Predator and Prey

Master and his human slave
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Jamie woke up with a sharp pain on her right shoulder and her neck. She found herself on the chair; her head resting uncomfortably on the edge of the bed. As she held her head up and looked around the room, the whole yesterday's incident played right in front of her eyes. She quickly turned her head to the right where Taehyung had been sleeping but she saw no one. The bed was empty.

 

Where is he? He was no longer on the bed but with the health condition that he had yesterday, he could have got no enough strength to even walk around but of course how could she forgot he wasn't a human, his existence was rare, he was vampire after all. She got up from the chair and stretched her body. Her expression suddenly changed when a strange grumbling sound made its way outside from her stomach. She clutched her tummy with a sad face and walked out of the room into the kitchen in search of food.

 

Taehyung was desperately searching for the blood packs in the kitchen. He was getting physically weak and so in order to replenish his tired body he needed human bloods to feed upon but no matter where he searched he couldn't get the thing he desired at the very moment. This wasn't his first time that his body wanted blood, it in fact happened every three months, when the two most powerful constellations combine together and made themselves visible in human world. To other vampires, this moment could be the most beneficial time to aquire greater strength but it wasn't so for Taehyung. Because of the curse, he'd to deal with the darker forces of these constellations. Taehyung got fed up with no success in getting the blood packs so he dialed Jin's numbers but strangely his calls didn't get connected. If not blood then may be these fruits could be a little help, Perhaps. He thought as soon as his eyes got stuck in those fresh apples, mangoes and varieties of berries. He pulled up his sweater's sleeves and started working on it.

 

With foods all over her hungry mind, Jamie rushed into the kitchen but then stop midway when she found someone else's presence there. Taehyung was making a mixed juice for himself in the kitchen. Well he was not making but trying his best to make one but this entity was only good at frightening humans and enchanting humans. Quite a contradiction there.

 

"Why doesn't this sh*tty thing work??"

 

Taehyung was having hard time in utilizing the juicer and that tiny beast's rage was flaring like fire. He somehow managed to open the juicer but then struggled in putting the fruits into it. He was forcing the whole apples and some mangoes into the juicer but the fruits were not tiny enough to easily pass through the small opening except for those berries. 

 

"Aish! Not doing it anymore!!!" He shoved the juicer away and threw the fruits on the floor in frustration.

 

Jamie looked at him with a disgruntled face. "Why are you always swearing?" She finally felt the need to speak. Taehyung was caught off guard. As his head turned towards her direction, he frowned. Not again. He internally mumbled. He in noway wanted to torture himself by listening to her lectures. Furthermore, the puzzle block incident that he'd to experience last time was embarrassing enough for him, he definitely didn't want to experience it again. He had his own pride after all. 

 

Jamie walked towards him and with every footsteps of hers marching towards him, his face darkened simultaneously. Was it from the fear of being a laughing stock once again that he wanted to avoid this little girl or was it the defensive mode coming from his weakened body that he wanted to run away from her? Either way, he didn't want to be where he was now. Why was a ever so fearless and fiercest vampire afraid of a mere human??? 

 

"What are you doing here?" 

 

Can't you see. Taehyung so wanted to say this but he didn't. He was already tired and was in no state of mind to have a chat with her. He instead proceeded to walk away from there before this crazy woman made him one too. 

 

And seemed like she belatedly realized how stupid she sounded coz she immediately corrected herself the next second. "Oh, how stupid of me, of course you were making juice!" She chuckled shyly as her hand started rubbing the back of her neck. "But this is not the right way to make juice" she continued. She then picked some fresh fruits from refrigerator and started chopping them into size appropriate enough to pass through the juicer and then the juicer to grind them quickly. 

 

"And it's done!" She turned off the juicer and after pouring her freshly made fruit juice into the glass, she offered him with a big smile on her face.

 

"No thanks!" He shoved away the glass of juice with a poker face and turned away from her, already making up his mind to walk away from there. "But you wanted to drink it, didn't you?" She spoke as her eyes continued looking at him with a hurtful gaze. He didn't bother to reply. Why would he? He was avoiding her after all and replying her would mean extending the conversation which he was not at all excited about. He had already reached to the door knob when Jamie spoke again stopping his hand mid air. "How are you doing now?" There was a clear tone of worries for him in her voice and strangely Taehyung felt it too. "How do I look?" He gulped down a spit silently and turned back with a stern face and asked her rather rudely. 

 

"Oh!" Jamie felt a sharp sarcastic slap on her face.That was rude, no very very rude of him to speak to her in that way but Jamie didn't mind it today. She was flustered and her body language told it all but nevertheless she stayed calm. "Umm, you look good, I guess?" She mumbled. 

 

"Great. Now that you're pretty aware of my well being, can I for godsake go or you still not finished with your stupid interrogation?" He spat back even more coldy. Wow! That's what I get in exchange of my kindness?? I was just worried about him. Jamie couldn't belief the audacity of that brat, who was not until yesterday whining for her help now acting like he didn't owe her anything. You owe me jerk! Every cells of her body wanted to scream at him and remind him of that very fact. "Well you shouldn't have been in that position to make me interrogate you then? How about being a little bit more responsible?" Her witty answer was enough to give a nice heavy blow to Taehyung's ego coz he couldn't move an inch of his muscle the minute his ears listened to her harsh words.

 

"What do you mean?" Taehyung spoke in a calm yet commanding voice as his hand form a tight fist. His eyes were green now. Jamie didn't fail to witness the change in his b

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter