Rose - DahMo / SaiDa

ONcE - Shots ||| TWICE One-shots
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Just a short angst one-shot. I've haven't done Dahmo in a short while so I hope you 'enjoy' (cuz it's angst) it. Also, check out my new book!

 

After her lunch time, Momo went to the flower shop to surprise Dahyun. Since she hasn't surprise her girlfriend for a long while, she decided that the coming-up autumn weather will be perfect enough. 

She reached for the short checklist in her sling bag.

Buy a bouquet of roses Treat her for a picnic Give the roses when the sun sets at the perfect time.

She bought a bouquet of roses and went home to make the sandwiches for the small picnic.

 

She went to the park while holding the bouquet where they first met but instead of smiling to see Dahyun, she frowned.

Because she's with Sana.

Kissing.

Under a cherry blossom tree.

The cherry blossom tree where they got their first kiss, too.

Momo froze. A teardrop is falling from her eyes, to her cheeks, to the flowers.

Dahyun pulled away from the kiss. She looked to her left and saw Momo crying.

Momo ran away, dropping the bouquet.

Dahyun failed to catch Momo while Sana didn't know what to do but disappear somewhere in the park.

She stood in front of the bouquet. She saw a note and read it.

Hey Dubu~

Here, have these flowers.

I will be leaving for Japan in 2 days.

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter