Chapter 6

I'm your fool

2012

chaeyoung pov

I walked in the mall as I waited for her, she needs to use the toilet. I don't know where to go so I just drag my feet to a random place. I suddenly stopped in front of a baby clothing store. There are full of people walks with their families, they look happy, I saw how they smile to each other while poiting their finger at the baby clothes. I hope I can be like that soon. 

I had completely forgotten that I was waiting for her until someone tapped my shoulder.

"Hye" she called me. I look beside me and smile at her.

"I hope it's a girl" I said still smile.

"Ehm?" 

I caressed her bulging tummy gently, smiling down at it.

"I hope your baby is a girl" Her pregnancy reached 8 months already and I'm very excited for the baby.

"Chaeng... I don't want to dissapoited you but I already scaned my stomach last month and it's a boy" she said. Her guilty face is so obvious.

"What!!! And you didn't tell me" I said in shock.

"You were busy with college" she said. I let out a deep breath. 

"Is he healthy?" I asked.

"He is very healthy" she said then I smile widely.

"So you are a boy. Same as me hehehe" I said playfuly as I look at her tummy making her giggles.

"Take care of him..... nayeon"

___________________________________________________


2013

"Every day, every minute, every second of my life I asked myself why were I thinking when I enter the medical school" dahyun groaned as he bumped his head on his thick biology book. Mina just shook her head and continue reading her book. 

The three of us now at dahyun's house, currently busy with studying for an exam that will be held next week.

"To be honest I don't want to be a doctor I just want to be rich" dahyun whining.

"Chaeyoung, Why you enter to the medical school at the first place? You can just take over your family company." Dahyun asked me while playing with his pen.

"Because It's my dream. Besides, I think momo is better taking care of the company than me" I shrug my shoulder. Dahyun just nodded without looking at me.

"How about you mina? Do you ever regret?" Dahyun turn to see mina.

"No. Not at all" mina simply answered.

"It's because you are genius" dahyun scoffs.

We keep our promise and decide to go to the same college and I couldn't be more grateful that dahyun and mina had majored the same course with me. Is not like we plan it. I want to be a doctor since I was little. For dahyun, he said he wants to be a doctor because they are rich and mina, just like dahyun said she is just genius I think mina is born to be a doctor.

Suddenly my phone rings, I looked at the screen and saw nayeon's name. I pressed the green button.

"Yes nayeon, why" I asked nayeon on the other line.

"Where are you?" She asked.

"I'm still at dahyun's place. Why?"

"Chaeng, I'm worry of jinyoung. He doesn't stop crying" 

"Wait for me. I'll be there"

"Thanks" she said. Then I ended the call. I close my book and packing my stuff.

"Guys I gotta go" I said. I rushed to my car.

I knocked on nayeon's door. I can heard the sound of a crying child inside the house  "Come in" as I hear the reply I immediatly turn the knob and enter the house.

"Hye" I see nayeon carry jinyoung. She looks tired so I went to her.

"What happen to him?" I asked her. I look at the crying jinyoung worriedly.

"I don't know. He've been crying for 45 minutes" she said. Then jinyoung immediately stop crying the moment I carries him.

"I think he miss you" nayeon smile looking at jinyoung. I can't help but blushed when I realize how close we are. We look like a real family and I hope we can be like this forever.

I look at jinyoung, he yawned and sleep took over. see he is in deep sleep it automatically made me smile then I kiss his cheek.

I don't know when I started to care so much about this child.  I become worried when his fever comes out in a sudden. Everyday I was excited to went home just to see his cute face. I think I started to love you.....even you are not my son.

 

___________________________________________________

2014

 

"I can't believe it. Sana is the hottest student" dahyun exclaimed.

"No offend mina, you are hot too" dahyun said while wink at mina.

"What?" Mina said annoying.

"Ok back to me. So son chaeyoung did you just said that the prettiest girl in this college I mean sana said she likes you??" Dahyun asked me.

"Ehmm hemm" I answer.

"But you turned her down?" dahyun said in disbelief

"Iyyeeep....."

"WHAT THE FCK CHAEYOUNG!!!" Dahyun yelling at me

"Whats wrong?" I asked him

"W..w.. why?"

"Yeay I admit it she is pretty and *cough* hot But you know I can't accept her when..." I sigh " I'm in love with someone else " both mina and dahyun looked at me shockly. They did not need to ask me who is the person because they already knew.

"I thought you already move on" mina said. I just shruged my shoulder.

"After all this time you've been through, and you still love her. Wow nayeon is that one lucky girl" dahyun said as he pinch his temple.

"But too bad she doesn't love me" I smile bitterly

"Then go to sana. She is prettier than nayeon." Dahyun said while shake my shoulder then I push him away.

"You don't understand dahyun....." I sigh. "Why you acting like sana is the only pretty girl that you have ever seen" I said, trying to change the topic.

"CAUSE SHE IS!!" dahyun shouted.

"I think mina is prettier" I said then mina looks at me and smiling.

"What?!? Hey mina, don't you dare to blush, you're mine" dahyun said fiercely poiting at mina.

"Hey!! You have no right to say that every girls on this earth are yours!!" I spat in annoyance.

"NO! If sana wants you then you can't take my mina" dahyun ran straight to me and grab my collar.

"I'm so done with you two" mina said and leave me and dahyun.

"Your mina? In your dream!!" I push him.

"Ok let's see who she will choose in 3 years!!" Dahyun said to me confidently

"Probably not you!" I said with an evil chuckle.

 

___________________________________________________

 

2015

 

"why daddy didn't live with us" jinyoung asked me. 

"what are you talking about kiddo?" I was speechlees.

"all my friend's mom and daddy are together they are live together. why are my mom and daddy didn't live together??" Jinyoung asked. I look at nayeon but she just stay silent.

"it's because your mom don't love me" I said.

"chaeng" nayeon said with a cold voice

"just kidding hahah. yah go shower you are stinckin" I push jinyoung to the toilet.

"why? is it the true??" I asked nayeon. she just ignored me.

"I still love you nayeon" I sigh.

"stop it please"

"Why?"

"Because I don't love you!" She spat. I feel sting in my heart.

"I'm sorry" she said. I just sigh.

"I understand." I said then leave her.

"chaeng please don't leave." I ignore her plead.

Love doesn't hurt it's the one you choose to love that's hurting you.

 

___________________________________________________

2016
 
"Daddy... where's mom?" Jinyoung asked me I look at him and pat his head.

"She's waiting for us at home kiddo. Let's go" we happily walk to our home. When we arrived in front of nayeon's house. I saw someone was leaning on the gate he looks too familiar for me. I stood there with my jaw open as I reconized the figure. He's back.

"Daddy who is him?" Jinyoung points his finger at jeongyeon.

Jeongyeon looked at jinyoung then me, his smile drops, replaced with confused expression.

At the same time the door of nayeon's house open and reveal nayeon holding the big black plastic bag full of leftovers and rubbish. When our eyes meet she let out a deep sigh.

"Chaeng! Jinyoung! where were you two going-" nayeon stop talking when jeongyeon turn his head to look at her. Nayeon's eyes were wide open.

"jeon..jeongyeon?" Nayeon said as she drops the plastic bag.

"Mom...." jinyoung rans to nayeon and hugs her. Jeongyeon looks down at the ground and shakes his head in disbelief.

"Hye baby. Go inside the house" nayeon said to jinyoung. Then jinyoung run to the house.

"Hye jeongyeon. How are you?" I started. Jeongyeon look up to see my face. His eyes are red, then he chuckle bitterly.

"So you guys are together now?" he said under gritted teeth. I was shock so as nayeon.

"Jeong. It's all a misuderstading" nayeon said.

"I trust you chaeyoung!!! " jeongyeon said. He staring right into my eyes, making me gulp.

"I FCKING TRUST YOU!!! " he came to me and punched my face really hard in the face it made me fell to the ground. It hurt. He punched me twice, thrice and coutless times.

"JEONGYEON STOP IT" nayeon push jeongyeon away from me. I literally felt every liter of my blood exited out of my nose, my mouth cut as well. 

"Are you ok?" Nayeon run to me. A look of worry all over her face. I just groaned in pain. Nayeon glared at jeongyeon.

"What are you doing!!! Get lost!! I dont want to see your face in front of me ever again!" Nayeon shouted as her tears fell down from her eyes. Jeongyeon frown then he headed to his car.

"Go to him" I said weakly.

"I can't leave you-" she's about to say something. But I did not let her finish as I cut her.

"Go explain to him. He needs to know the real story. Go!" My voise raised up a bit.

"Please go" I pleaded helplessly. She looks hesitant.

"Don't worry about me. I'm ok. Just go"

"I know you still love him" I said. She look into my eyes then I gave he a slight nod. then She sends one last smile, then leaves.

I know she will come to me if I call her. I want say please don't leave me, I want to say please stay. But nothing come from my mouth instead tear falling down from my eyes. Its hard to wait for something you know might never happen. But it even harder to give up when you know its everything you want.

I'm crying not because the pain in my face but because the pain in my heart.

I can't do anything. I don't want do anything. Because I don't want to ruin her life, I don't want to ruin her happiness. Because I know she never happy when she with me.


*********awesome9*********

 

Hye guys first I'm sorry because of my english is bad. actually this is short story so next chapter is the last one. Bye