Are you okay?

Master and his human slave
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

It's been an hour that a few pairs of eyes had been meticulously looking at Jamie. She knew somewhere at the back of her head that these guys wanted something from her for they had been following her the minute she stepped her feet out off that tunnel but she couldn't figure out what was it. 

 

These men were twenty feet away from her, bulky in size, had several tattoos on their neck and hands and looked very intimidating, not to forget their pale appearances. Who were they and what did they want?? Why were they following her all the way to the train?? 

 

Jamie had a hard time to analyse out the possible reason for her being stared by these unknown people but she could come up with none. Could they be misunderstanding the bag she'd been carrying, a bag full of cash?? And so now they were planning to rob her?? Jamie let out a small chuckle as soon as the very thought came by which of course gained quite a huge attention from those fellow passengers but to her no sane person would have guessed what inside this bag were actually the packs filled with human blood. But her smirk wiped away off her face immediately when she saw them approaching closer to her, now they were only eight feet away from where she was standing. 

 

Her heart beat quickened as these men now started stepping towards her, their looks directly fixated not on her but on her bag and so she enveloped the heavy bag around her chest tightly. She could noway afford to lose that bag. Right that moment fortunately the next station arrived and so huge crowd of passengers entered, giving her enough time to run away from the train. 

 

Phew... Jamie breathed out a relief air as soon as she got off the train but a pair of hand all of a sudden grabbed her and now she was hiding in a small corner with the very person beside her. 

 

"You!" Jamie exclaimed as she registered the person's face. "What are yo-"

 

"Shh..." That person shushed her qucikly as she signalled her to look at the front. 

 

Jamie immediately looked at the same direction and got scared seeing the same gangster looking men whom she thought she had smoothly dodged away, now standing right in front of her. She then knew it those men were definitely after her.

 

"Let's just stay for awhile!"

 

Jamie nodded her head in response and turned her gaze back to those men. Luckily, there was a small bar that prevented those men from seeing Jamie. They were well hidden.

 

It was after those men left the area that both of them came out of their hiding spot.

 

"I am not able to understand why were those gangsters behind me?" Jamie pouted in frustration.

 

"Gangsters?"  Jamie heard the person laugh as if the former had just cracked a poor joke. 

 

"Why?" She arched her brow and so the person stopped laughing.

 

"Why did you think those men were gangsters?"

 

"Because they were bulky in size, had tatoos all over their body and looked like thugs! They even followed me all the way here as soon as I left that tunnel. I can guarantee they were after this bag. They might have thought there's a wad of cash inside this bag, what a pity" Jamie sighed.

 

"Interesting! If they'd been following you right from the tunnel then don't you think they very well knew what was inside this bag???"

 

Jamie's eyes widened in shock as her brain processed this piece of information "Oh my, you're right Yerin sshi, could they be??" Jamie exclaimed in utter disbelief.

 

"That's right.. Those men were Vampires and they were after these blood packs!"

 

A sudden chill passed by her body as soon as her doubt was confirmed by Yerin.

 

"How did you find out?" Jamie asked curiously.

 

"Well I think you forgot to mention one more thing about them Jamie i.e. they looked extremely pale! And don't forget I deal with Vampires everday of my life"

 

"No not that.. about me being followed by them! How did you know?"

 

"Aah.. well this ain't the first time.. They're the infamous thug vampires! They wait outside the tunnel and as soon as they target a suitabIe human carrying blood they attack.. it has always been this way and I happened to notice them following you" Yerin clarified.

 

"Oh, you know lots of thing about them! And here I am with a small brain of mine" Jamie frowned.

 

"Well there's nothing to be sad. I've been working there for quite a long time so it's natural for me to know about all these small issues!" Yerin clarified.

 

"Still! How come you're so smart?? God is definitely unfair. How come he made me so dumb yet made a smart and equally beautiful human like you??"

 

That statement just faded the color off Yerin's face but as Jamie's mentioned earlier she was quick to mask it.  

 

"What do I do now? I have to return back but since the next train would take couples of hours I need to wait which I-"

 

"Which you don't want to!" Yerin completed her sentence and Jamie nodded quietly. Jamie sat on the empty bench with a sad expression and Yerin joined her soon after.

 

"By the way, how did you end up here?"

 

"Well, since the duty hours have already ended I need to go to my home as well" Yerin smiled after giving a sarcastic answer.

 

"Oh but the train has already left so how will you go?"

 

"Well, I have my car parked outside the station. I just needed to pee so I drove by here" Yerin replied.

 

"Car? Where is your home?" Jamie perked up suddenly the moment Yerin spoke the word 'car' off . She had already made up her mind that she would definitely ask for a help.

 

"Seoul, the fourth street from the airport!"

 

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter