockets so he wouldn't pull at his hair in frustration.

"Hyung, I understand that you're upset at him, we all are, but you need to tone it down. There is so much tension and friction in the group now because of everything that has happened. If this continues to happen, and more fights begin to happen, I don't see the group lasting much longer because we're all going to hate each other; and you know Rin would be upset over that" Namjoon chimed in, trying to be the voice of reasoning.

"I know.... it's just...." he clenched his fist.

"You're worried that he is doing something that will harm himself, aren't you?" Jimin chimed in from the kitchen. 

"He stays up all night and writes. He's barely eating. His anger is getting out of control. I can't take much more of this from him" Jin huffed, sinking into the couch where he had plopped himself onto. 

"That is typical for him though"

"Something just feels weird. We need to talk to Bang PD about this" 

"You know that is going to cause a lot of drama, right?" Namjoon muttered, "Bang PD is going to be pissed about barely finding out about this. I mean, Rin had to get on her hands and knees and beg for him to approve of their relationship. He doesn't care for Rin, and if he hears this is happening because of her, he is going to force them apart and punish Yoongi for not thinking about the group first, or actually kick him out!".

"If that is what it takes for Yoongi to become normal again, or if this means that Yoongi is going to be kicked out of the group- then so be it."

Jimin and Jungkook looked at each other for a moment of panic. Hoseok cleared his throat at the thought, "Let's just wait a little while longer and do our best to be there for him. He handles things weirdly, and you should understand that hyung- You're his roommate so you should know him better than anyone.".

Jin nodded, stuck his hands back in his pocket, and retreated back to his room to forget the situation. "Yeah, but you're his best friend Joon" he glared over to Namjoon. Namjoon let out a sigh. 

Everyone wondered where Yoongi was, but little did they know, that he had been going next door to Rin's apartment and would sit on her couch for hours and think about everything that happened between them: his confession, their first kiss, their friendship, her PDA, him pushing her away, his yelling and her crying, her I love you's, the jokes they shared, the morning kisses, her cooking, their adventures in different countries, listening to her speak English, his singing to her, his worrying everytime she left for military duty, his secret glances of admiration, his secret midnight kisses while she was asleep, his complete love for her. 

Every thought about her made his heart ache more and more. He was suffocating without her. He wanted her home and he left a single flower on her bed so she could see that with every day that she wasn't by his side, that he tho

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter