Chapter 2

I'm your fool

2006


chaeyoung pov 

This is my first day of school this year, I walked alone this time haihh.. I already miss jeongyeon and nayeon we always walked together but they already graduated and now they are in high school. Why there's a two years gap between us.

I still frozen on my seat I don't know what to do my mind totally blank. Suddenly my phone is ringing I reached my phone which is placed on top of my desk. I look at the screen to see who's calling and its nayeon's. I smiled widely and answer.

"Baby cub~" she make a baby voice my heart beat fast and can't help but smile.

"Yes" but I try to keep it cool but in reality I am dying inside.

"Baby cub~ you don't miss me? I already miss you" she said but more like whining.

"Its your fault. Who told you to be older than me" I joke.

"Yahhh how can its my fault!! You are so mean!!" She sulked I just chuckle at how cute she is.

"I miss you too" I said sotly.

"What? I can't hear you" she teasing me. I hate her.

"Can you said it again? " I could feel she's smirking on other line.

"Stop it nayeon. I know you heard it" 

"Heard what? I didn't heard it clearly ahhh~ please said it again" she's whinning I rolled my eyes.

"Stop or I'll end the call" I warning her. She laughed.

"Hahahah oh my god chaeyoung said he miss me!!! Son chaeyoung said he miss me!! Yahhh yoo jeongyeon you hear it right??" She is so overeacting.

"Shut up!! Don't disturb me" I can heard jeongyeon's annoying voice. 

"Baby cub~~ you never show your affection toward me but now kyaa" she squeal.

"I just said I miss you! It just I miss you!" I said while gritting my teeth.

"Kyaaa jeongyeon ahhh he said he miss me again" she screaming then I ended the call. I look at my phone and I could feel that nayeon is mad at me right now because I ended the call. I let out a soft chuckle. I miss you.

-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------


Momo wasn't home tonight and I was bored in home so I go to caffe where me,jeongyeon and nayeon used to hangout.

"Are you alone" I turned and saw jeongyeon.

"Yes. I was bored at home" I said.

"Wow its so hard to see you alone. You always with nayeon" he said while taking a seat beside me.yes he's true if nayeon find out that I go out at this time without her she will scold me and said something like kid like me should stay at home at night and what if someone kidnap me and blah blah blah. 

"How school?" He asked me.

"normal but at the same time its bored I guess. I don't know" I shrugged

"Yahh make some friends with other you make me and nayeon worried about you"  jeongyeon scolding me. 

"I have dahyun" I said.

"Haish he is older one year than you. He's gonna leave you next year too. Find someone who is same age as you" he said.

"I have tzuyu" I replied.

"Tzuyu? No no no no not that creepy kid. Yah just stick with dahyun and stay away from that creepy kid"  he said while shook his head I laughed at him.

"Jeongyeon" I call him.

"What?" He look at me. I always want to tell him that I like nayeon, since he is the only guy that I trust and I think this the right time but should I tell him?. I look at him and sigh.

"What happen chaegie? You know that you can trust your big brother right?" he said and flashed me a smile.

"What if--" 

Suddenly jeongyeon's phone call interrupts us jeongyeon look at me and I raise my hand as signal for him to pick up the phone he then reached for his cellphone.

"Hello......" he hung up with worrying face.

"What happened?" I asked him.

"Nayeon's mom is admitted to hospital" I gasp
"They said she might not make it" jeongyeon said. 

-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Me and jeongyeon rushed to the hospital nayeon was already there, crying.

"How's your mother?" Jeongyeon asked. Nayeon shook her head and hug jeongyeon.

"She's gone" she said weakly.  I feel bad for her. Nayeon doesn't have a sibling, her dad passed away when she was 12 and now her mother's gone.

I see how Jeongyeon wrapped his hand on nayeon's body while she cries on his shoulder, I look away. Am I being jealous?

I know this sound selfish but I wish It was me who hug her, I wish it was me who wipe away her tear, I wish it was me instead of jeongyeon.

 

___________________________________________________

2007

chaeyoung pov

 

I walked to the edge of the beach with the wind blowing my hair around, then I close my eyes and smiled into the air.
I feel someone caress my cheek I open my eyes and met with someone that I love the most she looked into my eyes and smile at me.

"what are you doing here?" I asked her.

"I miss you so I went to your house but you are not there. Then I came here cause I know you will be here" she said then smile proudly.

"I want to go to jeongyeon's house. Want to follow?" she said. I frown

"No" I said 

"Ok then bye baby cub" she said then I grab her hand 

"Don't go" I  said. I hate when she with jeongyeon I can't help but feel jealous. The way she look at him, the way she smile at him, I hate it. 

"Please don't go" I said while stare at her eyes deeply, she look at me in shocked, my face closer to her face then I leaned toward her to kiss her, she then push me hard.

"What are you doing chaeyoung" she asked with a cold tone. This is first time I hear her calling me with my full name .Her face change and she glares at me.

"Why can't you love me as a man? Am I not good enough for you? Why?" I said while looking straight at her.

"I love you as a little brother and that will never change until my last breath!!" She said and walked away from me. My heart hurt it feel like it get stabbed by a knife.

"You love jeongyeon right?" My speak making her stop on the spot, her back is facing me.

"Yes. I love him"she said without looking at me then she leave me.

I watched her until she was out of sight. I frozed to the spot, Tear is slowly falling from my eyes my heart started to beat more faster as it gonna explode soon, My leng feel so weak that I end up fell on the ground. I stare at the ground as I watched my tears hitting the ground one drop, by one drop.

Nothing hurts more than being disappoited by the person you thought would never hurt you.

 

*********awesome9*********