Unfortunate life

Master and his human slave
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

A 5.3 inches tall Park Jimin aka Jamie stands up to view herself in the mirror, as she finishes herself dolling up head to toe. Her silky smooth long ash blond hair which loosely curves at the end floats freely over her shoulder and her doey eyes lined with a black eye liner shines like bright stars. Her pale round chubby cheeks lightly blushed in pink color and lips painted in cherry red. And with that long peach coloured gown, she looked undoubtedly like goddess. But no matter how bright she shone tonight, she didn't look that pleased, neither with herself nor with her beauty.

 

Her camera perfect face lacked it's natural glow. Her smile. Without her million dollar smile, no matter how divine she looked, she couldn't hide her disappointment. Her soul was in immense pain and that was something she couldn't deny.

 

Tonight is the night; a painful yet the most awaited night. She hated this night but more than that she hated herself the most for anticipating it eagerly. Confused?? Let me break it down for you.

 

It happened 3 months ago. That fateful night when she accidentally ran into these 7 creatures which changed her life forever. She still remembers it very clearly and even now when she thinks of that unforgettable night the hair on the back of her neck stands up, terrifying her. Had she not been there in the first place this wouldn't have had happened. It's all her fault. Her curiosity led her into this misery and that's why she cursed herself every now and then.

 

***

 

"So what's your decision?"

 

"What's there to decide?? It's been already decided the moment she stepped into this room.. She has to die, no other choice than that!!"

 

Die!!! That's the last word anybody would want to hear in their life but never in her entire life she had thought it would come this fast. It was the most frightening word that echoed on her ears that night. It continuously rang on her ears upto the point untill her hands moved voluntarily to shut them tightly. She wanted to avoid those words from messing her head but they effortlessly travelled through her ears into her brain. 

 

She stayed on the floor like that for couple of minutes, still not able to decide whether she was having a nightmare or was she experiencing a bitter hallucination. Either way, all these seemed like some kind of cruel joke orchestrated in her unfortunate life by some ruthless entity.

 

"Hey, hey, hey, let's go easy on her dude? Who wants to die at this tender age?"

 

Jimin, who possessed a pink dyed hair, calmed the boys as he meticulously observed the girl lying on the floor devastated. He was fascinated by this human.

 

"What do you mean mochi?? Are you planning to let her go after what she just found out about us?"

 

Jin questioned Jimin with a clear tone of irritation. She could be in noway let free because their existence was on stake and they could not afford to be exposed not when they were a public figures and millions of eyes were on them.

 

"Well, he is right. We don't have to kill her to shut her up when we can do that easily with double benefits!"

 

RM smirked as he indirectly gave the boys a light clue.

 

"But how's that possible??" Jhope asked with a dumbfounded look not until pausing for a good few seconds. "Oh my! Don't tell me you're talking about 'that'?" He looked at RM and his face broke into smile when the latter noded his head affirmatively. "Rascal!" Jhope blurted a swear on RM as he slightly punched the latter on his chest.

 

The girl listened to their bickering in alert and at the mentioned of 'that' her pounding heart accelerated by double folds. She started sweating like bullets while thinking hard what could they possibly meant by 'that'.

 

"Enough of your nonsense!" Her thought were interrupted when a tall but thin boy with lavender colored hair spoke, giving a break to the boys conversation. He continued speaking, but now his dark gaze solely focused on Jamie. "She has to die so better not think of 'that'!!" He objected sternly as he looked back to the boys with his intense gaze.

 

"But tae! You know how much of crises we're facing right now so we need her!" Jimin spoke almost pleading to Tae. Among all the boys, his needs to feed his stomach surpassed the others.

 

The rest of the boys nodded their head in agreement. But Taehyung wasn't having any of those craps and it was nearly impossible to make Taehyung do something out of his willingness.. He'd already made up his mind to kill her and that, he would do by hook or by crook.

 

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter