010

Dive
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

"Wait, wait... So, you're telling me that Hyerin and Jaehwan are officially a couple now?" Ong's voice carried over through the phone. He was so loud that Daniel had to keep his phone far from his ears.

“Yes, can you please stop shouting? My head hurts” Daniel used his free hand to rub his forehead as he walked back home. Daniel didn’t know what came over him. After he excused himself from Hyerin and Jaehwan he hid himself and waited to make sure that Hyerin went inside safely. His mind went blank and his fingers automatically dialed Seongwoo’s number to tell him about the news.

Thankfully Ong listened and lowered his voice. “That’s beside the point. I mean, how are you feeling? Are you okay with all this?”

Daniel forced out a chuckle “Of course I’m okay! Why wouldn’t I b-”

BAM! Daniel ran straight into the wall next to his room’s door and he fell on his with his phone on the floor next to him. The sound of Ong’s panic voice went frantic through the phone. Daniel clutched onto his nose which was numb from the impact with the wall.

Daniel picked up his phone, held it to his ear and got up. “Hello?” He wasn’t sure if Ong was still on the line. He opened his bedroom door and plopped onto his bed.

“Oh my God, Daniel! You had me worried sick just now. What happened?” Seongwoo said with relief seeping into his voice.

“I ran into the wall”

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter