Tears

Master and his human slave
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

"Suga shhi" Jamie came running into his room to find him sitting on the bench in front of an old piano. Jamie slowly walked towards him and then sat beside him.

 

"Is there anything I shouldn't know?" He cautiously asked without sparing a glance to her. His eyes were facing down, down on those notes and lips pouting like a sad kid.

 

Jamie stayed silent for a while. She knew Suga only wanted to make sure if she was okay or not but what she wasn't sure was if he'll take that truth gracefully or not. What if he got mad and fought with Taehyung?? They already looked so agitated with each other so she didn't want to fuel it even more. She didn't want another fight. That too because of her.


"So you're not telling me huh?" He asked as he looked into her eyes. He was desperate to know the truth because somewhere in the corner of his head he had already figured it out. He just wanted to confirm it. The other half of his heart just wished that his speculation was nothing but false.


"Umm, Suga sshi, actually the thing is that it's"


"Nevermind. I don't really have to know". Somehow strangely Suga stopped her mid sentence. It sounded as if he was assuring himself and his own fleeting heart that nothing wrong had had happened. Jamie wondered why but nonetheless she was happy, happy to let this matter go. 


The awkward atmosphere lingering in the room made both of them stiff. "Umm, do you know how to play it?" Jamie asked as she pointed her finger at the piano in front of them.


"Of course dummy. Or else why would it be in my room?" He stated with a slight tease.


"Wow. Play for me then?" She requested and he readily agreed as his long slim fingers started to hit on the notes to produce a soft melody which slowly echoed into the mansion. She was mesmerized by the melody so engrossed into it that without her knowing, her eyes were already closed and the next thing she knew was she was in a sweet little dream of her dreamland.


Jamie was working as a waitress in a restaurant when a beautiful melody reached into her ears. The melody was so beautiful that she couldn't resist but to follow it, a series of tiny butterflies leading her the way to that mysterious rhythm. She found herself standing in front of a magnificent castle. Unable to hide her excitement, she entered into it only to be stunned with it's interior design. Her eyes fell on the clothes she was wearing, surprisingly her boring working dress was changed into a beautiful pink gown. Her eyes wandered around the butterflies which finally stopped on the podium. A mysterious man in a black tuxedo was playing the same hynotic mylody which led her all the way here. Although all she could see was his back, she couldn't hide her nervousness and happiness, she wondered the identity of the man who had powers to make her heart flutter this way. She needed to see him because she never felt this way before. Thankfully, she didn't have to wait for long, the music stopped and so did her heart beat. With a gust of fresh cold breezy air, he turned around only to wipe away her widened grin in dissatisfaction. She really wanted to see his face but he had his face covered with a mask making only the lower half of his face visible.


Why mask your face?? She muttered as she reached out her hand to touch her chest. Thump Thump Thump... Her heart wouldn't stop pounding louder. The piano guy slowly marched towards her with his million dollar smile, so heart warming smile that she couldn't resist drooling at him. He moved closer to her in no time and locked his hypnotic gaze with hers. A happy smile spread across her face, a pinch of pink blush flushed on her cheeks. But what surprised her was the fact that he wasted no time to swoop in for a kiss. A kiss never felt so heavenly to her. She found herself literally melting on it. With every movements of their lips, her heart skipped a beat too. She slowly reached out her hand to take that mask off his face. As the mask was drawn out, a bright eye blinding light flashed in front of her causing her to squint her eyes painfully.


"Jamie!!! Jamie?" Her body slightly shifted and her eyes fluttered to see Suga's zoomed in face. It took her a moment to adjust her scattered brain and paralyzed body to gain composure.


"God damn! That was beautiful" Those words quickly escaped through her lips without her consent. 


"Thanks?" Suga gave her a doubtful thank not sure if she just complimented his piano skill or something else.


Jamie nervously grinned in return. I was this close to reveal his identity she sighed as she slightly hit her head with her balled up knuckles to pull herself together. 


---


"Yerin, wow finally you've got time to remember me huh?" Jamie sarcastically greeted her friend on phone. 


"What? You found out what? Tell me" Jamie eagerly exclaimed aloud when Yerin called her to inform that she had roughly figured out some clues about the curse.

 

"Okay, I'm not really sure if one of these is the reason for his curse but apparently one of the clients of mine shared that there has to be some drastic sins committed by a vampire to be cursed like that for example mass assassination of a whole clan or betraying their clans/family for a human being. These are few of the reasons for receiving a curse from the head clan of vampires. There are actually quite a few numbers of cursed vampires and they're very dangerous."


"Noway. He may be a little jerk but he won't kill his family or betray his clan for a human being that's for sure." Jamie spoke quite confidently as if she knew Taehyung for not a few months but ages ago and why not?? That dude had clearly mentioned several times in front of her how he hated human being and seen them as nothing more than liars. 


"Oh, c'mon Jamie. Don't be so naive. They're not human. They don't have any remorse for what they do." Yerin insisted.


"Yeah that's true but still," Jamie paused for a while. Although she denied any such sin might have been committed by Tae but she saw there was no point in  stretching the matter further because Yerin was being too stubborn and stood by her own points whilst Jamie wasn't having any of it. She may not know Taehyung's history but what she knew for sure was he wouldn't hurt anyone without a reason and by a reason she meant a solid reason.


"Who are you talking to?" Jamie's discussion with Yerin was cut short when a familiar deep voice interrupted her out of a blue. He invited himself into her room. She paused for a while when she saw Taehyung standing behind her. Without biding goodbye to her friend, she cut off the call abruptly and turned her body to face him.Taehyung raised his brows waiting for her answer. "Friend" she said nervously.


"A friend?" He repeated after her with an unsure face. "Hmm" she nodded her head slightly, scratching the side of her nape uneasily.


"Okay" He gave her a long meticulous look and then continued, "Sorry"


"Huh?" Did she hear that correctly?? Did he just say freaking SORRY?? Her eyes enlarged in surprised and her jaws opened wide.


Taehy

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter