Notorious being

Master and his human slave
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

After attending her evening lecture, Jamie hurriedly marched into her next part time job: delivering snacks. She was already late for her last bus when all of a sudden she was bestowed with the untimely downpour. With no umbrella to shield herself from drenching, she stopped on the nearby store sheltering herself from the heavy rain. She stood there waiting for the rain to stop but the rain never stopped and so Jamie sighed cursing her rotten luck. She was already running late for her next job which she got with great difficulty and so she didn't want to lose it. Since the job was all about delivering foods from here to there, that too late in the evening, she was paid a handsome salary and that was also the next reason for her hesitancy to let it go. With no hope of stopping the rain, Jamie started running through the wet road protecting her head by wrapping it with her long navy blue scarf. She almost had missed her final bus to Incheon, hadn't a pair of hand helped her from getting into the passing bus. She was yanked into the bus by a strange force and before she could register, this person was already gone to her utter surprise. She didn't see the person's face, whether it was a male or a female, all she could remember was the touch of the hand. It felt strangely familar.

 

***

 

"900 Order is ready to go!" One of the chefs yelled from the kitchen and so Jamie volunteered herself to deliver the food since house deliveries meant more money and if one is lucky enough to be delivering at high profile society, double earning through tips. So she didn't think of much and immediately headed into the prescribed location riding the office scooter.

 

It wasn't hard finding the house because it was none other than BTS and anybody could easily guide her through the street which she thought was fortunate of her. When she arrived at the said location her jaw literally dropped off her face. 

 

Ugh? It looked exactly like one of those castles that she'd been brought up reading with. How big is their house!!! Jamie exclaimed loudly. The mansion was huge with modern anglo exteriors whilst the interiors decors were marvellously inspired by Japanese style. Upon entering the house, a grand living room invites where on the centre lies a big wallpaper of the seven stylishly dressed up men. Each of them royally posing with dark gazes and that signature smirks plastered on their flawlessly perfect face. That smirk seemed more like a mockery than a genuine smile. Those smirks were mocking the earthlings and laughing at their future which would swiftly change upon coming to their contact.  

 

***

 

The sun had already set down and a fluorescent light shimmered up in sky as Jamie longingly looked through the window up at the full moon which was been surrounded by the clusters of stars.

 

"Appa.. which one is mom?"

 

Then, an eight years old Jamie, had once asked her dad curiously as both father and daughter were up in the terrace, her father working on his music sheet whilst the small Jamie admiring the  beauty of those stars twinkling brightly in the sky. That abrupt question had puzzled her father and after a brief pause he had replied pointing up in the sky. "Umm.. that one! The brighest of all!" 

 

She then had brightened up in excitement which only stayed there in her face momentarily.

 

"Why did she become a star? Did she not like living here?"

 

The innocency with which his lil daughter had questioned had then made her father wordless and after pondering for a while he had answered back painfully. "Because god wanted her to become one.." Upon registering his daughter's clueless face, he had immediately mended his reply. "She became a star so that omma could always watch over her naughty daughter! Got it??" 

 

He had tickled her small tummy to distract her. But the answer further more intensified her curiosities. 

 

"If so then why did my friends tell me that omma doesn't love us more and that's the reason she ran away from us and became a star."

 

Hearing such words from his lil daughter had then broken his heart. He had pretended to not hear her, of course to stop her but she wouldn't just let it go as inquisitive as she was, and so she had persistently asked until he had to opened his mouth. 

 

"Of course not... They told you wrong Jamie.. Omma loves you alot infact more than we could love her, you know that don't you???"

 

Jamie had nodded her head in agreement but with a frowny face questioned him again. "Then why did she leave us behind??"

 

Her questions were getting more and more deeper for an eight years old kid to be asking which was weird and that actually frightened him but nevertheless after a long pause he had finally answered.

 

"Just who told you that she left us??? She never left us. She's always around us and watchi

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter