Warning

Master and his human slave
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

"You were hired as a house keeper here!" That's what they had to say to quite the agitated Jamie and the small affirmative nod that Jamie gave right after made the boys happy and relieved too. 

 

Since the mansion lacked modern equipments, it was hard for Jamie to study about the boys, about the BTS, that the boys pretended to be in front of this world. She had so much curiosities about their existence and most importantly about the ways to get rid of them. But apart from her tiny cheap phone she'd no source to rely on. The minute the boys stepped outside of the mansion she would hurriedly get into her job on searching about them. 

 

My god!!!

 

Jamie exclaimed. The amount of followers the boys had made her jaw drop down in disbelief. Their popularity was no joke and their craze wasn't just limited to South Korea but to the world as well. Their fame was undoubtedly beyond her imaginations. The more she searched about them, the more she got amazed.

 

Where in the world was I all these while?!

 

She sighed, very disappointed in herself. Were I always this absent minded?? She thought.

 

"Oh! You're here! I've been searching you all around!!" A voice interrupted her thought process. Jamie hastily locked her phone off and put on the bed.

 

"Here!". Jamie looked at the intruder and a smile formed on her face in return. "Suga ssi! When did you arrive?? And what's that??" Jamie questioned, pointing at the bag that his hand carried. 

 

"Not so while ago. Ahh and this, it's a small token of love!" Suga playfully replied, but then bit his tongue the next second, immediately cursing himself for coming up with such a clingy reply. It completely contrasted his publicly known macho image.

 

Jamie could only laugh at his cuteness. "You can be really weird sometimes!" 

 

That statement further intensified his embarrassment. Noticing his discomfort, she tried to cool the tensed atmosphere. 

 

"By the way, how was the concert???"

 

"As usual.. pretty cool!!"

 

"And what's inside that bag??"

 

"Have a look!", he happily handed the bag to her and she didn't waste a minute to rummage through the bag to find a pink coloured polaroid camera. 

 

"Oh!" Jamie looked at him speechlessly as her hand held the gift.

 

He smiled in returned. "Didn't you say, you and your dad loved taking pictures of one another??"

 

Her smile immediately faded hearing his reply. "You remembered?" She solemnly asked almost in inaudible tone.

 

"Huh?" 

 

"Nothing!" She smiled as she thanked him internally.

 

A genuine smile greeted Suga unlike those faked smiles that she was used to giving them. She earnestly thanked him for being so thoughtful.

 

"Umm.. Shall we take a picture now??" Suga somehow managed to utter those words off his mouth as he nervously waited for her permission. 

 

"Aah.. Sure! But how will we take a picture together with this??" 

 

"Aah.. Right!!" Suga shyly scratched the back of his neck in embarrassment. His face darkened, not able to take a picture with her actually made him sad. That expression didn't go unnoticed by her and so she smiled. His pouty face always reminded her of herself, like how she used to pout her lips everytime her dad went to work without her.

 

"Well, we still can take a picture from our cellphones" She took out her phone with a wide grin and Suga instantly brightened up in excitement.

 

He hesitated to move closer to her when she asked him to move closer because she noticed that he was out of the frame. She literally had to pull him closer when he showed no signs of moving an inch of his muscles. He gulped down nervously as he stayed awkwardly closer to her, not able to throw away the thought of she being this close to him. Jamie clicked the snap of them happily.   

 

"Ugh? I think I ruined the photo and I look stupid here!" Jamie frowned as she glanced at their picture.

 

"Let me check" Suga took the cellphone in his hand and gave a quick glance. "Umm.. It does look a little shaky.. How about taking it with my phone??" Somehow he wanted to save her image in his cell phone too. He didn't have to wait too long for her permission coz it was quickly granted by her without bothering to think twice. She instantly nodded her head and Suga cheerfully took the picture.

 

"Oh! You look cute!" She mindlessly commented as her finger pointed at his picture. Suga could only blush on her compliment as he found himself high on the cloud nine and he couldn't hide his happiness as a wide grin never left his face. 

 

However their conversation was cut short when Jhope suddenly walked in and started complaining about not having anything prepared for the dinner.

 

Jamie quickly entered into the kitchen to prepare some foods for the hungry beasts.

 

"Ahh... Where's the damn light?!" She struggled to switch on the light as usual. She's still not used to this dark surroundings. But then she heard a strange sound and her body flinched in horror. 

 

"Who... who's there??" She questioned with a stutter, as she impatiently waited for a response. 

 

No response.

 

"I said- wh- who's there?!?!" She repeated herself again as she raised her voice uneasily, just to let the intruder know that she wasn't scared, but in reality her feet and hands were trembling out of fear. She somehow managed to switch on the light, profusely sweating. 

 

"Uh... it's me!" An awkward voice spoke abruptly. Her eyes widened in shock to see none other than Kim Seok Jin.

 

"Jin ssi, aigoo... what were you doing here in this dark?" 

 

"Ahh.. Umm.. I.. Oh, yes, searching for something to eat!" Jin stutteringly replied.

 

Jamie noticed how nervous Jin looked, he was definitely lying but nevertheless she swayed away the thought quickly just like how it came by.

 

"Oh! Sorry! I completely forgot you guys were returning today.. Lemme prepare something quick to eat. I bet you all are hungry!" She apologized as her eyes meticulously glanced at his face.

 

"Aah.. Don't be! It happens! We will wait patiently!!" Jin gave her an assuring smile and a flirty wink and walked away, his hands hiding something behind his body.

 

Just when he stepped outside the kitchen, she took a deep breathe in relief and her body stumbled as she dropped down that strong facade.

 

Why were his lips so red??

 

She then immediately marched to the refrigerator and looked at the lines of bottles aligned vertically on the case. She took one of the purple colored bottles on her hand. There were seven different colored bottles all together, belonging to seven boys. 

 

She lifted the bottle up in air and as she checked the level of the liquid inside it, she gasped. Her suspicion was indeed right. The bottle was completely empty. Not just the one she was holding but four of the others as well. Only two of the bottles were left untouched; the black and the white one, they were full. Then she observed one of the bottle had gone missing. Before she could dig into the matter, Jimin walked in.

 

"Umm.. Jamie! Just pass me my bottle please, I'm damn thirsty!!" Jimin, whose fingers were still busy typing on his phone spoke as his eyes glued to the cellphone.

 

"Umm.. well, it's empty" she replied.

 

That immediately gained her a quick look from him. "Impossible! You might have checked the wrong one. Just check the right one once again, the red one's mine!!!" Jimin advised, as his eyes went back to focus on the cellphone. His thumb was sliding on the phone screen as he scrolled through the newsfeed.

 

 

"I already have. It's empty. Infact apart from Suga ssi and Taehyung ssi, all of the bottles are empty and one's gone missing!!" She answered matter of factly.

 

"W-what? How's that even possible?!" Jimin, still not able to believe her, sided her as he looked through the fridge himself. She was right, his red bottle was empty and so did the other bottles except for the black and white ones. 

 

"Who dared to steal my drink?!" Jimin growled as he crumbled the bottle in his hand in anger, frightening her. 

 

Jamie was quite astonished by his behaviour.

 

"Why? What happened Jimin ssi?? Why are you behaving like this?" She asked as if she had no clue about it when in reality she knew everything but for the sake of her life she needed to pretend as if she's clueless about the ongoing scene.  She reacted like she was very surprised with his antics. Just for a small drink his reaction came as a surprise to her. Who would react this harshly for a bottle of drink?? She muttered.

 

"Well, that was my drink and I need it

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter