Ridiculous; Fun [pt 2] - DahMo

ONcE - Shots ||| TWICE One-shots
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

3rd Person POV

It's the next day. Jihyo rubbed her eyes as the sunlight enters through the window and shined on her orbs. I wonder what will happen today. Jihyo thought while looking at the ceiling before she stood up and freshened up in the bathroom.

She immediately went to the living room to see the rest of the Twice members. She thought that noise would fill the whole room.

But no.

The room was quiet.

Silent.

Annoyingly silent.

Jihyo worried and wondered to every corner of the large house. She shouted their names one by one. She even looked for them in their rooms, even if the chances of privacy are high. She checked the whole dormitory. She wanted to contact them on her phone but she remembered that they had a backyard.

Bingo.

She rushed to the backyard as she could hear the teamwork noises get louder and louder.

Once she stepped outside of the house, she stood still to process everything that's happening. Well, basketball seems like a thing to them now. She tried to understand what's going on as fast as possible- which she did. 

Team A got Jeongyeon, Momo, Chaeyoung, and Tzuyu. No jam bros never leave each other. Team B, on the other hand, has Nayeon, Sana, Mina, and Dahyun. Tzuyu should be jealous that SaiDa is together... The scores are tied at 19-19. She guessed that the score should be 20 for the game to end, which is correct 

"CHAE! Pass me the ball!" Jeongie shouted and the mentioned one obeyed.

Jeongyeon then dribbled the ball as she passed through each member of the opposite team, just like Portal. With the advantage of her height, she jumped, stretched out her hand with the ball and dunked it. Cheers filled the atmosphere.

Jihyo clapped, with no sarcasm this time. The other heard and noticed her presence. They all smiled and walked towards her.

"So, how was the show?", Tzuyu started the conversation.

Jihyo couldn't find words to describe it. It was frustrating in a good way. "Honestly, it was odd." She got confused responses and she knew what it meant. "It was odd because... I never expected you guys to have this fun."

Momo suddenly answered, "What kind of fun were you expecting then?" An mischievous smirk formed on her face.

All of them knew how did Moguri define fun in a very malicious way. Nayeon smacked her head because of the unnecessary reply. "YAH! Clean that mind of yours!" I heard some of them say, "Aish, this unnie", while the others just laughed their lungs out. 'Not gunna lie...', Jihyo thought.

 

' I DID expect that kind of fun.'

Jihyo shook her he

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter