001

Dive
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

The sun shone through the window of a one room apartment in the very heart of busy Seoul. The birds chirping could be heard just outside the open window. A lump of body shifted beneath the sheets on a bed that was placed facing the window. Suddenly, there was a thud and a man with a coconut-cut hair stood near the window. The pink shade of his hair shone in the morning sun and he was wearing a white shirt with house shorts on, his hair messy from sleep. His eyes found the mount on the bed and a smile formed on his lips, turning his eyes into tiny slits. He shook his head as he walked towards the bed.

With one swift motion he pulled off the sheets to reveal a dishevelled petite woman in a white tank top and a matching pyjama shorts to the man that invaded her space. She was unconscious with sleep, even with the commotion the man was making.

"Hyerin, wake up" The man tried to shake Hyerin awake only to be replied with a reluctant moan. "Hyerin, you'll be late" The man said again with a slight chuckle. "Hyerin" He tried again, this time nearer with a soft whisper to her ears. His voice was as deep as the ocean and as pleasant as butter melting on toast.

Hyerin let out a giggle and kicked the man away. "Kang Daniel! You know I can't stand you breathing into my ears" The girl sat up, rubbing the sleep away from her eyes. "Why do you do this every morning?" Hyerin groaned and she stretched out her arms.

"If I don't you'd be late for your morning class" Daniel smiled from the floor. "Get up, I prepared breakfast before I came here" With that Daniel got up and headed for the window, climbed on the ledge and leapt to the opposite window. He closed his bedroom window and drew his curtains to give Hyerin privacy.

Lee Hyerin and Kang Daniel have been friends for as long as they could rem

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter