Possession

Master and his human slave
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

After that embarrassing moment she couldn't dare to look at him. He gently pressed the wound and sighed with a disapproving look, "It's swollen and there are pus forming on the edges too!". Taehyung stated as he finished scanning the wound. She tried hard not to yelp in pain but the wound wouldn't stop hurting whenever he touched it. 

 

"You need to be careful with it. If proper care isn't given then it'll get worse" He advised as he stood up to bring the dressing set to clean her wound. It hadn't been even a half a minute when he came back with the dressing set. He was quick with the job as he swiftly cleaned the wound with a disinfectant, removed the pus cell and applied antiseptic ointment before covering her wound again. 


"Don't forget to take those antibiotics I gave you last night and you can have pain killer too if it's hurting you much" He said with a warm voice as he glanced up at her one more time.

 

Royal Blue! His eyes, they were royal blue right now shinning brightly in front of her. How do his eyes change the colour so frequently?? Like how does it work and why do they change the colour?? His eyes lens were like the skin colour of chameleons, continuously changing the colours every now and then. Is there any reason behind it? If yes, then what does each colour signify?? Because she'd seen his eyes going from charcoal black to blood red, chocolate brown to dark green and now it turned blue... What does royal blue represent??? 

 

"....care"

 

She heard him say. "Huh?" Did he just reply her??? She glanced at him with a puzzled look.

 

"I said you need to take care of your wound, why are you zoning out?" He repeated himself with an annoyed expression.

 

"Oh!" She exhaled a relieved breathe. "Can I ask you something?" She questioned hesitantly.

 

"Yes?" 

 

"Umm, do vampires get married?"

 

"What?" He almost choke on his saliva. Jamie noticed how suddenly his face turned red and he was now coughing in embarrassment.

 

"Of course. We do get married like humans" She witnessed a shade of pink appearing on his cheeks.

 

"At what age?" She questioned curiously.

 

"Umm, there's no specific age to marry. One can get married at any age he/she wants as long as there's somebody to accompany".

 

"Oh!" She nodded her head. "By someone to accompany you mean partners right?? So did you find someone to accompany you?"

 

"Why are you asking all this??" He wasn't able to understand her motives. Since when did she become so interested in vampires?

 

"No, I'm just curious. What's your ideal type?"

 

"Huh?"

 

"Type of girl you would probably marry"

 

Taehyung was flustered by her question. Nobody had ever asked such kind of question to him that too this direct and so it came as a big surprise when the question came from none other than her. "I don't have one".

 

"Aye, how's that possible? Everyone has an ideal type like mine is someone who's funny, caring and a little crazy, someone who would love me more than I do" She grinned shyly as she finished describing her ideal boy.

 

"Well, I don't think such guy even exist to be honest" He was serious with his answer. No one in this world would be sweet and caring to the others without an ulterior motives. If by chance such person exist then he was sure that it wouldn't last for long. He/She is bound to disappoint the other. It has always been this way.

 

This was not just his prejudiced thoughts but rather an observation that came up from his experience.

 

"Hey, they do exist like for example my father. He loved omma more than anything".

 

"Well good to hear that but I don't really care" He coldly spat with an uninterested look.

 

"So you're telling me you never ever had crush on a girl before?"

 

"Never!"

 

"My god, are you perhaps more inclined to ma-"

 

"Yaa, Don't even get there. I'm straight as fu*k!" He yelled loudly making her burst into a big laughter.

 

"Oops, I never said you were not bu-"

 

Before she could complete her sentence he cut her off by covering with a palm of his hand.

 

"You're annoying!" He squinted his eyes in annoyance.

 

"Whoa, what kind of scene is going on here?" a voice suddenly erupted out of nowhere stealing their attention causing both of them to flinch in horror.


Taehyung quickly maintained his usual dark demeanour back whilst Jamie was still struggling to even stay calm.

 

"Is everything okay here?" The intruder glanced at both of them simultaneously in a concerned tone.

 

"Oh, Namjoon ah, What are you doing here?? Weren't you guys returning after a week?? And where are others?" Tae questioned with a dumbfounded look, not able to understand the reason behind their quick return. It was a week long vacation to Japan and he bet they wanted to enjoy every second of it but then why did they come back so soon? It hadn't been four days from their departure and they were already back. 

 

"Wow, seems like someone ain't happy about our returning huh?? We just missed you like crazy okay? and the boys, they are umm-" Namjoon glanced back to check on the boys who were fooling around here and there. Jamie chuckled at his cute reply. At least there were some people in his life who would actually miss him and willing to stay next to him because with the kind of personality he has, she bet no sane person would even bother to think twice abo

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter