006

Dive
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Kang Daniel was pacing up and down his room, glancing every ten seconds at his neighbour's room through his window. The rain was still pouring heavily, and Daniel was beyond worried.

"If you're so worried then you should just confess to her and claim her as your girlfriend, so she won't date other people" A bored looking man said as he flipped through a magazine. Daniel stopped his pacing to glare at the man. The man stopped his flipping and glanced at Daniel to give him a grin before resuming his casual browsing.

"I don't like her that way, Ong hyung" Daniel said as he continued his pacing.

"Please..." Daniel gave Ong a look as if to dare Ong to say what he thought Ong was going to say but Ong didn't even look up from his magazine, but a grin graced his lips and he shook his head slightly. "Please, call me Seong Woo... You're so formal with me, we're in the same year"

Daniel groaned in annoyance.

"When are we starting our group project? Or did you call me to grumble about how you're such a coward to face your real feelings? Do I have something on my forehead that says 'hey, waste my time please'?" Seong Woo asked as he placed the magazine he was reading next to him.

Daniel plopped down on the floor and let out a sigh. "I'm just worried... It's raining and knowing Hyerin she wouldn't have her umbrella with her"

Seong Woo crawled onto the floor to sit next to Daniel and draped his arm around Daniel's dejected shoulders. "That's the problem with you, Niel, you baby Hyerin too much" Daniel gave him another disbelieving look. "I mean, I can't believe you actually rejected a date with Hyunah"

"Hyung, you know Hyunah?" Daniel raised an eyebrow and shrugged of

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter