Chapter 7 (Last chapter)

I'm your fool

 

2017

chaeyoung pov

 

Today is the day, today is the day someone that I love will get married, yeah today is the day nayeon and jeongyeon get married.

I was sitting on my bed, I doze off and looked at the clock it was almost 8 AM I took a quick shower and opened my drawer then I pick up a white shirt and wore it, tucked it in my black pants and wore my black suit. I look at the mirror and stare at my reflection. A small sigh escapes my lips when I look at the dark bags under my eyes. Well guess who was crying all night yesteday. I let out a bitter chuckle. I grabed my car key and left my house.


I arrived at the wedding hall. As I come in I looked at nayeon she looks so angelic, the wedding dress is suited her figure and she let her hair down. my eyes were locked with her and my heart beating so fast. And I hate how she can make my heart goes crazy even she's going to married with the person she loves today. our eyes meet at last and I flashed her a little smile she smile back to me I could still see sadness in her eyes.

Jeongyeon saw me, he come to me and hug me.

"Congratulations" I said with a fake smile hope he doen't notice it.

"Thank you for coming" he said.

"Are you kiding me? Of course I will come, you are gonna kill me if I didn't" I joked he laugh at me.

I look back at nayeon. "Wow nayeonie you look so beautiful" I teasing her and gave her a hug she hug me back. the smell of her perfume is filled my brain.

"Congratulations nayeon" my low voice whispering in her ears.

"Thank you" Her voice is so soft. I hug her tightly before letting her go.

"Our handsome chaeyoungie is here!!" Dahyun appeared from nowhere,  followed by mina. Dahyun look at me with a sad eyes then linked his arm in mine "we're waiting for you. Lets go" he said and dragged me away and we walked to our table.

"Mina can I say something to you" dahyun spoke up after he taking a seat beside me.

"Of course. What is it?" Mina replied then dahyun hold mina's hand. I look at him confusely. 

"I know this is hard for you but if your heart can't take it anymore and you want to runaway, grab my hand and I'll be ready for accompany you" dahyun said in serious tone then mina slap dahyun's hand. dahyun and me laugh at mina. She sulked and crossed her arm.

"Dahyun!! How many times do I have to tell you that I've already move on from jeongyeon!!! Its freaking 9 years ago!!"  she groaned frustrately.

"I'm sorry hahhahha it just I can't believe you had dated with jeongyeon before hahaha" dahyun laugh his off. I just shake my head at him.

"I cant believe I still stick around with you guys even though you two always bullying me!!" She pout.

"It's because you love us" dahyun said a dorky grin spread across his face and I nod my head.

"Yep that's true" I said it playfully Mina just rolled her eyes.

"Who said I love you two!" mina make a disgusted face.

"In fact, I have already someone in my heart" mina said. Both of me and dahyun look at mina with wide eyes, shocked.

"What? not fair" I said disappoited.

"I cant believe I fought with chaeyoung because of you for 9 years and now you love someone else" dahyun said sadly then three of us look at each other and start laughing.

Of course none of us take that     -lovetriangle- joke seriously, surely we love each other but you know being in love with each other doesn't mean you have to be lovers. Sometimes you just have to be friends (me and nayeon can't related) and I'm so thankful that I have both of them. They always try so hard to make me happy and I'll try my best to make they happy too.

In the blink of an eye, it was time to start their vow. I sit on the white chair with a piano in front of me. I started playing it key by key as the bride walks into the hall with jeongyeon's father linked arm together. The sight of nayeon coming into the hall took my breath away. I'm looking straight into nayeon's eyes while she look at her future husband with full of love.

As their finished their vow the crowd applauded and cheered.

"And I pronouce you husband and wife, you may kiss your bride now" I gulped at the priest words.

Jeongyeon smiled looking at his wife lovely and he wrapped his left arm around her waist as the other one held her chin as he kissed her, I looked down, preventing my tears from falling. 

Congratulation, love.

After the caremony end, later that night, there was a little after party event at nayeon house. Just some relatives and close friends are invited.

"Hey jeongyeon your bestfriend want to say something." dahyun said earning the crowds's attention as he force me to stand and drag me in front.

"What are you doing dahyun" I whispered at him.

"Say something. You are the most important people to them" he said then he runs to mina and sit beside her. Everyone's attention was now on me. I look at Jeongyeon and nayeon and they smile at me.

"Hey...so... hurm.. good evening everyone. I was not told to give a speech actually" I said I don't know what to say as I was not prepared. I let out a deep breath to calm myself.

"My name is chaeyoung. Son chaeyoung. I know jeongyeon when I was 14 years old" I said looking at jeongyeon. He nod his head.

"Jeongyeon is that friend who treat me like a brother. He is a good friend, he always gave me a tips and advice about many things. Well mostly about a girls." I chuckled earning a laught from the crowds.

"He lied!!" jeongyeon exclaimed. 

"I still remember when he gave me a tips about how to attract a girls and I swears all of them are useless. Everytime I used his tips, I will only received nothing but a slaps from a girls. But I still appreaciate that jeongyeon" I grin at him. jeongyeon covered his face in embarrassment as everyone laught at him.

"Actually I want to say that I always adore you, you are a good son to your parents, you are a good friend to me and I believe you will be a good husband for nayeon. I dont know how to describe this But I think the right words are...... I do love you so much." Everyone in awe at my speech.

"HAH!!! GHAAYY~" dahyun shouted earning a slap on his thigh from mina.

"Damn it. can someone kick him" I'm whining. everyone are laughing.

"Ok last word. I just want to say that when two people are meant for each other, no time is too long, no distance is too far, and....... nobody can keep them apart, nothing can keep them apart" I end my speech, everyone applaude at me and I smile proudly. Then I go to my seat.

"Wow what a great party. I want to marry someone right now" dahyun smirk at mina. Mina role her eyes.

"Why are you looking at me like that? I told you I have someone already" mina groaned.

"Seriously who is he? Is he too handsome that you chosed him over me and chaeyoung" dahyun asked mina.

"He is our boss" mina shyly said.

"No way!!! Mr kim??!?!? That old man!!" I said in shock.

"Wow I didn't know that you are that kind of girl mina... what a nasty girl" dahyun smirk then mina kick dahyun's crotch. I gulped hard.

"Argwww..... what a nasty and aggresive girl. My ideal type" dahyun groaned in pain while cover his crotch. His face is red..

"What are you guys thinking? No is not mr kim. I'm not that kind of girl. He is married man" mina was really pissed off.

"But he is our boss" I said my voice is shaking. An angry mina is not someone I want to deal with. Never.

"I'm talking about his son not him" mina sigh

"Dr.Kim? kim taeng?" I asked then mina blushed.

"What kim taeng? NO!! He just like me and chaeyoung. Nothing special about him. I thought you like tall man" dahyun said in disbelief.

"I never said I like tall man" mina said.

"Erghh never mind" dahyun rub his face in frustration.

"Mina what if there's no guys left except me and chaeyoung in this world. Who will you choose, me or chaeyoung?" Dahyun asked. I look at mina hoping she will choose me.

"Then I will be a lesbian" mina said coldly

"seriously? Ok what if there's no people in this world except the three of us?" I asked her. Dahyun nod his head.

"Why would you make me choose between you two. Is the answer really important?" Mina asked disbelief.

"YES!" Me and dahyun replied at the same time.

"I'm dying to know the answer for a years mina." I said frustration

"Yes he's right." Dahyun said.

"Ok for chaeyoung. He is caring, sweet, humble, mysterious" mina said I smile widely as I listen carefully to her words. Dahyun beside me can't stop rolling his eyes.

"And its funny how he thinks he looks cool and tough but he is actually looks like a kid with an attitude. I think he will be a cute boyfriend"

"Wait a minute. What?" I cut her. Dahyun is laughing his off. Cute boyfriend? Yikes I will never be like that *sulking*

"For dahyun. He is funny, childish, a dork, a troll, sometimes he can't stop talking and he is annoying" now it's my turn to laugh at dahyun.

"But I feel comfortable when I with him. And because I don't talk much I think dahyun will be a great boyfriend to me.  And yeah I think I will choose dahyun" Mina said. I shake my head in disbelief.

"I knew it. She will choose me." Dahyun said happily.

"I can't believe this" I pout and crossing my hands on my chest. dahyun grin as he poking my dimple with his index finger.

"Don't be sad" he said still poking my dimple.

"Awww our cutie boyfriend is sulking" mina teasing me.  

"Stop it" I said. I turned my head and I saw nayeon. She smile at me. She gestures me to follow her then I leave mina and dahyun.

We end up stood at balcony seeing the beautiful moon. "I'm jealous. You always acting cute when you with dahyun and mina" nayeon started.

"I'm not" I said and her chuckle

"Where's jinyoung?" I asked her.

"He is sleeping in his room" she replied.

"Are you regret?" She asked me.

"For what"

"For meeting me."

"Why would I?"

"Cause I caused you so many pain" She said looking at the ground. I sigh.

"Meeting you was a fate. Becoming your friend was a choice. But falling in love with you I had no control over. We may not be meant for each other. But I will never regret the day I met you" I told her how I'm truly feel.

"Chaeng, I just want you to know that I love you so much. But I don't deserve you, because my love for you aren't bigger as your love to me. I want you to meet someone who truly love you, I want you to be happy, someone like you deserve nothing but happiness, you are so precious to me. My baby cub, please be happy." She said in teary eyes. 

"Yes mom" I grin. Then she laugh.

"What are you two doing here" we heard a familiar voice behind us. We both turned our heads to the voice to see jeongyeon.

Jeongyeon come to nayeon he wrapped his arm around her waist then nayeon lean her head on jeongyeon's shoulder. 

I can see her smile, the smile that I didn't saw for a years. The smile that I missed the most. And now I know the only person who can make her smile like that was jeongyeon.

Your smile is my happiness.

"Nayeon" I called her.

"Ehmmp?" she look at me then I smile at her. 

"Right now, I am so happy" I said. It was dark here but I can still see her tears are falling over her cheek.

"Yahh yahhh what happen here. Hey nayeon ahh what are you crying" jeongyeon was so worried and nayeon laughed at him,  I look at nayeon and started laughed too.

"WHAT IS GOING ON HERE. YOU TWO ARE INSANE!!" Jeongyeon shouted.

yoo jeongyeon,  I do love you so much. I hate you because nayeon loves you but I never stop loving you. I mad at you because you hurt nayeon's feeling but I never stop loving you. I'm so dissapoited at you when I find out that you love nayeon too but I never stop loving you. I afraid of you because you killed seulgi but I never stop loving you as a brother.

Im nayeon, I will love you no matter what happen. Even you hurting me I still love you. even now you are jeongyeon's wife I still love you. Even now you are smiling at you husband I still love you. 12 years and I never even once stop loving you. Maybe its because......

 ....I'm your fool.

 

THE END


*********awesome9*********

So how was my story?? Please Please comment below.

And I'm so sorry to michaeng shippers. Actually I want this story to end up with michaeng but hello~~  this story is angst.

Lastly, I want to thank you to all my readers. And I'm sorry my english are broken esp my grammar. Bye~~