Chapter 1

I'm your fool

2005

 

Chaeyoung pov

"don't worry about him mom. he's ok with me I'll take care of him" momo sigh.

I look at her and she smile at me while pinching my cheek softly I pout at her she just chuckle and brush my hair. I hate it when she treating me like a kid I am grown up man now. I look at her again obviously she talked with my grandmother on the other line. momo is my mother's younger sister after my parents dead when I was 5 years old I live with my grandparents but I want to change the school and now I live with momo she is 23 years old and work at my family company and yeah I'm from a rich family my grandfather own a big company.

"bye mom I love you too" I look at momo.

"grandma?" I asked her.

"ehmm. she said she miss you" momo smile at me. I just nod my head. I miss her too.

"ok we're here" momo stopped the car in front of my new school. I look up and sigh.

"if something happens to you make sure to call me ok?" momo fix my hair.

"ok" I nod

"don't forget to eat your lunch" 

"Ok" I nod again she stares at me sadly and hug me.

"I love you so much chaeyoung" I hug her back and smile at her.

"don't worry about me auntie momo" I said while open the door and bid her goodbye she smile sweetly at me and wave her hand to me.

I sigh. ehm new school ah? I look at the school in front of me.

"hey kid" I heard someone yelling at me I look at him and he come closer to me.

"what" I said with a cold tone trying to hide my scare.

"Are you new here" I just nod my head the guy and his friends just laugh at me. I know they trying to bully me and I scare but I will try to stand up for myself!! I'm sick of being bullied! Im not the old me I'm not weak anymore.

"no wonder you are rude. do you know me?" he come close to my face. I gulpe.

"no and I think it's not necessary to know about you either" I said and the atmosphere soon filled with 'ooohhhh' wholes from his friends. He stares at me and smirk. .

"Oh no kid you are in trouble" he said and punched me on my face causing me to fall on the ground awww my nose is hurt.

"Oit" I heard a husky deep voice. I turned around and looked up to see the tall guy with a blonde hair. He looks so cool beside him stood a red haired girl oh she is so beautiful. 

"With a kid? seriously seulgi? are you that low?" the cool guy said and the red haired girl laugh.

"Long time no see jeongyeon and nayeon" seulgi said while shot a wink at nayeon. Nayeon just rolled her eyes. damn girl that so seexy.

"You're right this kid is not even on my level. It's just waste of time" He said and leave.

jeongyeon and nayeon then run to me.
"are you ok?" jeongyeon ask in concern.

"seriously jeong is he looks ok in your eyes?? his nose is all swollen!!" nayeon scolded. the blonde just rolled his eyes and scoffed.

"I'm ok. thank you" I said weakly.

"aish seulgi is too much how can he fighted with a kid" nayeon said annoying jeongyeon just nod his head.

"I'm not a kid!" I said frustratedly.

"Omo you're so cute" nayeon gently pinching my cheek and my cheek became totally red just like tomato. she is so pretty.

"yahh you scare the kid" jeongyeon slaps her hand away.

"why jealous?" nayeon smirk.

"I'm not! " jeongyeon gritted his teeth.

" how old are you?" nayeon ask me.

"I'm 14 years old" I said. both of them looked at me with wide eyes, shocked.

"Wow you're not a kid at all" jeongyeon look at me amazed.

"I thought he was 6 years old"  jeongyeon whisper to nayeon but I can hear it clearly  anyway.

"I thought he was 4" nayeon whisper to jeongyeon too. I rolled my eyes

"you know I can hear that right? I'm not a kid I'm just short!!" I said frustratedly they both look at me and chuckle.

"awww why everything he does are so cute in my eyes? from now you are my little brother got it" nayeon smiled, showing her bunny teeth. ehmm cute.

"wait how old are you two?" they look at each other and smile.

"we are 16 years old and we are in our last year of middle school yeay!!" they threw their arm up wide open in excitement I just chuckled at their silliness.

"what is your name baby cub. ohhhh you do look like a cub a baby one kyaa so cute" nayeon hug me my heart beating like a crazy now is this what we call love at the first sight?

"my name is chaeyoung, son chaeyoung" I said shyly.

"chaengie yah from now on you are our friend" jeongyeon said kindly 

"no he is not my friend he is my little brother my baby" nayeon pout at jeongyeon.

"I'm sorry chaengie she always like that when she see a kid or a baby" jeongyeon said.

"but I'm not a-"

"you are my baby" nayeon glares at me oooh she is scary I gulpe hard.

"ok.I am your baby" I mumble. nayeon smiled and hug me again. how I wish I can stop the time.

"nayeon, you are crazy!!" jeongyeon shouted and rolled his eyes.


The first period of the first school day is Math. I quickly go the class, I don't wanna be late for my first day school.

"You're late" the lecture says to me the moment I step to the class. Everyone are looking at me. Uh oh.

"I'm sorry sir" I bow at him.

"So you are a new student?" I nod my head he look at me and sigh.
"Is there a reason why you are late to class? And what happen to your nose?"

" I fell on my feet and hurt my nose that's why I late" I lied. 
 
"Since this is your first day I fogive you" then he points me to sit beside a tall guy with a dark skin. I walk to the seat and greeted the tall guy before sitting on the chair.

"My name is chaeyoung" I said to the tall guy he close the book and look into my eyes and smile.

"My name is tzuyu" he said then continue to read the book. Ehmn this kid is freak.

Its hard for me to concentrate in class when I can't stop thinking about nayeon. I sigh,  I miss her already. Then suddenly I remember how she hugs me and now I can't stop smiling.

The school bell is ringing so that means school is over. I start packing my stuffs into my bag and walk to the door. And since momo's house wasn't far away from school I chose to walk home.

I finally arrived at momo's house It was a peaceful moment not until I heard familiar voice I turned and saw nayeon and jeongyeon.

"I told you to shut up" jeongyeon exclaimed.

"whyyy.." nayeon whined

"stop talking about that creepy kid"

"his name is tzuyu!" Nayeon glares at jeongyeon. 
"ehmp. haih I wish he is my boyfriend" nayeon said dreamily . Jeongyeon and I make a disguted face.

"What is so good about him actually" jeongyeon asked her.

"he is tall and his dark skin is so seexy"
"cis. Pevert!" Jeongyeon scoffed.
"I'm not!!"

"Hey what are you guys doing here?" I asked out of nowhere both of them look at me. I smile happily at them. I'm so happy to see them again.

"BABY CUB"
"CHAEGIE" 
Both of them exclaimed unison. I laughed at them.

 "What are you doing here" nayeon asked me she run to me and hug me. I love it when she hug me . I want her to hug me forever.

"This is my house" I said while pointing out my index finger at the house in front of me. She look at me, shocked.

"Omo baby cub you are my neighbor" nayeon smiling so widely.

The three of us become close friend. They both treat me like a kid when in reality I'm much more mature than them. We always spend our time together and I couldn't help to fall deeply in love with nayeon without realize it that she is killing me slowly.

*********awesome9*********